THA House Cleaning LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2012

4043 55th Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98116

THA CLEANING is a licensed, insured, professional cleaning firm which stands out from all the rest! We are deep cleaning specialists and we focus our energy on: Office and Commercial Cleaning, Residental House cleaning/Housekeeping, One Time or Regular Cleaning, Move-in and move out deep cleaning.We will bring all our cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaners for clients convenience!!!Great price.!!!THA cleaning is company which you can trust. We strive for **100% customer satisfaction** and are glad to share our commercial and residential references!!!Call Tanya for free estimate at 425 289 9310 or send me an e-mail THAcleaning@gmail.com.Thank you.Best regards Tanya THA house cleaning!!!...

11/28/2018

Teresa B.

As usual they were on time-did what I asked and did a very good job. Thank you.

Description of Work
clean main floor of dust and dirt from remodel.

08/23/2018

Robert W.

The two women did a great job, HOWEVER, when I called they said they now only did a whole house cleaning. Too bad they were great but now we cannot use them.

Description of Work
four hours of cleaning

02/22/2018

Scott A.

We have had an outstanding experience with THA cleaning our house for the last 5 years. Before that we'd cycle through 1-2 cleaners a year to to consistency and integrity issues. THA keeps our house very clean even though we have two kids who can get things very messy. They do a great job and are very easy to work with. I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Semiweekly Housecleaning

02/14/2018

Kathleen S.

I hired THA to deep clean areas of my house once a month. I gave the owner Tanya a detailed chart of what I wanted done every month so my whole home would be deep cleaned every year. She said it was doable and she would tell me exactly how long each work item would take and how much it would cost. We agreed on the day of the month and the monthly cost. I never heard from Tanya again. Two very young women showed up, one on time and one 1/2 hour later. They had never met each other before. They had no idea what I wanted done, how long it would take, or that I was to be a regular monthly customer. After they left, I discovered they hadn't deep-cleaned but had only done very surfacey work . The next month no one showed up at all so I hired someone else. I gave THA a "bad " rating not because of the cleaning and the cleaners, but because Tanya completely forgot about me. I guess she doesn't want my business.

Description of Work
the first month: dusting & floor cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello dear client we contacted you so many times via email and never heard anything back from you.You were on our mountly list for once a month cleaning.Since we didn't tear back from you after 3-4 emails I was thinking that you didn't want to work with us for some reason.Anyway thank you much for your business

11/11/2017

Kate W.

We hired THA to do a deep clean/move out clean for our condo before we put it on the market. The team did a fabulous job and the condo looked like new. We ended up with 17 offers! We then hired them again to clean our new house before we moved in because the old owners left the place disgusting. Again, wonderful job! We now use THA for monthly cleaning and Silvia always does a great job. They always arrive one time, are easy to schedule, professional, thorough, and friendly. We continue to use THA and are highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Deep clean, Move out/move in cleaning, monthly cleaning

08/22/2017

Shirley T.

She completed all the work in the time arranged for and was very responsive to my direction of priorities.

Description of Work
General house cleaning including bathrooms getting ready for out of town guests including vacuuming, dusting, mopping.

07/06/2017

Audra T.

The team did a thorough job and when we asked them to extend their time to take care of other areas of the house, they were very accommodating.

Description of Work
Hired for initial deep cleaning of our home post move-in

07/03/2017

Laurel M.

Very well - everything clean, providers were professional, friendly, and responsive.

Description of Work
Routine house-cleaning

06/29/2017

Susan W.

They were good, very good. What stood out was that they were prompt, just basic stuff. They did their job well, within their reach, flexible, that kind of thing.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

06/28/2017

Shoni T.

Not an excellent job / several items were missed so i was disappointed for my first experience. House smelled clean, floors were very well cleaned and workers seemed to work hard, just too slow for the first 4 hours downstairs the final 2 hours for the upstairs short on time to do a great job. My husband and I had to clean several areas for the house showing. They did offer to send girls back to fix, which I would have accepted had we had the time to do so. They were ultimately fair when I complained and sent pictures. They discounted my fee for 6 hours $480.00 less $60 discount Total paid $420.00.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

06/06/2017

Kathleen S.

great except I wish they would wash walls and ceilings

Description of Work
whole house deep cleaning on an hourly basis

04/14/2017

Diane H.

It turned out excellent. I actually have them on a regular basis. I just kind of call them to schedule.

Description of Work
They do house cleaning for me.

03/28/2017

Kamil J.

The first cleaning was a "deep" cleaning, where, in addition to the floors, bathrooms, and windows., my refrigerator, oven, and various other things had to be cleaned. This cleaning was actually done very thoroughly, but I noticed that the vents for my oven's range hood were still really greasy and asked one of the cleaners if they would be cleaned. Her response was "I already cleaned them." This was obviously a lie since they were fairly yellow and greasy to the touch. Just scrubbing them lightly made a remarkable difference, so I didn't appreciate being lied to. When I brought this to the owner's attention, she apologized and gave me a $10 credit towards the next cleaning. The next three cleanings were a normal cleaning. Each time the cleaner stayed for about 3.5 to 4 hours, which, at an hourly rate of $35/hr, should have cost me $140. However, I was quoted $175 for regular cleanings, which, by my math, is 5 hours of cleaning. I never received a full 5 hours of cleaning. During the first "regular" cleaning, the cleaner broke one of the panels on my medicine cabinet and didn't let me know. I found out after she left when I tried to open it and it fell off. One of the hinges had snapped in two. I brought this to the attention of the owner, who apologized, but that was it. I was able to repair the damage myself, so I didn't pursue the matter. The following month, the same cleaner came by and broke the same panel on the same medicine cabinet. This time the top-left and bottom-right corners of the mirror were completely broken off, so I was unable to repair it (pictures attached). The broken pieces were disposed of by the cleaner, so I didn't even have the option of gluing it back together. Again, the cleaner didn't bring this to my attention, but I thought to check it before she left because of the experience I had the previous month. When I showed the cleaner, she apologized and said she didn't notice it happened. Medicine cabinet mirrors don't just fall off, so I find this an unbelievable explanation. I called the owner immediately and sent her photos. She offered to pay for any repair costs and apologized again. At this point I was about ready to cease using the service, but had them come in one more time. The third regular cleaning was okay, and nothing was broken that I have noticed, but the cleaner only stayed for 3.5 hours, even though I was quoted $175 (where 175/35 = 5 hours). Even though nothing was broken, more than a few times I heard very loud noises, as though heavy things were being dropped or thrown on my floors. The house floors and walls vibrated a few times. Overall, because of the lack of honesty and due to each cleaning performed for less than the amount that I had paid for, I found this service poor in quality and would not recommend using them again. Moreover, I am concerned about the cleaners doing more damage to my home, so I will not be using this service again.

Description of Work
I hired THA House Cleaning for regular cleanings to my home.

Category house cleaning

Hello dear client thank you very much for your feedback.Always appreciate it.Firstly I wanted to let you know I set here at THA the high standards of quality and customer service.We strive for 100% customers satisfaction.All team trained and professional.If we every brake something or damage(which is happened very rear)team always let me know and client know about that.My cleaning lady didn't inform client because she didn't break mirror cabinet.It was lightly cracked in the corner before we started cleaning.We clean mirrors with soft microfiber cloth and spray sorry but How can we break mirror?We clean so many houses every day the same way and never break any mirrors.Since we strive for 100% customer satisfaction I told that I will cover damage since it happened that you noticed cracked mirror on our cleaning visit.Next time we came you blame us that we broke another part of mirror.I am so sorry but something not right here.Again I will be happy to cover the damage just to make sure to keep Client happy.Maybe it was just not good quality morrow which we never supposed to get clean?It will be great if client would inform us about that to prevent more damage and hassle for my cleaning lady.I will be happy to buy new mirror cabinet just to keep client happy.Thank you much.My best,Tanya THA cleaning

02/07/2017

Kelley P.

it was great, they moved furniture and vacuumed underneath, vacuumed rugs, then moved them and washed the floors, I was very pleased.

Description of Work
a really thorough deep cleaning

02/06/2017

Erik M.

Great! Dayna worked the whole time at a quick pace and didn't take any breaks.

Description of Work
Cleaned 1br 1ba condo bought at auction. Extremely dirty.

01/24/2017

Scott A.

For the most part everything went well. The one problem I had is that I asked them not to clean my master bathroom. So, what was the first thing they went to clean? Very frustrating. The reason it happened was that the women cleaning were working with English as a second language. Their native language was Russian. There was a lot of work to be done however, and they did a pretty good job. Areas in which I felt they didn't quite fit the bill was in cleaning some of the marks from the walls and cleaning dirt from the corners. However, they did excellent work cleaning out the appliances and getting dust off of all surfaces.

Description of Work
I needed a whole house cleaning done in advance of a sale

01/16/2017

Robert W.

Excellent work, pleasant young woman and great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned the house during remodeling construction for a visit by my sister in law.

01/09/2017

Bailey B.

They do a great job and they're very affordable.

Description of Work
I use them pretty regularly. I have them do a full house cleaning.

12/26/2016

Shirley T.

Service was on time and Nina was a hard worker.

Description of Work
Cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed and dusted bedrooms and living areas, cleaned hard floors, cleaned window sills

12/24/2016

Mary S.

Services were easy to arrange. The THA employee did a great job. She was efficient and thorough. The job was done more quickly than I thought and I was very happy with the results. I will hire them again any time I need cleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning for the holidays.

12/17/2016

Teresa B.

Three gals arrived on time and I showed them the work needed. One studio had had a renter for 14 years and was in terrible shape. The girls were very hard workers. They did exactly what I asked and asked me to check their work when done. I have used this service before and was as impressed this time around as last time.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 2 studios

Category house cleaning

Dear client thank you very much for your great review.Glad everything worked out and you like our job.Was like always pleasure to work with you and look forward to work with you again soon;)Tanya THA cleaning!

11/08/2016

Matthew A.

It was good. They were really quick. I remember that setting up the transaction was very convenient.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for THA House Cleaning.

10/18/2016

Sara S.

She arrived 10 min early, so much better than late. After some basic instruction, got right to work and worked well without supervision. Finished everything I needed easily within the timeframe and did a couple of much-appreciated 'nice-to-have-done' tasks as well. I'll definitely keep using THA.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

08/29/2016

Geoff G.

Everything went great - the house looked wonderful.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

08/15/2016

Dan C.

Excellent work, house shines and Tanya (the owner) is extremely responsive. You can't do much better than THA.

Description of Work
Retained THA to clean our house twice monthly after using THA for a one time cleaning.

Four Seasons Pro Cleaning

For more than 22 years, Four Seasons Cleaning has offered residential cleaning services in the Seattle, and Eastside area. Family owned and operated, we believe your family’s safety is a top priority so we use eco-friendly cleaning products. As a full-service professional cleaning company, our team of house cleaning maids brings all the equipment and supplies needed to clean your home to your satisfaction. We specialize in a variety of cleaning services. Whether you require weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, move-in/move-out, seasonal, turnover, one-time, or deep cleaning, we are available and ready to tackle any mess. Let’s schedule a free estimate.

Offers by Four Seasons Pro Cleaning on Angi
    Casa Limpa Cleaning Services Inc

We are a small business, and we don't subcontract our services. You will always see the same people coming to your home. We have good references and we do a complete and detailed cleaning. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We give estimates over the phone, or by e-mail. For every new reoccurring customer you send us, we give you a $50 discount per customer after a second visit to your home. We do a detail cleaning, which includes inside your kitchen oven, microwave, behind and under all furniture and “we keep a consistency, even after months or years of servicing your home".

Maria House Cleaning

Maria House Cleaning is a multi-time Super Service Award winner and is a fully insured and bonded house cleaning service based in King County. You can expect a thorough cleaning and the highest level of personalized service provided by our skilled and experienced house cleaners. All our maids are trained and carefully supervised to make sure the job is done well and in a timely manner. Our staff is fully trained and background checked for your security. We send you only professional and hardworking cleaners you can trust. We are focused on providing consistent, thorough and immaculate house cleaning services. Our house cleaners are fully equipped and ready to handle all your housecleaning problems. Just let us know what your requirements are and we will follow them. We are you residential housecleaning company and we take pride in providing housekeeping services and maid services that are simply the best and by far exceed the rest.

Check, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal

House Cleaning - Deep, Move In & Move Out, Interior Windows, Inside Cabinets, Fridge & Oven, Woodwork, Blinds, Bathrooms & Kitchens, Vacuum & Mop

Carpet Cleaning