Stop Bugging Me Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2010

Awards & Badges

2930 4th Avenue South Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98134

Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is a locally owned and operated service company located in Seattle WA. We offer guaranteed pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in the greater Puget Sound. At Stop Bugging Me we take an integrated management approach to pest control pulling from years of training and expertise to address your specific issues. Our staff will take your call and work with you to first identify the problem. We will then ask specific questions about your situation and give you a quote based on the information you provide and the square footage of your home. When the technician arrives, he will discuss strategies and follow our exclusive programs to eliminate the problem and leave you with useful recommendations for future control....

pest control (1646)animal removal (237)basement waterproofing (29)insulation (12)foundation repair (4)handyman (3)gutter cleaning (3)

03/19/2021

Someone came by, they claimed they waited 45 minutes, but my tenants said by the time they went to the door, they had already left. The technician claimed to have called me, but I had no missed calls (he later called me and it worked just fine, so I don't get this part). I got on the phone and asked the guy to come back, he did, told my tenant nothing could be done because the area where animals c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had reports of rats in the space between the floor and ceiling of the basement by a tenant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

Photo for Stop Bugging Me Pest Control - 2930 4th Avenue South, Seattle, WA - 39256894

08/26/2020

Great! She was on time and thorough AND no more wasps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

07/31/2020

Called me the very next day after I asked for a quote through Angie's List. Two other companies I requested a quote from never responded. The appointment scheduler was friendly and helpful, and was able to set up a technician to come out in just a couple of days. The technician (Cody) was on-time, professional, explained everything before, during and after the treatment, and answered all of our qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial treatment for ants and spiders.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/27/2020

They were good. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed and put traps for the rats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2016

07/26/2020

David was thorough, professional, and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/21/2020

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Product worked well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/27/2020

Fantastic. Two years later and still no ants!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/10/2020

Ants kept coming back even after every treatments. When I called they'd send someone out to respray a few days later but often by then ants would disappear again. They kept sending me this rude worker and I didn't feel all that safe or confident with him around my house. He ended up giving me ant baits to try. Ant bait did work but over time basically I ended up doing all the work while I'm paying...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants spray

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/12/2020

I've been having them come out every quarter for the last couple years. Very reliable and we have no pests or bugs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly spraying for bugs & pests

CATEGORY pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/19/2020

Done. good work but did not agree to remove the tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bee prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is a locally owned company offering guaranteed pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in the Puget Sound.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa