Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

We can offer a variety of handyman and general contractor services. To help with all of your project needs...

AP Restoration & Home Services

AP Restoration & Home Services

Offers by AP Restoration & Home Services on Angi

04/30/2018

They did an excellent job on everything. I needed framing and dry wall done in a bathroom as well as painting and wall repair in both the bathroom and family room. All work was done very well and much faster than I thought they'd be able to complete it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint, framing, dry wall

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,interior painters

10/18/2017

Prompt, courteous & quality work! Absolutely Amazing Construction's Number is saved in my phone & that's who I'm calling for all my Handyman needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen Doors Installed

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you!

07/26/2017

Great! Super job done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied top coat to 3-car garage floor

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

02/09/2017

He showed up for the estimate and said it would take a couple days for him to put together an estimate. It's now been 12 days and I haven't heard a peep!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed ame estimate on a bathroom that needed to be remodeled.

01/31/2017

My wife and I was having new laminate flooring installed at our rental property in Spanaway, but when Romanoff Renovations removed our carpets, they found that our sub floors was uneven. They told me, that I would have to hire a general contractor or handy man to repair my sub floors, as they did not repair sub floors. Romanoff Renovations required that the sub floors be within 1/8th of an inch an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Sub Floors Leveled to within 1/8 of an inch Wood Screws added to hold sub floors in place, as the nails used in 1993 when the house was built was not doing the job.

CATEGORY handyman service

Gen. Maintenance, Decks, Fences, Structures, Interior and Exterior painting, Trim, Doors, Laminate Floors, Tile, Drywall repair, Texture, Windows, Pressure Washing, Lawn Care, Clean-up and More