SEATOWN LOCKSMITH

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2009

Seatown locksmith is a full service locksmith shop and 24/7 mobile emergency locksmith. Our goal is to provide quality servicing at reasonable rates. Owner Maurice Bressack has been working as a locksmith in the Seattle area since 1996 and has extensive knowledge in automotive, commercial, and residential locksmithing. Our main goal is to provide quality service at competitive prices. We are centrally located near downtown Seattle, allowing us to be able to provide same day service to a broad service region. As a full service locksmith company we’re capable of handling the easist or most difficult of tasks that arise to help meet your needs ....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

locksmith (112)

10/13/2020

Kelley W.

Perfect! They were in an out in record time and my lock now matches my other locks in the house.

Description of Work
Rekey and install a smart lock

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/24/2020

Dennis F.

Did a good job went out of his way to get the correct lock for the door.

Description of Work
House door lock fixed

Category

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

11/05/2018

Katja K.

Fantastic job. This is the second time I hired them.

Description of Work
Whole house re-keyed

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

09/29/2018

Spencer S.

Justin was phenomenal. I was given an arrival window between 2:30 and 3pm, and Justin was there at 2:30 sharp. He was friendly and professional, fixed my initial issue quickly, and head on his way. My big mistake was insisting on finishing the deadbolt installation myself and letting Justin leave — I discovered after he had gone that there was another issue with my door that I had not anticipated, and that I needed more help. I called the dispatcher and they told me that Justin would head back to help me out. Unfortunately for Justin, it was rush hour and it took almost an hour to make it back to my house. Despite the extra dispatch, Justin finished the work with no complaint and didn’t even want to charge me for his extra time. I insisted on paying him *something* for his trouble, and eventually we settled on an amount. Over all I am very impressed with the quality of this operation and will definitely call them again the next time I need a locksmith!

Description of Work
I needed to re-bore the deadbolt on my front door; I was trying to install a newer deadbolt and discovered that it did not fit. I then later discovered that the hole in the door frame also needed to be re-bored.

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

03/07/2018

Ricky K.

Locksmith arrived on time and performed the required work in a timely manner. We asked him to rekey twelve locks to a single key.

Description of Work
Changing locks in home

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

11/29/2017

Mark B.

I called to schedule a simple replacement of locks. After asking about availability, I was told they only work Mon-Fri between 8-5. When I asked to schedule an appointment for Friday at 4pm, the man told me that would require overtime charges. When I asked why, he stuttered and then said it’s too close to 5pm. So apparently they don’t work 8-5, they must instead just work something more like 10-2. I will never hire them and I would never recommend them.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

Sir, It is our policy not to schedule service calls after 3 as it would likely run past 5pm to complete the work. However, I understand your frustration and if there is any way we can accommodate you we will certainly do so. The technician was correct in stating that we would have to charge you addtionally for a 4pm appt. Regards, Seatown

10/06/2017

John H.

There was an additional cost because I asked him to do a couple of additional locks. The cost was a reasonable amount like $50. They arrived when they said they were going to and did the work they said they were going to and they charged what they said they were going to. They could have worn booties in the house, he just came in in his sneakers, just to keep the hardwood clean.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal purchase for $149 for a 6 Lock Re-Key Plus 4 Keys. They re-keyed the whole house.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly consider your suggestion about the booties. Seatown

05/21/2017

S T.

Replaced lost key fob. Programmed on site with no issues. Will use them again if need to replace another fob.

Description of Work
Replaced key fob

Work Completed On 05/21/2017

05/01/2017

Joe V.

SeaTown Locksmiths was great. About a week out from my original appointment I had to move it to later in the week, and they were totally accommodating, rescheduling for the next day. The day the work was done the tech showed up right on time, walked through all of the locks, the intended re-keying and placement of the new doorknob. As the previous homeowners didn't provide all of the keys in the home, the re-key was slightly more complicated but the work still went smoothly. Great work and I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed and an an additional door knob installed

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

03/24/2017

Susan C.

Really nice man, professional yet personable, and job was quickly completed. I definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Five locks rekeyed

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

01/30/2017

jeff M.

There were some issues, but they were all on me. We forgot about the schedule and took an overnight outing. We had a friend staying at the house watching the dog. We didn't tell him about the appointment and when they arrived it sounded fishy to him. After some time and calls we all got on the same page and had the work done. It was great.

Description of Work
had 5 locks rekeyed so I could open all locks with the same key.

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

09/21/2016

Debbie B.

Tim arrived to the house a few minutes before I did. He phoned and was very pleasant about waiting a few minutes for me to arrive. He walked through the house and saw the work to be done. He explained that the deadbolts with keys on each side required two cylinder changes, and explained that we would still need two different keys for the current brands of locks. One door to required filing the strike plate so the bolt would glide in properly. A door to a storage area was so swollen that it did not line up to the strike plate - and clearly the door jamb had been recut, strike plate moved, and was cracked (pried open?) and worn down. Since we plan to remodel in a year, he suggested adding a padlock to that door. This is a very sensible fix. He did all of his work quickly and methodically. He even took time to help me figure out how to get a mechanical crank window to open. Tim set me at ease immediately about my late arrival (a car accident on I5 at Mercer had caused back ups on my route.) He was very nice, good at his job, and extra helpful. Gold star service! Thank you again, Tim!

Description of Work
Rekeyed 6 locks. (Deadbolts with keys on each side are 2 lock cylinders.) Cut 8 keys.

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

06/04/2016

Marvin J.

It went fine and they provided information. We were looking for a security solution for our front door and they told us what they could do for us. What was possible and what was out there. We could lock it with a key on both sides. They weren't late.

Description of Work
Sea Town Locksmith did a security consult. It was a Big Deal purchase. They came back and installed the door locks that we talked about two weeks later, that was more. It wasn't part of the security consult.

Work Completed On 03/16/2016

04/14/2016

Honore H.

Showed up straightaway, got the work done with speed, cheerfulness and a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
Installed several locksets & deadbolts, re-keyed everything.

Work Completed On 04/14/2016

02/08/2016

Brooke K.

They were prompt and efficient. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 7 locks on the house, putting all locks on one key.

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

01/24/2016

Thomas M.

Showed up when promised, quick to change lock. Provided two master keys and several copies. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Changed lock with standard (new) lock set on a single door.

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

12/30/2015

Jesse and Mindy F.

Very responsive and helpful. No issues on the quality.

Description of Work
Changed locks on front and back doors. Included rekeys.

Work Completed On 06/30/2015

12/03/2015

Cindy S.

Very impressed with these folks. The technician was on time, courteous and professional. He described everything he would do, was efficient and fast. I'd definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 8 cylinder, provided four keys.

Work Completed On 12/02/2015

Thanks for the glowing review [member name removed]. I will be sure to let my technician know you were impressed. I hope we can help you in the future for any other security needs. Maurice

11/09/2015

Reyna R.

The locksmith was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
We had 5 locks changed throughout the house.

Work Completed On 10/22/2015

09/08/2015

Tonja E.

Had some scheduling challenges out of the gate. Installer showed up in sweats and sandals, no identification to verify, didn't have necessary supplies on the truck / some back and forth, etc. Not very professional.

Description of Work
Lock sets for 3 different doors all to be rekeyed alike.

Work Completed On 09/20/2013

09/03/2015

Jennifer S.

These guys are great. Service was friendly and professional. I will be using them again in the future and will tell all of my friends!

Description of Work
Rekeyed locks and made new keys for us.

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

08/27/2015

Angela W.

."D" very bright, professional. Asked all kinds of questions concerning security. What we expected from security and also aesthetics.

Description of Work
Changed Locks, re-keyed some locks.

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

We appreciate your business and positive review. Please feel free to contact us in the future if you have any other lock needs, whether it be for your home, car, or business. Shiloh