Sagen Group Property Management

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

Property Management

11065 5th Ave NE Ste C

Seattle, WA 98125

Sagen Group Property Management is a local company providing quality leasing and full management services to owners of homes, apartments and condominiums in the Greater Seattle area. Our goal is to provide the highest level of professional and dedicated service in the Property Management profession which will ensure your continued satisfaction. Please let us demonstrate your rental investment can actually be a pleasant experience. Additional phone number: 800-535-6094....

10/21/2015

They deal with everything with the property including all of the insurance, city inspections, and all remodeling and construction. They also take care of renting out the property. They do it all so i do not have to go out to the property itself at anytime.

Description of Work
They have been managing my rental property for 5 yrs. now

Work Completed On 10/21/2015

10/13/2015

Description of Work
They do property management. They are A+ all the way down the line. I have been working with them for about 2 years.

07/02/2015

Rochelle Bobin has been our property manager for years. She is a 20 year veteran of property management, is well trained, and an excellent ally for a property owner. Rochelle and Sagan Property Management have guided us through many issues with experience and tact and professionalism from day one. Having an un-caring property manager is a recipe for a trainwreck in the rental business. Rochelle Bo...

Description of Work
Provides tenant procurement, due diligence, full property management

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

04/30/2012

Sagen Group is great. I recommend them to anyone who needs to rent out a property in Seattle or to anyone looking to rent a property.They have a great website with photos and descriptions of the properties in many different areas of the city. A coworker highly recommend them to me in 2009 when I inherited a house on Phinney Ridge. I know nothing about being a landlord or managing a property. I did...

Description of Work
The Sagen Group Property Management rents and manages my house on Phinney Ridge in Seattle. They list the property on their website and screen applicants. They collect the rent monthly and distribute a check to me minus their fee or any expenses such as repairs. If there is a repair, examples washing machine or door lock etc, they inform me first of the expense for approval. When the lease is up in one year, I am asked if I will continue renting and the applicant signs a new lease agreement for the next year. They are great!

Work Completed On 02/01/2009

Property Management & Leasing Services.

ask for details