Locking Mailbox Installers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2016

Quality mailboxes, personalized customer service and competitive prices is our goal. We offer mailboxes designed for optimum durability and maximum security. We are a licensed, bonded and insured Washington State contractor license #Lockimi860ow. Vietnam veteran owned doing business since 2007. Our customers range from individuals to whole neighborhoods and apartment complexes....

Parkview Property Services LLC

Affordable Home Maintenance & Repair Serving King & Snohomish Counties Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Parkview Property Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community. For half a century they have supported people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and low-income as well as struggling homeowners through the following programs: Group Home, Affordable Housing Program, Camp Parkview. Mortgage Default Program and our Pre-Purchase Program.

Seattle Best Handyman

Seattle Best Handyman is your one-stop shop for all your household repair needs! Here at Seattle Best Handyman we strive to provide you with quality service at affordable rates. We are located in the heart of Seattle and provide service throughout the Puget Sound. We are a “one call does it all” company. We can handle all big or small jobs efficiently and cost effectively.

03/17/2021

Steve was great! We had been struggling to figure out how to get the job done. We could buy a mailbox system but we needed to have it installed. Then I found Locking Mailbox Installers and they were just a few miles north. Steve gave us advice on what to get. Since he had it in stock the whole job was done in less than two weeks.

Description of Work
We needed our old insecure mailboxes to be replaced by a STD-4C unit.

11/19/2020

Disappointing. I am a homeowner at Lakewood Condominium in Kenmore. Recently our mailbox was vandalized and broken into so a new mailbox was needed. Our president and the board of directors hired Steve to perform the installation so I was not privy to the arrangement. A day or two after the installation was completed I went to our new mailbox to see if delivery of our mail had resumed. I immediate...

Description of Work
New Mailbox Installation

Category mailbox repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed] is correct we should not have missed the nuts washers and metal piece that apparently fell off the old mailbox during the take away process. In retrospect, we should have used a flashlight to look for the items as it was dark and rainy. Locking Mailbox Installers strives to exceed expectations and in the case of the clean-up, this did not happen. However, we did exceed ex...

05/06/2020

Excellent. They came very soon, did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Old mailbox removed, new locking mail box and post installed.

03/05/2020

Mailbox installation

Description of Work
Awesome job!! Quick to respond, super communicative during the whole process, and friendly as well. Love people who do what they say with a positive attitude!

03/20/2019

Steve showed up exactly when he promised to and had the job done in 2 hours. He had all the tools and parts on his truck. He removed the damaged box, installed the new one and left the job site clean and tidy. His service included hauling the old mail box away. The price was as he quoted in an email. I have already recommended him to another group of neighbors who had their CBU damaged at the same...

Description of Work
Install a new community mailbox

04/17/2017

Locking Mailbox Installers came out quickly, ordered the replacement, removed the old mailbox and replaced it with the new. Very professional, courteous and quick! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to have their locking mailboxes replaced.

Description of Work
Our condo's 12-unit mailbox frame failed (bent and could not close) and our mail was left unsecured--we needed a replacement fast!

04/13/2017

He was very responsive, always answered his phone and clearly explained my options. I was very pleased to find he didn't try to sell me things I didn't need, and used my existing post. I am very pleased with his services and would use him again!

Description of Work
Due to thefts we needed a very sturdy locking mailbox. I contacted the business, and was pleased to discover it is a retired gentleman who served in the military. He had the mailbox I wanted in stock, came to look at the location the next day and quickly installed the box on the existing pole.

02/12/2017

very well, Steve came by and installed my new box a few hours after I talked to him. He is very professional and knowledgeable about his work.

Description of Work
mailbox replacement.

01/11/2016

Two of the installers got me a bid within two business days via email. I selected the best bid and and pitched it to my neighbors. I was very happy with this installer. The tricky part was working with the local post office and coordinating with neighbors. Process for getting a new cluster mailbox 1) Talk to your local mail delivery person to determine which houses share your mailbox. 2) Talk to your local post office to get a list of legit installers that they have worked with in the past. 3) Google the installers to see if they have good/bad reviews or complaints from the Better Business Bureau. 4) Send out emails requesting bids. Boxes usually come in 8, 12, 13 or 16 compartment units. 6) Talk to each house to see if they are willing to chip in for a new mailbox and show them the choices. If a new 12 compartment box cost $1500 and 10 houses share the box then each house will have to contribute $150. 7) In our case the installer wanted at least 50% down payment. I sent a letter to the installer letting them know what unit we wanted with enough checks to cover 50%. 8) Within two weeks the unit was installed. The balance was paid once installation was complete. The installer had someone from the local post office meet us after installation to change the master lock for them. All the compartment keys were given to the neighborhood focal for distribution. 9) Taped a note on the box so that your normal USPS delivery person can coordinate with the neighborhood focal to determine which clusterbox compartment maps to which house number. 10) Neighborhood focal hands out keys and collects any remaining checks. If someone can't afford the entire amount accept a post dated check then cash on post date.

Description of Work
Replaced an old cluster mailbox in a residential neighborhood.

03/05/2020

Mailbox installation

Category mailbox repair service

Sales, Installation & Repair - Individual & Cluster Mailboxes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal