Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

Protecting residents by wearing masks and sanitizing work area.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We can offer a variety of handyman and general contractor services. To help with all of your project needs...

Wheeler Renovators

Our goal is to "build it better from the ground up"! We can paint, dry wall, take care of fire/water damage, mold abatement, do a remodel or a new construction project. Give us a Call today!

O'Shea's Painting

We are currently 2 weeks out and I have a stockpile of paint Zero money down on most jobs. 35 years of painting experience and over 3,000 local homes painted. See my website at osheaspainting.com Call today and find out why 80% of customers I provide estimates to, go with us. I use my engineering background to provide both an analytical approach for generating your estimate and deciding on the appropriate materials for your job. I'll take time to walk around your house with you and explain what you need and why. I will also explain what to look for when comparing bids so you can make an educated decision on which painter is right for you. I offer a real 2 coat paint job using quality paints, which results in houses that still look good a decade later. I also provide several other options to give a variety of price points. My estimates are detailed, not just "paint house" Payment due upon substantial completion. I’m sorry we do not do interiors or service gig harbor, lake bay, fox island and other areas across the bridge.

Offers by O'Shea's Painting on Angi
Dodge Construction LLC

Dodge Construction is the best option for all your home improvement needs. If you have dry-rot or pest problems in your framing or siding, we can repair it. We can also complete the sheetrock repairs to match. We always install our windows and doors securely and properly with flashing - the right way. We provide superior workmanship on every job. We are easy to work with and reliable. We offer custom pricing you will find fair and within budget. Call us now to discuss your project!

04/30/2018

They did an excellent job on everything. I needed framing and dry wall done in a bathroom as well as painting and wall repair in both the bathroom and family room. All work was done very well and much faster than I thought they'd be able to complete it.

Description of Work
Paint, framing, dry wall

Category drywall,picture framing,handyman service,interior painters

10/18/2017

Prompt, courteous & quality work! Absolutely Amazing Construction's Number is saved in my phone & that's who I'm calling for all my Handyman needs.

Description of Work
Screen Doors Installed

Category handyman service

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you!

07/26/2017

Great! Super job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Applied top coat to 3-car garage floor

Category handyman service,interior painters

02/09/2017

He showed up for the estimate and said it would take a couple days for him to put together an estimate. It's now been 12 days and I haven't heard a peep!!

Description of Work
I needed ame estimate on a bathroom that needed to be remodeled.

01/31/2017

My wife and I was having new laminate flooring installed at our rental property in Spanaway, but when Romanoff Renovations removed our carpets, they found that our sub floors was uneven. They told me, that I would have to hire a general contractor or handy man to repair my sub floors, as they did not repair sub floors. Romanoff Renovations required that the sub floors be within 1/8th of an inch an...

Description of Work
Repair of Sub Floors Leveled to within 1/8 of an inch Wood Screws added to hold sub floors in place, as the nails used in 1993 when the house was built was not doing the job.

Category handyman service

Gen. Maintenance, Decks, Fences, Structures, Interior and Exterior painting, Trim, Doors, Laminate Floors, Tile, Drywall repair, Texture, Windows, Pressure Washing, Lawn Care, Clean-up and More