S Landau Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

Awards & Badges

5606 14th Ave NW Ste C

Seattle, WA 98107

For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming. That’s where my firm comes in. Whether you have significant assets to manage--or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth--we have the tools and background to provide the services that fit your needs. Our goal is to provide you with guidance that can help you understand and better define your financial goals. My team and I work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respectful long-term relationship with our clients and their families. I take pride in knowing that I have helped many people pursue the type of financial future they dreamed about. For more information about my firm and our services, please call. I would enjoy learning more about your goals and dreams. We provide Tax and Financial Services in a professional, relaxed, non-judgmental environment. Our comfortable office in Ballard has free, off-street parking....

04/06/2021

I have worked with Steve for 10 years which speaks to his service in itself. I dropped off my tax papers about Feb. 15th and since we are practicing "social distancing" they didn't review what I submitted. I received a few calls from Leah requesting additional information that I had not included which I submitted online. Received a call from them around the first week of March that return was read...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2020 Tax Return Preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

07/29/2020

Steven Landau has been doing my taxes for several years. I find his services professional and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal Tax Returns

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/20/2020

As usually we were very pleased with S. Landau Services. This year Steven even caught an error on our W2, it made a difference in our favor! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/17/2020

He is just really good. Through. A very nice man and explains things well. I haven't had any problems since I have been going to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does my taxes every year and helped me navigate an IRS situation years ago

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

05/12/2020

S Landau Services were great! My issue was time sensitive and they worked me in to their schedule very quickly. I will be working with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accounting Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

08/27/2019

We've been with Steven since 2014 and we'll continue to use his service. We were very fortunate to obtain him since he was not accepting new clients at the time but he made an exception due to our dire need. Also, I enjoy coming in to see Helen (receptionist) who is friendly and proficient. We highly recommend Steven (Landau Services) who is very patient, knowledgeable and trustworthy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
individual income tax, 1040 schedules 1, 3, 4, work sheet, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

07/16/2019

We trust Steve Landau and he has continually saved us money every year. Steve and his staff have (quite pleasantly) helped our family out, doing our taxes (husband, child, and me) for the last 8 years. I used to proudly take on the job myself.- it took the best of five days and many calls to the IRS,. I often got penalties or corrections for my trouble. Now, I roughly figure what I owe, and file a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complex taxes- especially last time with sale of a house, retirement, medical cost and more

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/11/2019

I made an appointment with Steve Jan. 28th to drop my paperwork off at his office Feb.6th for him to prepare my tax return. It should be noted that I was on a tight schedule as I was leaving the state on the 14th of Feb. He said he could accommodate me for which I was grateful. I dropped off my paperwork on Feb. 6th. We then made an appointment for Feb. 13th to pick up the completed return. I pick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation of tax forms required to submit to the IRS for yearly tax return

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

06/09/2019

I've been a customer of S Landau Services for 6 years. I've received excellent personalized service for all things federal tax as a self-employed individual. I've also used S Landau for estate tax, and tax planning. I expect to be utilizing the company in perpetuity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal tax return preparation

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor,notary services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

04/20/2019

Have not had any concerns or worries - our taxes were always filed on time. His advice has been spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steven has completed and filed our taxes for about the past six years. He is professional, friendly, sincere, and very knowledgeable in all aspects of finances and taxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Taxes, Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Professional Money, Investment, & Family Risk Management.

Bookkeeping