2G Design, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 2GDESDL831CS

611 2nd St Suite J

Snohomish, WA 98290

I have been in the construction industry for over 30 years - from underground utilities to the tops of many buildings. I pride myself in being honest, trustworthy and delivering on your vision. The photos you see on this web site are projects that I have personally done and through my general contracting business. I invite you to look around and ask any questions you may have. I'm available days and nights to take your call and look forward to us talking about your upcoming project. I love to work on residential, commercial and multi-family projects. If you have a moment, please check our testimonials page as it has others who were in your very situation and chose to have me complete their projects. The results speak for themselves. ...

Resposiveness

patio enclosures (2)home remodeling (1)interior painting (1)drywall (1)

10/06/2020

It was okay. It wasn't excellent. There were communication and scheduling issues, but the end result was excellent. I was happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a drywall repair and interior painting for me.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

04/24/2020

All of his work has been of exceptional quality. The patio roof was a long process with a lot of back and forth with the county permit process but was finally approved after almost a year. I’m sure a lesser company would have had a lot of problems and may have given up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof, fencing, landscaping, room remodeling, sewer pipe relocation with deck repair. We also had a lot of pavers installed.

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

03/10/2020

Excellent! They did a very good job. They were on time and very professional. All the work was done to meet and exceed my expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a house renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/04/2020

Gary is a consummate professional and a stickler for details. Just what you want! He was always polite, punctual and in contact on schedules, next steps, etc. If for some reason they were running late, I got a call. I've worked with a lot of contractors that don't seem to know what a phone is, much less how it works. He was able to offer numerous options for how something might be done so that it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had multiple projects done by Gary and 2G design. They helped me finish up a sun room that I had largely done myself, but ran out of steam towards the end. They fixed a few trouble spots I had as well as helped wrap up drywall, flooring and finish work. They also refreshed our front room (drywall, texture, re-face fireplace) and prepped a bath for a remodel I was about to do. I used Gary 2-3 times from around April '18 to June '19

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

Remodeling Kitchen and Bath, Decks and Patios, Flooring, Windows, Siding, Barns and Outbuildings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check