We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Seattle Tree Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2006

319 Nickerson St

Seattle, WA 98109

Seattle Tree Care, previously Treecycle, is a locally owned company committed to safety, high quality tree care and environmental stewardship. All work is insured under a two million dollar liability insurance policy and all employees are covered through labor and industries. High quality tree care not only takes time, but also a commitment from the property owner. Our ISA Certified Arborists will always work with you to optimize the health and safety of your trees....

04/23/2019

Natalie C.

We have significant snow storm damage, the work was excellent, they were friendly and professional and they were very hard workers the crew that is.

Description of Work
They removed damaged trees from the snow storm and did some trimming of shrubs and trees

04/04/2019

Alice E.

Never responded to inquiry so I cannot rate further. Other providers responded promptly.

Description of Work
Tree trim and remove

02/05/2019

Alicia K.

Excellent!!! The 4 guys who came to our house in Greenwood were on time, friendly, respectful and fast. I had such a great experience working with them. And my yard was thoroughly raked and cleaned before they left. One paver on our patio was chipped. I was told about it immediately and they sent a repair person within 3 days to completely fix it. We are kind of picky and they exceeded our expectation. They also pruned a large Camilla tree by hand and other trees that were on our parking strip. I felt that they took good care of the trees and let me know what they were doing at all times. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Removal of 4 large Birch trees and some tree pruning to sustain tree health.

02/21/2018

Jacob R.

The wildlife snag tree looks great and was exactly the size I wanted. The tree windowing went much better than tree windowing I had performed by a different arborist a few years back. The view was improved and the trees looked more natural and healthy after the work was done.

Description of Work
Tree windowing on multiple trees and conversion of a dead tree into a wildlife snag

11/14/2017

Lillian B.

Great. These folks were on the job. They got me an estimate right away, added what we needed in addition to taking out one tree and grinind the stump, and even had an opening within a few weeks, rather than the two months they usually need. They called me and were able to come within the same day, and when I returned from my trip, there was no sign that there had been a tree in that spot, or any work done in the yard. Great service, working with my partner to prune the rest. I uploaded photos of the tree that was taken out; mountain ash, that is the BEFORE; but do not currently have one of the AFTER. Basically, this no longer exists.

Description of Work
We had a dying tree that an arborist recommended taking out, and grinding the stump. Also, we needed three other trees pruned.

05/19/2017

Chelle B.

We paid their arborist to come out and assess the tree and provide a quote. She was very detailed in her assessment, took photos, and provided the quote promptly. We got one other bid that was provided for free and was a bit lower, but that arborist was not going to trim the large overhanging branches all the way to the trunk, so we preferred the TreeCycle bid. All work was done very quickly and efficiently. They were only at our house for about four hours and our front yard was transformed. Now our tree doesn't overhang the nearby houses so we feel safer and there is so much more light! Crew arrived on time and cleanup was immaculate.

Description of Work
1) Prune one large Douglas fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) located in the front yard for long-term health and safety. This tree is ~100' tall and 45" diameter. - Thoroughly inspect canopy and remove any dead, dying or broken branches. - Remove select lower large branches on the smaller trunk to encourage subordination and increase safety. - Selectively remove a few large, lower branches that extend towards the house and over the roof. 2) Properly prune one front yard deciduous tree located in the SE corner of the property beneath the large Douglas fir. This tree is ~20' tall and has multiple small trunks. - Prune to reduce overall size, increase clearance in yard and over neighbor's driveway, and for general health and aesthetics. 3) Remove a lilac bush

05/06/2017

Dave H.

Excellent. The work was performed as requested. No impact to neighbors property and the work crew did it safely.

Description of Work
We had 4 - 40 foot tall leylandi cypress trees that were shading too much of our neighbors property and needed them felled and cut into manageable lengths. We didn't ask for removal; we're doing that ourselves.

03/28/2017

Dean H.

Ashley was great to work with. Her crew (Dan, Chase & George) were prompt, professional & experienced. They provided the exact service we had agreed upon making sure it was done right. Our view was improved, the trees are aesthically pleasing, & our neighbor is happy. I will definitely use Tree Cycle again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

10/21/2016

Eric O.

This is the second time I've used Treecycle and I'm really impressed. Peter and crew are professional, efficient, knowledgeable and just really nice guys. Even though Treecycle put out 'No Parking' signs a couple days in advance of the work, one car remained on the day of work in the worst spot possible - closest to the tree to be removed. I didn't recognize the car, but attempted to find the owner with no luck. Peter and crew just rolled with it and were extra careful and there were no issues. I also added a few extras on the day of and they were happy to accommodate. My yard was in better condition after they left than prior to their starting the project. I had several piles of leaves that I couldn't fit in my yard waste container and they took those for me too! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
One large tree removed and few smaller trees.

09/06/2016

Chase T.

What can I say, Treecycle did an amazing job in obtaining a permit to remove a giant tree and removing the actual tree from the middle of our yard. Peter, Ashley and the entire crew were amazing to work with. They worked with the city in getting approvals to remove the tree as it was considered in exceptional tree due to its size. Then on the day of removal, the team removed the tree and grinded out the stump and roots from the yard. Still can't believe they did this in one day. I will definitely be using tree cycle again for other projects around our house.

Description of Work
Removal of Large Birch Tree and Permitting

08/19/2016

Courtney C.

I will never use anyone else, Tree Cycle is the best! Estimate given without my needing to make an appointment- with our permission, they came by and emailed an estimate, which was the lowest bid we received out of 4. I called to schedule the removal of our large tree, and they were prompt, efficient, professional, and completely cleaned up what was surely a huge mess. It was like they were never there. Importantly for us, we didn't have to take off of work for any part of it, they did it all and made it a completely hassle free experience for us. Worth every penny!

Description of Work
Removal of a 35 ft deodar cedar

02/18/2015

DANA C W.

They did what we wanted them to do. The clean up was beautiful. They are easy to work with and are good people.

Description of Work
They brought the trees down, thinned them, and trimmed.

07/22/2014

Norma J.

They did an excellent job! They were highly skilled.

Description of Work
They cut a big tree down and trimmed a hedge.

06/14/2014

LAURA Q.

These guys are truly impressive. When they said they could do it in one day, we though "yeah, right, we'll see". They showed up bright and early with a crew of six and ran everything like a well oiled machine. They were some of the friendliest, most good humored and kind people we've ever met - never a complaint, never an obstacle too big. Everything went like clockwork - they protected our neighbors fence and the building behind us, and had everything down to a science for maximum efficiency. When the crew found a birds nest with babies in it, they put it aside for safe keeping, and at the end of the day they relocated it very high up in a neighbors tree and secured it with wire - much to the delight of the parents who returned immediately. You just don't see this level of professionalism, quality and ethics every day. We were honestly blown away. Stop right now and hire these guys because on top of all this, their price was the best as well. Thanks, Treecycle, for the great experience, and keep up the fantastic work!

Description of Work
Removed three very large trees from our property - cut them down, ground the stumps, and cleaned up everything so that you'd never have known they were there.

05/22/2014

JOHN H.

Emailed via Angies List to request a quote. We had an email exchange explaining the work we wanted completed. They came by at some point in the next few days and checked out our yard. A estimate arrived in my email shortly thereafter, it was reasonable and I accepted. Shaina coordinated the scheduling and the contract signing. She was responsive and I never felt like I was left hanging in the communications. They provided a arrival time of 11am-1:00pm. Jacob and his coworker (sorry! can't remember his name!) showed up around 12-12:30. We did a quick walk around and discussed what the plan was going to be. Jacob worked on the cedar and listened well when I described what I wanted. He made very good suggestions and I agreed with what he suggested. After that they went right to work. We talked one another time after that but they did exactly what I was expecting. They were quick and efficient and finished up between 3:00-3:30. Once they were finished they walked around with me and made sure that it was what I wanted. They did everything exactly how I expected. I received an invoice via email the next morning and it matched the estimate. There were not any added charges. I was able to pay the bill over the phone using a credit card and within a matter of minutes Shaina had emailed my receipt.

Description of Work
Properly thinned a small Cedar on side of house Removed Juniper shrub+stumps along driveway. Reshaped all hedges on property All debris hauled away and driveway and street was cleaned.

04/21/2014

Tino H.

Non responsive to inquiries about free estimates. Left phone #, but still no response.

02/18/2014

Sarah K.

Shaina was quick to respond to my message and seemed very on top of things! I would call them again in the future!

Description of Work
Provided information via email to come to a free estimate on tree removal at our condominium building.

Category lawn service,tree service

02/07/2014

Larry H.

We got three estimates, Treecyle was chosen; someone came to make an assessment the same week, and the office person emailed a bid the next day. We were on the schedule three days after acceptance. I wasn't home when the work was done but my neighbor was impressed the the efficiency, speed, and clean up. All the rounds were left in my back yard, as arranged. I would recommend this firm. Later I learned that another homeowner on the block, who I assume witnessed their work on my job, had a cedar removed from their backyard by Treecycle

Description of Work
Treecycle removed a large conifer in my neighbor's backyard that she and I combined to pay for. This tree was in tight quarters up against my neighbor's fence and towered over both houses.

12/14/2013

Carol J U.

I requested service by email. Their email response was prompt, cordial, and professional. They let me know my location was outside their current service area.

Description of Work
Shaina Lent replied to my email.

11/13/2013

Janine B.

I was very happy with them and they did a good job. The guy was quite knowledgeable about trees and they were reasonably priced. There were no problems with the scheduling. They were willing to give you the wood or mulch from the trees that they cut down if you wanted it.

Description of Work
They trimmed a plum tree that was looking like it needed to be taken down and they were able to save it. They also took down 2 spruce trees.

Category firewood,tree service

David C.

It was a positive experience. They are green as far as the type of equipment they use. They use biodiesel for their trucks and equipment. The trees were next to the road where cars were going by. He was able to take care of it and get them removed. The price was reasonable. The owner climbs mountains and is an outdoor enthusiast. He is very careful about how he takes out the trees. He will make sure to not remove something from a neighbor’s property.

Description of Work
They removed about 5 trees. The trees were evergreens, cedars, and oaks.

Jim O.

I have used them a couple of times and I would use them again. I would recommend them. The scheduling is fine, and they work around my schedule. The workers knew what they were doing. The price was a good value.

Description of Work
They trimmed trees, hedges, and removed a tree. The hedges were laurels, and the trees were cedar. They also removed a holly tree and an evergreen tree.

Category lawn service,tree service

Jim L.

The advice they gave us the tree didn’t need to be removed. The tree was a Lombardy Poplar. The showed up on time and they knew what they were doing. They made the correct diagnosis of the tree.

Description of Work
They gave us information on the health of a tree and if it needed to be removed.

09/28/2013

Gary R.

Tree Cycle did a fantastic job, but I want to comment specifically about their flexibility. My original estimate was for 2 large and 2 small trees to be cut down and removed as well as cutting and stacking about 1/3 cord of firewood. The additional 1 large tree and stump grinding were left as optional because I wanted to have the option of reviewing the site and deciding ?real time? if for aesthetics and future planting, whether I wanted to proceed with the additional work. Near the end of removing the 2 large trees and the 2 small tress I decided I wanted the additional work completed. It was a rainy, windy day and they had additional jobs that day, but were extremely professional the entire job and said it was no problem if I wanted the additional work completed. Great job Peter and crew. I have now found a provider for pruning all my other tall trees. I will call Tree Cycle in the Spring when my pruning needs return.

Description of Work
They removed 3 large Port Ortford cedar trees. They also removed 3 smaller trees. They cut, split and stacked about 1/3+ chord of wood in a spot designated. They hauled away all undesired wood and debris. They stump ground all 6 trees which were removed. All the work was done in about 3 hours and they left my property looking as clean as when they found it. They left the area previously occupied by the 6 trees in a condition perfectly suitable for planting whatever I want.

05/20/2013

Leonard S.

It was wonderful, the price was right, the crews were great and the work was excellent

Description of Work
trimmed a large cedar and removed 4 large magnolias and ground the stumps

North East Landscaping Services

North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industry.

Offers by North East Landscaping Services on Angi
    Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.

As the only landscape firm on Angie's List with a 10 acre nursery & garden center, on staff landscape architect and awards from the NW Flower & Garden Show, Classic can consult, plan and build anything outside. Located in Woodinville's historic winery district. Classic Nursery & Landscape Company has been a regional resource for horticultural consulting, landscape architectural design and the turnkey construction of outdoor projects for over 30 years. Winner of Best of Show at The Northwest Flower & Garden Show, Classic is a 5-star Envirostar company with up to 8 active construction crews working all over the county on projects large & small. Our plan is featured on the back cover of the first edition of The Sunset Western landscaping Book and you can see our work at classicnursery.com, check us out on FaceBook, Houzz and Pinterest or just give us a call at (425) 885-5678 .

Reyes Landscaping

My name is Abel Reyes and my number one priority is to see my clients satisfied with my work. I have over 15 years of experience on Pavers, Flag Stone, Patios, Retaining Walls, Lawn Installation, Pruning, Planting, Drainage .I can also provide services with yard maintenance , clean up, tree removal, and much more . I will work with your budget , free estimates. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 206/941/9619 or email me at abelreyes13@icloud.com

Offers by Reyes Landscaping on Angi