Please call for more details.

VRABEL ARCHITECTS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2005

7328 RAVENNA AVENUE NE

Seattle, WA 98115

Serving Angie's List customers since 2005, STEVEN VRABEL ARCHITECTS is dedicated to providing design solutions that are unique to each client’s specific requirements and individual building site. We offer a full range of residential design services including architecture, interior design and site planning for both new construction and remodel projects. CALL FOR FREE INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION!...

09/21/2020

Ariana T.

Steve was a pleasure to work with - extremely knowledgeable, professional, and communicative. You can tell Steve really wants to provide you the best product he can, while also being very respectful of your budget. We would definitely recommend Steve!

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category remodeling,architect,basement remodeling

06/10/2018

nonzpa L.

Steve Vrabel did a wonderful job designing and drafting our house remodel plans. We came to him with a vision in mind and problem areas for him to solve. What I especially appreciated was his adaptability on the process and promptness in execution. I wanted to be more involved in the design process and also needed a quick turn around time. Steve was very responsiveness throughout the entire process, we always felt like he valued our time and prioritized our project like he said he would. We absolutely love the end results and Steve was essential to making it happen.

Description of Work
Whole House Remodel Design and Plans

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling,basement remodeling

06/08/2018

Sue R.

Steve is amazing!! The remodel I was doing was for a couple that wanted to remodel the main floor of their home so they could age in place. Steve was hired to consult with us, provide the drawings and acquire a permit for the work. Everything went very smooth. He listened to the homeowners and recommended a floor plan that really took into consideration how they live now and how they plan to live in the future. He was able to quickly acquire the permit for the work and the homeowners love their "new" home. Steve is incredibly punctual and responsive, I highly recommend him. SSR - General Contractor

Description of Work
Architectural consultation and drawings for a remodeling project I was doing.

06/07/2018

Aaron K.

Wonderful. Worked with Steve on several concept designs then moved forward with selected option. Steve met all committed to dates and design passed city review on first submittal.

Description of Work
Home addition design

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling

06/05/2018

berfu D.

Steve delivered everything on time that he estimated. His prices are reasonable and he understands that we had a certain budget to achieve. We were very happy to work with him.

Description of Work
Remodeling bedrooms and bathrooms

Category remodeling,architect

06/05/2018

Uyen K.

Steve helped us design an addition to our house. We added a living room, bedroom and turned an office room to a bathroom and small office space. We love Steve’s brilliant idea making every single space useful! Steve is very upfront with the costs and time frame so you don’t have to worry about unpleasant surprises. We have been referred Steve to our friends and family!

Description of Work
Addition to our home

03/10/2017

Evette L.

We found Steve & loved his work so we hired him to design our house renovation. Steve is great to work with! He's a great listener, very responsive, professional and easy to work with. We love his ideas and designs--the house is going to look wonderful when completed! He has a great grasp of permitting, details & city requirements. His modern yet traditional style is elegant and crisp. I would highly recommend using Steve for your next home or business renovation.

Description of Work
My husband and I want to renovate our house. Steve opened up the main floor beautifully which combines the kitchen, living room and dining area into a wonderful great room with lots of natural light. Steve also relocated our exterior entry to make our house more inviting. Other main floor renovations include the bedrooms, bathroom & office. Steve designed a wonderful full basement build out including an open family room & kitchenette space opening up thru French doors to a covered outdoor deck. He designed the basement bedrooms, bathroom, stairs & utility room for ease of access. Steve designed a wonderful clerestory brow to the main entry to give our house more depth & texture. The exterior windows and materials Steve chose give the house a modern yet traditional and elegant feel. We are excited to start the renovation soon.

Category interior designers,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

08/05/2016

Ulysses H.

It could not have been easier. Steve is very easy to work with and was creative figuring out a way forward with the one place where we got hung up. He was always readily available and he was completely open to either to us having him submit the permit application or our submitting the permit ourselves. As it is, we submitted ourselves and the City reviewer accepted the plan set so readily you'd they had drawn it up themselves.

Description of Work
Architectural design and permit plan sheets for a basement remodel.

01/14/2016

Howard H.

Steve was excellent to work with. I had some vague ideas what I wanted, he turned them into reality. He did a lot of research and provided a lot of ideas. He thinks outside the box - I never would have come up with that floor plan myself. He pointed up real problems with some of my ideas, even though he was willing to incorporate them. It's just that those ideas weren't very workable. In other places it was very much a back-and-forth discussion. He'd suggest something, I'd expand on it, and he'd finish it off - or I'd suggest something and he'd expand on it, etc. He was open to changes and worked very hard to craft something that met my wild-eyed expectations. It's easy to draw something, but harder to design something that works in real life. Once it was built, it was easy to see the wisdom of his ideas. It's obvious he brings a lot of real-world experience to the job. The plans he provided were thoroughly detailed, easy to read, and the builders had no problem understanding what was required. I would definitely hire Steve again for my next project.

Description of Work
Designed a steampunk themed gameroom

06/15/2015

Evelyn D.

What a professional. Though he was so busy he said he couldn't work on my project for several months, he offered to spend as much time on the phone with me as I wanted, recommended me to another architect, and said that I could call him any time I had questions. I really appreciate the generous offer. Time is valuable! I hope one day to work with Mr. Vrabel.

Description of Work
I called him for a quote on a remodel design.

Category remodeling,architect

INFUSE DESIGN

Infuse Design LLC. provides reliable, high-quality design and general contracting services for residential remodeling projects. We take the time to listen to the needs of our clients and provide solutions that reflect their needs. We prefer to work as a team with the home owner, maintaining open lines of communication to ensure the best possible results. Our established relationships with trade professionals enable us to complete your project with the care and pride it deserves.

Renovate Construction, LLC

Renovate Construction is a woman-owned family business servicing the Greater Seattle Area. Each person on our team is an integral part of our company's success, providing excellent service and beautifully finished remodel projects for our clients. As a small business, every job is important to our team at Renovate - you are never just a number. Please call us today for a free consultation!

Offers by Renovate Construction, LLC on Angi
    Galileo - Handyman Contractor

Taking a lifetime's accumulation of hands-on constructory and fixey work, you can now find me doing any of a number of things, including painting, siding, house repairs, deck building, flagstone walks and patios, awnings, shed building, fence work and even the occasional yard and tree work. Inside you can find me doing flooring, painting and other finish projects and as a licensed contractor I do small to medium-sized remodeling projects including kitchens and bathrooms. Give me a call -- I might be able to help with what you need :)

Residential architecture, interior design & site planning. Specializing in additions and renovations to existing residences.

Ask for details.