Tekline Roofing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2010

Tekline is a family run full service roofing company with a commitment to delivering excellent products and exceptional services to our customers at a competetive price. Tekline has over 30 years of roofing expertise you can count on. We provide our customers superior quality roof systems through the use of skilled workers, professional project management and fair business practices. Tekline stands behind every project with pride and integrity. We treat our staff, customers, and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity recognizing the importance of safety. Our goal is to build lasting relationships, striving for complete customer satisfaction of all projects we undertake....

EMR Masonry LLC

I have been in the masonry business for 25 years, I am a skilled mason and i have great references from people I have worked for, I guarantee the best work possible for your exact liking.

Offers by EMR Masonry LLC on Angi
Monkeys Painters

Welcome to Monkey's Painters! We are professional painters growing our business with over 7 years of experience. Our intention is and will always be to satisfy the client with an excellent job and at the right time. We love what we do and truly enjoy getting to bring ideas to life. Let us know how we can make your painting dreams come true!

AJM Painting

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! Painting

02/28/2020

Working with them has been fabulous, they were kind, I highly recommend them, they were patient and they explained it perfectly the way we want. -Linda P.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

01/22/2020

Amazing! They were efficient, quick, and very kind when they were on site. All in all a great experience

Description of Work
Replacement of Full Roof

09/04/2019

Tekline installed a new TPO roof on an older outbuilding structure that we converted into a fully renovated studio space. They were wonderful to work with. Chris, my main point person, helped me creatively navigate a few challenges related to how to meet the R-value insulation requirements which was really beyond the roofing job they were hired to do. The guys who installed the roof were extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient. They were a pleasure to work as was every person I was in contact with at Tekline. This is the second project we've hired them for and I would absolutely recommend them / hire them again.

Description of Work
New roof for a 400 sq foot outbuilding

06/22/2019

Tekline Roofing was a superior choice. The pricing was right for our metal roof and the craftsmanship was excellent. We didn’t realize that until it was over! We had to have a rat-eradication company come over and he was very surprised. This was the best roof that he had seen with the tightest and toughest grating over our vents. We had a difficult roof line, but they handled it perfectly. One element of a metal roof that was concerning was if it was more noisy that the 3-tab. No! Maybe even quieter. The underlayment is quite thick. If we didn’t have skylights, we would barely know if there was a down-pour at all. They worked clean and tidy and cleaned up at the end. Thank you Tekline.

Description of Work
Replace 3-tab roof with metal rooff

Category roofing,skylights

04/03/2019

Great job. Very responsible operation. Very knowledgable expert came out to inspect and get information for quote. Great communication throughout the job.

Description of Work
Put a layer of TPO down before solar panel installation

12/14/2018

Techline was professional, responsive to my questions and concerns. They picked up daily before they left for the day and left my yard in pristine condition when they left. I'm grateful I found them.

Description of Work
Total replacement of a flat roof

11/05/2018

Tekline did an outstanding job on our roof. The house is substantially cooler in the summer and the roof looks great. Excellent customer service, super professional, went beyond the contractual obligations do do the job right.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/10/2018

Great, they were fast and did a quality job. The also did a great job cleaning up after.

Description of Work
Replaced Old roof with a New One

05/31/2018

I am pleased with the quality of work. I was contacted daily by Tekline roofing and was updated about the progress. the crew were very professional and did a fantastic job. They treated my property like their own. kept the area clean and not even one nail was found on my property. one thing that impressed me the most was the Owner Mr. Morrison took time off of his busy schedule to visit the property and make sure my expectations were met. I had seven different contractors visit my property. some were late, some never showed up and few showed up with a piece of metal with no reference and finally, two of the contractor lied about their products and showing up. on the first day of appointment with Tekline, Norm showed up ten minutes early, presented the details of work to be done and took pictures of the existing roof and list of references. I am pleased with the quality of work and company I chose. Definitely, the roof of my other house will be replaced by Tekline roofing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

05/15/2018

From beginning to end, the entire project was done with quality and customer satisfaction in mind. We were impressed with their attention to details, and prompt resolution of all issues. After the project was completed the owner of Tekline, Scott, made an appointment with us at our house to review the project and receive our feedback. Thank you.

Description of Work
New roof. Stripped old roof down to the wood and installed low-slope composite shingles.

Residential & commercial installation of composition shingles, metal roofing, cedar shakes, new roofs, re-roofs, repairs, skylights, continuous aluminum gutters, carpentry, waterproof decks, ventilation & masonry.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing