Protection Home Inspection

Founded 2016 •

Protection Home Inspection is not performing inspection during August. ...

Optimized Inspection Services, LLC.

Thorough and award winning home inspection services. Bryan has been a licensed Real Estate Broker (#17647) since 2003, a licensed Home Inspector (#750) since 2010 and an investor for over 25 years. Chris has been a licensed Home Inspector (#1589) for over 5 years. The company has performed well over 4,000 home inspections and counting... Whether it is part of a transaction, or just a check-up for your own knowledge, it pays to hire the experienced inspector!

Titan Inspection Services Maple

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet us until our appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing.

Golden Eagle Home Services LLC

Golden Eagle Home Services is family owned and operated. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most complete and accurate inspections possible. I take the time to do an accurate and thorough job. Your report will be comprehensive, yet easy to read and understand. I also welcome you to contact me anytime with questions. The more you know about your home, the better you can care for it. Once you're Golden Eagle's Client, you're our Client for life.

03/18/2020

John was great, timely and explained everything about the report that was compiled.

Description of Work
home Inspection

Category home inspection

I hope you enjoy your new home Thank you for the kind review

02/25/2020

John was an unexpected delight to work with on buying our first home in the competitive Seattle market. He performed thorough pre-inspections on two older (80-100 years old) homes that we were seriously considering (one that we offered on and won!). His expertise was more valuable than we could have imagined and really helped us when it came time to write an offer. Having him walk us through his findings was mini-master class in home ownership and the history of PNW house building. Not only that, but his excitement when he came across other people's high-quality workmanship was contagious. I came away knowledgeable and with a greater appreciation of quality craftsmanship in older homes. I also felt I could trust his recommendations. He was very transparent in what repairs were critical and which ones could wait. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend John to anyone wanting a thorough inspection with an appreciation for the details!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/16/2020

The inspector contacted me immediately. However, when he heard about my problem, he didn’t seem too interested. He said he had no other customers in Seattle that week, so he would not be able to make an appointment. Told me he would call back the following week, but I never heard from him again,

Description of Work
To determine the source of a bathroom ceiling leak

Category home inspection

Protection home inspection is a home inspection business for real estate services. I preform home inspections for real estate transactions. I explained to you that I do not do the type of inspections that you were looking for. I said that if I happen to have an inspection in your area I would call you and come by and see if I could locate the leak. I'm sorry I wasn't better able to explain myself to you and I hope you found what you were looking for.

02/04/2020

John was very thorough with the whole inspection, pointed several things that needed to get done that I wasn't aware of especially it being a brand new built home. Would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
home Inspection

01/30/2020

John did a thorough inspection for us. He also gave us good recommendations.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/29/2020

John was exceptional and we would hire him again. He was very thorough and gave us detailed information after the inspection with breakdown of the areas, and where the builder needs to fix immediately to prevent further damages. He caught areas where we would have never noticed had we not hired a home inspector and are grateful of his service.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/21/2020

John was extremely thorough, professional, and patient with our questions as he walked us through every detail of the inspection. He became an easy first choice for us if he's available if/when we need another inspection on a property we're considering.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to help you buy your home.

01/20/2020

The inspection process overall was excellent. John, the inspector we worked with, was timely and began working on the inspection right away. Additionally, John was insightful on what fixes need to be prioritized for the house we are looking at purchasing. Pictures and ample explanations were provided to ensure that my wife and I understood what aspects of the home were being inspected. John additionally provided explanations of how to perform any fixes, how often to have the home inspected, and general information of the house. Overall, the inspection was timely, well done and I would hire this service again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/20/2020

Detail oriented, efficient, and highly experienced with a wealth of knowledge and tips!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for the great review I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your new home

01/07/2020

John was professional and very detail oriented, would definitely recommend. Very quick at scheduling and great at communicating. His bid also came in at $425 which was a little lower than the competition.

Description of Work
Pre Sale Home Inspection

Category home inspection

I really appreciate the review.

Complete home inspections from the roof to the foundation and all fixtures, outlets, plumbing system, furnace, water heater and furnaces. We follow the Washington standards of practice for home inspections. https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=308-408C

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check