Protecting residents by wearing masks and sanitizing work area.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

17322 10th ave east

Spanaway, WA 98387

We can offer a variety of handyman and general contractor services. To help with all of your project needs...

04/30/2018

Brett A.

They did an excellent job on everything. I needed framing and dry wall done in a bathroom as well as painting and wall repair in both the bathroom and family room. All work was done very well and much faster than I thought they'd be able to complete it.

Description of Work
Paint, framing, dry wall

Category drywall, picture framing, handyman service, interior painters

10/18/2017

Terrina M.

Prompt, courteous & quality work! Absolutely Amazing Construction's Number is saved in my phone & that's who I'm calling for all my Handyman needs.

Description of Work
Screen Doors Installed

Category handyman service

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you!

07/26/2017

Adam K.

Great! Super job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Applied top coat to 3-car garage floor

Category handyman service, interior painters

02/09/2017

christine K.

He showed up for the estimate and said it would take a couple days for him to put together an estimate. It's now been 12 days and I haven't heard a peep!!

Description of Work
I needed ame estimate on a bathroom that needed to be remodeled.

01/31/2017

Kenneth U.

My wife and I was having new laminate flooring installed at our rental property in Spanaway, but when Romanoff Renovations removed our carpets, they found that our sub floors was uneven. They told me, that I would have to hire a general contractor or handy man to repair my sub floors, as they did not repair sub floors. Romanoff Renovations required that the sub floors be within 1/8th of an inch and leveled. I asked them what they taught that it would cost to repair my sub floors and one guy said that he used to do that kind of work and that he taught that it would be about $1,000. I called Chris Leslie at Abolutely Amazing Construction LLC and explained my problem to him and I also explained that I did not live in the area, as it is our rental property. Chris told me, that he was working out of town, but he could come after work around 5:00pm to look at my sub floors. I was happy, as I was only there that day to have my new floors installed and had to head home in order to work next day. Chris showed up as promised and immediately started walking across the floors and I could tell that this guy knew what he was doing. Chris quoted me $800 and told me exactly what he would do to repair my sub floors and also guaranteed me that my sub floors would be within the required specifications. Chris told me that he could do the work on Saturday the 28th and that he would even finish on Sunday the 29th if he needed to. As I live and work up North in Snohomish, I asked my wife to drive down, but she did not want to make that long drive and asked me to just leave the key with Chris, so I asked Chris if that was ok with him, of course it was not a problem, as it was a rental property and the house was empty anyway except for some new appliances. Chris made it very easy for me to contact him to make a deposit for materials and even met me at our rental property on Sunday the 29th in order for me to see the results and make a final payment. Chris even told me to call him the next day Monday the 30th when Romanoff Renovations would be installing our laminate floors if there was any problems and that he would be right there, as he was working in town that day anyway...........Of course, "There Were No Problems" and our new laminate floors went in that day.... Thank You Chris. My wife and I will be keeping you in mind for any future projects. You are Truly Absolutely Amazing...... :-)

Description of Work
Repair of Sub Floors Leveled to within 1/8 of an inch Wood Screws added to hold sub floors in place, as the nails used in 1993 when the house was built was not doing the job.

10/27/2015

Brenda D.

06/05/2014

Diana C.

Christopher Leslie and his guy is absolutely amazing! He was referred by a good friend and my family and I were not disappointed! I called him up very early in the morning and he responded quickly. We gave him a walk-through of our newly purchased home (2001 built) and let him know what repair needs to be done from painting 3 rooms, to lots of holes in the wall from previous owners, loose bathroom pedestal, wobbly stair rails, everything on the list was done to perfection. He even gave receipts on the things he purchased from the Home Depot and Lowes so we can see the running total of the materials needed for the amount of work to be done. He and the other guy who helped him in the work to be done were also was very professional and courteous. He told us that he can finish the job in 3 days, and he did, even if he had to do overtime on some of the days, but he performed as promised! definitely we will use him again for more home renovations/constructions, and will refer him 100% to neighbors and friends. He already is working on my neighbor's house as of the moment. Great job Christopher and more power to your company.

Description of Work
Move in repairs and minor construction with paint job.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I plan to keep the same work ethic and attention to detail. I'm so glad to have you as a customer

Bees Being Handy

Jensen Renovations & Remodeling

John Jensen 425.802.5744 Family-Owned Business Licensed/ Bonded & Insured Servicing Pierce/Kitsap & King County Jensenrenovationsremodeling@outlook.com Specializing In: Custom Decking and Handrailing Cedar Fencing Concrete Formwork Kitchen Cabinetry Interior Finishes Doors and Windows Home Repair Rough Framing

Independent Construction LLC

We specialize in all your EXTERIOR PAINTING / FRAMING and Privacy fencing needs. Call Josh (Owner) today @ 360.706.3101 for an immediate response. Ask about our VETERAN DISCOUNT. Serving the Pacific Northwest since 2017

Gen. Maintenance, Decks, Fences, Structures, Interior and Exterior painting, Trim, Doors, Laminate Floors, Tile, Drywall repair, Texture, Windows, Pressure Washing, Lawn Care, Clean-up and More