Protection Home Inspection

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2019

19716 Fales Rd

Snohomish, WA 98296

Protection Home Inspection is not performing inspection during August.

03/18/2020

Nikolaus K.

John was great, timely and explained everything about the report that was compiled.

Description of Work
home Inspection

Category home inspection

I hope you enjoy your new home Thank you for the kind review

02/25/2020

Hannah F.

John was an unexpected delight to work with on buying our first home in the competitive Seattle market. He performed thorough pre-inspections on two older (80-100 years old) homes that we were seriously considering (one that we offered on and won!). His expertise was more valuable than we could have imagined and really helped us when it came time to write an offer. Having him walk us through his findings was mini-master class in home ownership and the history of PNW house building. Not only that, but his excitement when he came across other people's high-quality workmanship was contagious. I came away knowledgeable and with a greater appreciation of quality craftsmanship in older homes. I also felt I could trust his recommendations. He was very transparent in what repairs were critical and which ones could wait. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend John to anyone wanting a thorough inspection with an appreciation for the details!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/16/2020

Jane P.

The inspector contacted me immediately. However, when he heard about my problem, he didn’t seem too interested. He said he had no other customers in Seattle that week, so he would not be able to make an appointment. Told me he would call back the following week, but I never heard from him again,

Description of Work
To determine the source of a bathroom ceiling leak

Category home inspection

Protection home inspection is a home inspection business for real estate services. I preform home inspections for real estate transactions. I explained to you that I do not do the type of inspections that you were looking for. I said that if I happen to have an inspection in your area I would call you and come by and see if I could locate the leak. I'm sorry I wasn't better able to explain myself to you and I hope you found what you were looking for.

02/04/2020

Marie V.

John was very thorough with the whole inspection, pointed several things that needed to get done that I wasn't aware of especially it being a brand new built home. Would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
home Inspection

01/30/2020

Xiaohui P.

John did a thorough inspection for us. He also gave us good recommendations.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/29/2020

Jason C.

John was exceptional and we would hire him again. He was very thorough and gave us detailed information after the inspection with breakdown of the areas, and where the builder needs to fix immediately to prevent further damages. He caught areas where we would have never noticed had we not hired a home inspector and are grateful of his service.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/21/2020

Jason N.

John was extremely thorough, professional, and patient with our questions as he walked us through every detail of the inspection. He became an easy first choice for us if he's available if/when we need another inspection on a property we're considering.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to help you buy your home.

01/20/2020

Maranda B.

Detail oriented, efficient, and highly experienced with a wealth of knowledge and tips!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for the great review I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your new home

01/20/2020

John B.

The inspection process overall was excellent. John, the inspector we worked with, was timely and began working on the inspection right away. Additionally, John was insightful on what fixes need to be prioritized for the house we are looking at purchasing. Pictures and ample explanations were provided to ensure that my wife and I understood what aspects of the home were being inspected. John additionally provided explanations of how to perform any fixes, how often to have the home inspected, and general information of the house. Overall, the inspection was timely, well done and I would hire this service again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/07/2020

Sarah J.

John was professional and very detail oriented, would definitely recommend. Very quick at scheduling and great at communicating. His bid also came in at $425 which was a little lower than the competition.

Description of Work
Pre Sale Home Inspection

Category home inspection

I really appreciate the review.

01/06/2020

Ammie F.

This was a spectacular experience for myself, my husband and our Relator. John was professional and did an excellent job explaining the process and the report. I would 100% recommend hi.

Description of Work
Home inspection

What a spectacular review. You made my day. Thank you

01/05/2020

Brett M.

The inspection appointment was easy to setup online, and PHI followed up shortly with confirmation. The inspection was efficient and thorough - John was a pleasure to work with, and encouraged us to ask questions throughout the process and explained the details of the report point by point. The report itself was easy to understand, and included photos of the assessment. The cost of the inspection was similar or slightly less than other recommended inspectors, with a cash discount - which was nice. Overall we highly recommend John at PHI.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Wow, what a great review. Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review

12/04/2019

Lea C.

John was great to work with. He explained everything to us and was patient with all our questions. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

12/01/2019

Jennifer F.

John is very knowledgeable and incredibly thorough. Easy to book online, and quick to respond to calls and text messages. Explains report in depth, and takes time to answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/30/2019

Prakhar A.

Very good! John was thorough and patiently answered all of our questions. He covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time and explained all of his findings. He delivered the report well on time. Overall, it was a pleasant experience that provided us a clear picture about the state of the house. I will definitely recommend and re-hire John for future work.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/07/2019

Syed E.

John was very detailed and thorough in the inspection and his report listed a number of things to be fixed. He went above and beyond my expectation for the inspection.

Description of Work
Inspection

10/22/2019

Deepan S.

John was very friendly and patient, and he took the time and care to address all my concerns. I felt he did a thorough job of inspecting the home, and provided a detailed report in the end. He was also very practical when it came to recommendations, on if/when the issues needs to be addressed, and clearly called out safety hazards and big ticket items. Overall very pleased with his service, and would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

thank you for the great review I really appreciate it.

10/02/2019

June J.

John recently inspected my new house and I was so happy with his service! He was very thorough and knowledgable. He discovered problems with roofs and heating furnace and explained me very clearly. A detailed report with all the photos was the best. I definitely would his service again and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

I'm so thankful when people take time to write such an awesome review. I really appreciate your kind words. I hope you enjoy your new home.

09/26/2019

Josiah T.

John was an absolute pleasure to work with. He knows his stuff and he went above and beyond to clearly communicate any issues with the house and what remedies might be available. John was kind, informative, and professional. I'd definitely recommend Protection Home Inspection to anyone looking for a solid home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for the awesome review. I hope you enjoy your new home. if I'm ever in the neighborhood I'll stop by and see how your backyard turned out.

09/23/2019

Emily N.

Great, personable inspector. Provided detailed report and made sure we understood everything.

Description of Work
N/A

Category home inspection

Thank you very much for the kind review

Kathi K.

As a real estate professional, I can always count on Protection Home Inspections to help protect my clients during their purchase. John is fantastic — he catches every detail.

Description of Work
N/A

Category home inspection

Thanks for the great review. Your clients can count on you to, your a great agent. I look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Mary B.

John is very detailed in his home inspections. I'm a real estate agent and recommend him to all my clients. Not only is he thorough but he takes the time needed to explain everything to my buyers and calm their fears. His report is very user friendly with a nice concise summary of concerns at the beginning. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

What a wonderful review. I really enjoy working with you. You're a great agent and your clients always speak highly of you. I look forward to continue working with you and helping our clients be successful.

Maria L.

John was very thorough and explained his findings very clearly and patiently.

Description of Work
N/A

Category home inspection

Thank you for the kind review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

09/21/2019

Shawn N.

The owner John was very easy to work with. He actually showed up an hour early and took a drone inspection. Checked everything out. It was about 3-hour inspection. He was very thorough. The pricing was spot on. It was a little bit less than what others were charging. He also gave me a cash discount. Very professional.

Description of Work
I'm buying a new town home in Everett and they came in and provided home inspection.

Category home inspection

I hope you enjoy your new townhome. Thanks a lot for the awesome review

09/17/2019

Bill W.

He did a great job. He was very thorough. He spent 4 hours looking at the house. Followed up with lengthy report and it was great.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

Category home inspection

I hope you enjoy your one-of-a-kind incredibly cool home. It's not always I get to inspect such a unique homes. I have a feeling you'll be living in that home for a long time. Thanks for the positive review.

First Choice Home Inspection

Super Service Award Winner, 12 years straight!! After you searched long and hard for the home you're buying; you deserve the best home inspector you can find. I understand that you are making one of the biggest investments of your life and a quality home inspection is a must. With First Choice Home Inspection you will receive an un-biased, honest, home inspection with your best interests in mind. My reports are thorough and easy to read so that you understand every fact about the home you intend to purchase. My home inspection reports are designed to save you money as well as provide you with peace of mind and am eager to answer any questions you may have. Providing you, my client with the tools you need to make an educated choice regarding the quality and condition of your potential new home. I inspect for common home defects and not so common ones. I encourage all of my clients to attend their home inspection to see any potential problems first hand. The reputation of First Choice Home Inspection is built on integrity, experience and knowledge. I work diligently to provide my client with the most professional and personalized service.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

#1854
    Washington State
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Complete home inspections from the roof to the foundation and all fixtures, outlets, plumbing system, furnace, water heater and furnaces. We follow the Washington standards of practice for home inspections. https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=308-408C