Pilchuck Construction, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

3224 165th Ave SE

Snohomish, WA 98290

Pilchuck Construction, LLC is a family owned company that self performs the services listed, and has an established network of subcontractors to facilitate in areas that we do not currently provide. I typically work alongside the crew on every job. We are conscientious and professional, striving to provide a clean and organized working environment regardless of what we are doing. We are licensed with the State of Washington Labor and Industries as a General Construction Contractor. License# PILCHCL927PA. We are bonded and insured above the minimum requirements, and have zero claims since starting the business in 2008. Our pricing includes bids (fixed price) and/or (time and materials). Initially, most new customers want to ensure that their project is not going to go over budget, opting for a "fixed price contract", but depending on the job sometimes we can save money by working on an hourly basis. Many of our repeat customers utilize these savings. Our pricing varies depending on what equipment and what type of work is being performed. Basically, we strive to earn your business through hard work, at a competitive price, and I feel that the relationships with our customers has proven to be one of our strongest assets....

09/06/2017

Diane A.

Work completed in a timely manner with regard to our tight area to work in. Pilchuck Construction is a reliable, conscientious, punctual, professional and honest company. We had a few obstacles to work around with our project but it was accomplished with great satisfaction. Couldn't ask for a better person/company to work with. The owner was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Demolition of half of a 1325 sq ft rambler style home. Excavation for foundation. Poured cement foundation footings, foundation walls and flooring.

01/09/2016

Blair C.

They got swamped, I can understand that, but after 5 months of waiting they put my project into the wet season which has sucked for me the rest of the contractors these past months. They also not call back for weeks at a time.

Description of Work
On site visit with bid and timeline.

08/05/2015

Robert G.

provider wasted my time with an early morning estimate and then no follow-up. he walked around looked some blah blah out of his mouth - no written estimate - no biz card - nada. No follow-up estimate as he said he would...complete failure

Category concrete repair

Bob, I apologize for not following up with your estimate. I remember being so busy, that I should have told you we weren't looking at new projects, but I didn't. I got busy and did not follow up with you to confirm receipt. Completely my fault. I do personally try to meet each potential client as well as be on each job, and sometimes it becomes too much. I appreciate every opportunity potential clients give us, and I'm sorry we let you down. Camron

05/14/2015

Thomas C.

Description of Work
Cameron and crew poured 2 slabs and 4 pier footings. Once they arrived worked until job was complete. Quality work at a fair price.

Category concrete repair,excavators,garage builders

04/09/2015

KATHLEEN T.

I had contacted several companies advertising stump removal services. Most of them wanted to argue about how it should be done (conventional grinding) (they "knew better"). However, I needed (an actual need) to remove the stump completely. Pilchuck Construction was willing to provide the service I asked for in the way I asked for it, and did so at a price comparable to or below the other alternatives. They worked me into their schedule as a small job; the notice that they were coming was short, but they arrived punctually when they promised (almost to the minute!). The work was completed quickly and the interaction with Camron (who did both the scheduling and the actual work) was professional as well as friendly. Getting the work done wasn't inexpensive compared to the simple description, but considering the prices others quoted, and the actual work involved, it was a very fair price. The stump was larger than it looked in the ground, and heavily rooted; Camron did the job efficiently and skillfully, and was easy to work with to do the best possible job.

Description of Work
Removed a large (and stubborn) tree stump completely (not "stump grinding").

Category tree service

03/18/2015

Robert J.

Their work impressed all the subs that followed. In the words of our framing lead, "no one has concrete this nice." They've been a pleasure to work with, have delivered everything in their bid on time, on budget, and they'll be the first ones we recommend when our friends/neighbors have work that involves concrete or steel.

Description of Work
Camron and his crew (Ronnie, Ephram, and Noah) poured my wife and I a 50x65 thickened-edge slab, assembled and erected the 80' steel trusses for our covered-riding arena, and we're on their calendar for another large slab. They did all of the prep work for the slab and I can't imagine anyone doing higher-quality work.

01/15/2015

Mary L S.

The service was good. Two guys came out and it took them about four days to complete the job. I would say they did a good job in a reasonable amount of time at a reasonable cost. I would recommend them to friends and family members.

Description of Work
They created a slab of concrete for manure. Basically, they constructed a manure den.

10/03/2014

Mark S.

Description of Work
Pilchuck built the foundation extension for our kitchen remodel. Camron and team did a great job for a reasonable price.

12/20/2013

Richard M.

The project was for curbing adjacent to a driveway. Cameron was very professional in his work. He worked with me on my suggestions for the curbing, giving his suggestions and forming the design. Thereafter, he poured the concrete and did the finish work. After the project was finished he backfilled the site and cleaned up the site. The project turned out exactly the way I wanted it. He was on time and worked four consecutive days to get the project finished on time.

Description of Work
He formed and poured and finished concrete

09/23/2013

Tim K.

Cameron is someone whom I can speak with and talk shop with based upon my experience in the trades. Due to that, it is very easy for me to weed out the inexperienced contractors and trigger my BS radar. Cameron is a strait-shooter, made suggestions, arrived when he said and followed through. If I were a general contractor, he'd probably be very high on my list to have on my team or as a sub-contractor. It also appears he is careful about who is on his team as his help reflected a good work ethic even though the project was completed in short order and not over several days of observation.

Description of Work
Prepped for two small patios and finished with aggregate.

09/23/2013

Rod H.

They were great. They were very detailed and very helpful. They're prompt. They did everything they said they would plus more. They worked with us in order to help, so they reduced their estimate. They were willing to let us see parts of the latest work. They were very professional. I think we're going to work with them again on the framing. They also gave us some really good contact for building materials and some of the other things we're going to need since we're doing the job ourselves so much. I would give them an A+. We really enjoyed working with them. He was very detail-oriented. He checked over his work carefully. He asked the inspection each time. I think he's wonderful. They got back to us immediately. They were on time everyday. We would like them back if they're competitive. They did a good job on the excavating.

Description of Work
I have used Pilchuck Construction, LLC. They actually excavated and put in the foundation. They did an access. They cut to the old foundation to put in an access place for pipes.

09/14/2013

Jeffrey P.

Camron was pleasant to deal with when he came out. Seemed interested in my project & said that he would email an estimate within the next couple of days. After about a week, I called & left a message regarding the estimate. I did not receive a call back. I called again about 10 days out and still no return call. I made no further attempts to contact him and went with another contractor.

Description of Work
Came out to give estimate on some house repair & concrete work.

Category contractors,concrete repair

07/17/2013

William W.

Camron and his crew started the job on time - actually earlier than they'd expected. They finished on time despite a few days of bad weather and passed all of the inspections without a problem...Camron is honest and friendly, a solid family guy that you can trust around your kids...he also has a fun sense of humor. ;=) All of our neighbors and other sub contractors have been impressed by him personally and also by his work...he is hard working and willing to go the extra mile. Camron and Meghan Harvey are the kind of people that make you smile and laugh when you think of them!

Description of Work
Pilchuck Construction provided all of the site preparation for our new home: site clearing and leveling, utilities trenching/filling, debris removal, foundation preparation and pouring, pouring of concrete for new garage.

Category concrete repair,garage builders,home builders,mudjacking,foundation repair

03/30/2011

Rory J.

Camron Harvey continues to impress! This is the second time we've hired Pilchuck Construction, and it was once again a great job! Our old mailbox was rusted and rotten, and we wanted a new one installed properly. He was very fast, and very flexible in making time to come out and do the work on our schedule. The quality of the work was great, we couldn't be happier. And Camron has a great eye, he got the mailbox post almost perfectly level on the first try!

Description of Work
Installing a new mailbox post, removal of old mailbox and post.

12/28/2010

Rory J.

In the initial phone call, Camron Harvey was extremely helpful in finding a cost-effective solution. He understood the situation immediately and was very responsive in returning phone calls, and after we had set up an installation time, called me the next morning to offer installing a day earlier since he would be in the area on other business that day. He was a very friendly and fast worker, the final result was exactly what we needed!

Description of Work
Installation of a metal bollard (post) in garage in front of hot water tank and furnace to protect against accidentally backing up into them.

SLABJACK NW LLC

Slabjacking pumps a soil-cement slurry or polyurethane material under a sunken slab to "float" it back to original elevation. Slabjacking is a faster, cleaner, and less-costly concrete raising service versus replacement.

Offers by SLABJACK NW LLC on Angi
    Center C Construction

We do business in Snohomish, Everett, Bothell, Lynwood & surrounding areas.

Cement Works Northwest Inc

Cement Works NW, Inc is one of the more integral concrete contractors in the greater Puget Sound area. For decades we have provided TOP QUALITY concrete construction and repairs to the surrounding community. Our scope of work typically includes residential concrete, commercial concrete and public works concrete throughout western Washington. We are LICENSED, BONDED, AND INSURED.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

New Construction. Renovations & Additions. Project Management. Demolition. Site Clearing. Stump Removal. Brush Mowing. Excavation. Road Building. Dump Truck Hauling. Foundations. Monolithic Slabs. Storm Drainage. Framing. Commercial Tennant Improvements. Offices. Concrete Forming. Concrete Finishing. Concrete Sawcutting. Utilities - Water. Storm. & Sewer.

Custom or speculative residential construction, septic services, plumbing, electrical, roofing.