We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Susan's Green Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2014

11742 15th Ave NE

Seattle, WA 98125

Angie's Super Service List Award Winner 2016, 2017, 2017, 2019! BBB Torch Award for Ethics Inegrity Winner 2017 and Finalist 2020; King County Small Business of the Year Finalist 2019; Expertise Winner 2016, 2017 2018, 2019, 2020; Three Best Seattle House Cleaning 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020; Chinook

12/08/2021

Nadine S.

Everything about the service was the worst service experience I’ve ever encountered. The price was three times more expensive then anyone else in the market justified as the best. The quality of the clean was so bad that I needed to reckons everything with a sticky film left on all surfaces where they used ionized water. There was a black hair left in one bathroom (my hair is red) and one shower had water spots. One of two people spent most of the time taking extensive photos of my entire home which they keep which was a complete violation of privacy and I was not consulted about. They asked me for my proof of vaccination a month prior to work which I provided yet would not do the same by providing from their staff who would be in my home. Susan herself was angry and rude when I needed to have an emergency plumber come in who provided proof of vaccination and wore a mask. The cleaning team insisted that they would not be in the house at all (three levels) if the plumber was in one bath for 30 minutes and decided to go outside. I spent most the hours outside myself (work from home) because although they had my proof of vaccination and I had a mask on they would not allow me to be on any level of my house where they worked. A truly terrible experience in every way which I paid an astronomical fee for. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
Initial 4 hour first clean with two person team

Category house cleaning

The real issue for this customer was not quality (see our portfolio for this job showing the gorgeous job we did "NS - 12/08/21 Review" link: https://office.angi.com/app/profile/12540815/showcase) but rather our COVID protocols (we have ample texts from her which she sent during the the job expressing her frustration with our State-mandated COVID safety precautions). For other customers: of course you don't have to leave the house when we are cleaning. She wrote the same review on other platforms as well - I'll cut and paste our same response: I know you were unhappy about our COVID protocols, and also that we exited the home for 1 man hour (at no charge to you) when you had brought in an outside vendor (unmasked). We just have to be very careful to protect our customers (some are immuno-compromised or undergoing chemo) and our staff, all of whom are vaccinated as stated on our website. Also, we do charge flat rate, so you are not charged by the hour or for photographs. Please see our portfolio for this job showing a sparkling home. Our pics respect customer privacy: we don’t disclose the address or show exterior of the home & the interior pics don't show identifiable features of the home, as outlined in our Terms of Service. It's standard for professional cleaning companies to take pics of a first-time cleaning. If there is every any problem with your cleaning, we are happy to come fix. Even now, 4 months after your service & the first time we are hearing about any issue, we stand by that. The same policies would apply as last time (policies which customers know ahead of time & sign a form saying no other vendors in the house -- a form you did sign but did not abide by): even if you are vaccinated, you have to be masked at this time per State guidelines (unless you're in a room with the door shut). If you wear a mask, please do just stay socially distanced. We do hope the COVID masking restrictions, and COVID, relax soon, but at this time, we still do have to be careful. Thank you for understanding.

05/23/2021

Kara N.

Amazing. Very attentive to detail and Susan is very responsive with questions.

Description of Work
Recurring house cleaning for years

03/08/2021

Anne M.

My mom is not a fan of strangers in her apartment but the cleaner made her feel comfortable and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaning Mom's Apartment

12/19/2020

Jessica R.

The techs for Susan’s are thorough and thoughtful. They always do a lovely job even if I (or my kids) leave a bit of clutter around.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

12/15/2020

Mary Jo W.

From first contact (very friendly) to job completion the protocols are clear and the office is continuously in touch with client and technician. Eco friendly, they pay a fair wage and benefits, and the success of their training program shows up in exceptional work, quickly done and attentive to detail. Highly recommend, worth every penny.

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

12/15/2020

Mary Jo W.

Excellent work, results far beyond expectations

Description of Work
whole house cleaning

12/13/2020

Pat B.

I have worked with Susan's Green Cleaning for years. Everyone Susan sends is wonderful and they do a professional job. Susan is great to work with and very responsive. I have been very impressed with how seriously she has taken the health and safety of her staff and clients during Covid. Not only is the company good at taking care of your cleaning needs, but they are a caring, ethical and environmentally responsible business. I am lucky to have found them happy to recommend Susan's Green Cleaning to any one.

Description of Work
Cleaning regularly for years

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

12/13/2020

Karen C.

Being a woman owned business I chose this company for that specific reason. I was confident I would get the cleaning I used to be able to do. Baseboards, window sills, behind the faucets on sinks and the sanitizing. They follow protocols and insure you are safe from any type of plague or pestilence out there in the wilds. I pay what a good housecleaner deserves and it isn't outlandish. Susan makes sure her business is run with professionalism and her staff is trained to all the new rules based to prevent Covid. I love, love, love these people. It is the best cleaning service, and I have test a few less than savory companies. The stories I could tell. But Susan's Green Cleaning is my go to company. Top notch company.

Description of Work
Cleaning regularly for years

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! --Susan

09/16/2019

robert C.

Susan’s is the absolute best! The staff is composed of the nicest, hardest working techs you can imagine. Absolutely everything was cleaned to perfection AND they were more than wonderful with the pets. I can honestly say that I’ve never worked with a better group of people who do excellent work!

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/13/2019

Celeste W.

Great! They showed up early on in the window of time I was given. They were friendly and professional and did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning

08/20/2019

MK P.

Amazing. They do gorgeous work and are friendly. We like they are a conscientious company as well and are eco friendly.

Description of Work
Initial deep cleaning

08/16/2019

Kate L.

Excellent! We've been using Susan's Green Cleaning for over a year. All of their cleaners do a wonderful job! The company is easy to communicate with and very responsive. Only downside is they are a bit expensive, but worth it for the quality of service they provide! Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Bi-Weekly House Cleaning

08/14/2019

Mike D.

We have used a variety of well-known cleaning companies and never appreciated the difference in quality until we used Susan’s Green Cleaning They got all the places others missed and were friendly workers who worked at a fast pace with attention to detail

Description of Work
Deep clean

06/17/2019

Stacey K.

Susan's Green Cleaning is great. We tried a couple of different cleaning services and while they were good, we were never happy enough to use on an ongoing basis. Susan's was different. We liked that they use "clean" cleaning products, the cleaners are paid a real wage, have health insurance, retirement, etc. And the cleaners are really nice and engaging. That is important to us. And....the cleaning is great. It always feels so good to come home after they have been there.

Description of Work
Weekly Housecleaning

07/25/2018

Steve D.

Susan's Green Cleaning NEVER RESPONDED to request!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello! On 07/23/18 you messaged us through Angie's List and on 07/24/18 put this review stating we never responded, however, we did respond the very same day at 3:03PM. You requested no phone call as you are in the UK, you requested we email you at a different email address than the one listed on Angie's List, which we did. We're sorry if it went into spam, and hope you consider us again in the future.

06/08/2018

Bill W.

They did a really thorough job. They were incredibly, warm, friendly and personable. They were incredibly easy to work with. Their pricing was comparable. Their service was well worth the price we paid.

Description of Work
They did an intense cleaning for us. Now they will be coming every 2 weeks.

06/04/2018

Karis R.

Very well. Cleaners followed my instructions, did excellent work, were very careful with fragile items.

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/03/2018

Laurie M.

I wanted to hire housecleaners on short notice. My friend’s brother had died and I wanted to have a service clean his house for the wake. It was very short notice, but Susan was extremely responsive and helpful. The house cleaner was lovely and did an amazing job. Everyone at the wake was very impressed. I’m so grateful to Susan for her assistance!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

05/01/2018

Dhara R.

I didn’t hire them. It might be a great company, but they said they will need 8-9 hours first time cleaning for 2100 sqft house. Sounded very different from other cleaners and very expensive.

Description of Work
Full House cleaning

Category house cleaning

We're sorry you didn't end up using us -- we would have loved to show you what a beautiful, thorough, and detailed green cleaning we do : ) I would be curious to see what company you went with and how long they took and if you ultimately ended up happy with the cleaning! Please let us know :) For regular maintenance cleanings, we offer a flat rate, and that way you are assured of the same quality cleaning every time, at the same price!

05/01/2018

Brent O.

There was a bit of confusion in estimating how much time it would take to do the cleaning but that was more on me - I have never used a Cleaning service before. But Susan kept me informed about the progress her team was making and they completed it on time with excellent results.

Description of Work
I moved out of a 2-bedroom apartment that I had been in for 11 years; Susan's Green Cleaning did a thorough cleaning of the place.

04/23/2018

lori R.

It was hard to rate this service because there were 2 different cleaners at 2 different times. One was awesome and was asked back but when the appointment came they sent a different person without telling us. This sounds picky but my parents are elderly and needed the consistency. If you need that this is not the service for you. Also, seemed pretty pricey went it came down to it.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks for using us once for an Angie's List Deal in January and then another visit about a month later. We're sorry you felt we deserved a "C" because your parents didn't get the same technician back for another one-time session (we did note that your parents were thrilled with the cleaning, though, and we are super happy about that!). For all Angie's List members -- if you do use us regularly, you usually get the same team or cleaning technician, however, if you order sporadically, the same cleaning technician may not be available on the day you've chosen for your cleaning. While we are sorry the second visit that the parents had a different cleaning technician than the first time, we did call just to give a heads-up that it was a different technician and we show you were out of town. We pride ourselves on our reasonable rates -- especially when compared to other companies -- we are $20 less an hour than Merry Maids or Molly Maids. Additionally, we pay well above a minimum wage, we provide health insurance, dental insurance, vision, retirement, pay for driving time to and from your house, company vehicles, worker's compensation, liability insurance, worker's taxes & insurance, 12 paid days off a year PLUS vacation time, sick time; we pay for our technicians to go through Maid Training Academy, have a full-time quality assurance supervisor, trainer, etc. All of this while still charging less than other companies. Thank you for using us, and we are glad the quality of the work was nice.

02/05/2018

Edwyna S.

Company does a great job! My home sparkles when they are through cleaning. Very professional staff!

Description of Work
Two bedroom condo cleaned.

01/15/2018

Edwyna S.

My two bedroom condo cleaned. Went great!

Description of Work
Cleaned my home from top to bottom.

01/09/2018

J T.

Sean did a great job, working thoroughly and efficiently to make the house spotless. He was easygoing and friendly while staying on task to get the job done. I didn't think my old stove could shine like it did after Sean finished cleaning it.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of house

12/15/2017

Edwyna S.

Great! Susan’s team are all professionals who go through training. These young people are wonderful and do a very thorough job every time!

Description of Work
I have my two bedroom condo cleaned monthly.

Keyran Cleaner

We are a professional housecleaning service, here to clean and brighten your home's living spaces.

Award 2022
    Four Seasons Pro Cleaning

For more than 22 years, Four Seasons Cleaning has offered residential cleaning services in the Seattle, and Eastside area. Family owned and operated, we believe your family’s safety is a top priority so we use eco-friendly cleaning products. As a full-service professional cleaning company, our team of house cleaning maids brings all the equipment and supplies needed to clean your home to your satisfaction. We specialize in a variety of cleaning services. Whether you require weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, move-in/move-out, seasonal, turnover, one-time, or deep cleaning, we are available and ready to tackle any mess. Let’s schedule a free estimate.

Offers by Four Seasons Pro Cleaning on Angi
    We Do It Your Way LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    State of Washington; LNI
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We are currently accepting new customers for Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly Cleaning;

We are currently not accepting new clients for Carpet Cleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Pre-Listing Cleaning, One-Time Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, and B&B On-Call Cleaning