Pilchuck Construction, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

Pilchuck Construction, LLC is a family owned company that self performs the services listed, and has an established network of subcontractors to facilitate in areas that we do not currently provide. I typically work alongside the crew on every job. We are conscientious and professional, striving to provide a clean and organized working environment regardless of what we are doing. We are licensed with the State of Washington Labor and Industries as a General Construction Contractor. License# PILCHCL927PA. We are bonded and insured above the minimum requirements, and have zero claims since starting the business in 2008. Our pricing includes bids (fixed price) and/or (time and materials). Initially, most new customers want to ensure that their project is not going to go over budget, opting for a "fixed price contract", but depending on the job sometimes we can save money by working on an hourly basis. Many of our repeat customers utilize these savings. Our pricing varies depending on what equipment and what type of work is being performed. Basically, we strive to earn your business through hard work, at a competitive price, and I feel that the relationships with our customers has proven to be one of our strongest assets....

Sewer Friendly is a local family owned and run business. We are dedicated to excellant customer service and have the best equipment in order to achieve this goal. Currently Sewer Friendly has pipe bursting equipment which allows us to change water and sewer lines with out digging up your yard. It is like we were never there. We are a full plumbing and sewer business with very competitive pricing. Mike Petelle, owner, was a plumber in Seattle for 15 years and his experience and knowledge have been handed down to the entire crew. We are also a Registered Side Sewer Contractor. Feel at ease in our hands. We can replace fixtures, mend, replace or re-rout pipes, and perform any and all plumbing needs. Look us up at SewerFriendly.com, you can also find us on Facebook, Yelp and Twitter.

Land clearing, site preparation, foundation dig-outs, concrete demolition. Concrete replacement.

Slabjacking pumps a soil-cement slurry or polyurethane material under a sunken slab to "float" it back to original elevation. Slabjacking is a faster, cleaner, and less-costly concrete raising service versus replacement.

09/06/2017

Work completed in a timely manner with regard to our tight area to work in. Pilchuck Construction is a reliable, conscientious, punctual, professional and honest company. We had a few obstacles to work around with our project but it was accomplished with great satisfaction. Couldn't ask for a better person/company to work with. The owner was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend hi...

Description of Work
Demolition of half of a 1325 sq ft rambler style home. Excavation for foundation. Poured cement foundation footings, foundation walls and flooring.

Category concrete repair,excavators

01/09/2016

They got swamped, I can understand that, but after 5 months of waiting they put my project into the wet season which has sucked for me the rest of the contractors these past months. They also not call back for weeks at a time.

Description of Work
On site visit with bid and timeline.

08/05/2015

provider wasted my time with an early morning estimate and then no follow-up. he walked around looked some blah blah out of his mouth - no written estimate - no biz card - nada. No follow-up estimate as he said he would...complete failure

Category concrete repair

Bob, I apologize for not following up with your estimate. I remember being so busy, that I should have told you we weren't looking at new projects, but I didn't. I got busy and did not follow up with you to confirm receipt. Completely my fault. I do personally try to meet each potential client as well as be on each job, and sometimes it becomes too much. I appreciate every opportunity potential cl...

04/09/2015

I had contacted several companies advertising stump removal services. Most of them wanted to argue about how it should be done (conventional grinding) (they "knew better"). However, I needed (an actual need) to remove the stump completely. Pilchuck Construction was willing to provide the service I asked for in the way I asked for it, and did so at a price comparable to or below the other alternati...

Description of Work
Removed a large (and stubborn) tree stump completely (not "stump grinding").

Category tree service

03/18/2015

Their work impressed all the subs that followed. In the words of our framing lead, "no one has concrete this nice." They've been a pleasure to work with, have delivered everything in their bid on time, on budget, and they'll be the first ones we recommend when our friends/neighbors have work that involves concrete or steel.

Description of Work
Camron and his crew (Ronnie, Ephram, and Noah) poured my wife and I a 50x65 thickened-edge slab, assembled and erected the 80' steel trusses for our covered-riding arena, and we're on their calendar for another large slab. They did all of the prep work for the slab and I can't imagine anyone doing higher-quality work.

Category concrete repair

New Construction. Renovations & Additions. Project Management. Demolition. Site Clearing. Stump Removal. Brush Mowing. Excavation. Road Building. Dump Truck Hauling. Foundations. Monolithic Slabs. Storm Drainage. Framing. Commercial Tennant Improvements. Offices. Concrete Forming. Concrete Finishing. Concrete Sawcutting. Utilities - Water. Storm. & Sewer.

Custom or speculative residential construction, septic services, plumbing, electrical, roofing.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available