Ram Jack West - Seattle

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2017

At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience....

Sam's Concrete Solutions, LLC

Specializing in concrete and masonry services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, stamped, decorative, and more! We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

LAMB Contracting LLC

Family-owned business specializing in crack repair, foundation restoration, property preservation, pre-sale rehabilitation, emergency repairs, and concrete strengthening(FRP). We are certified woman-owned and veteran-owned. Certified in FRP application and a certified contractor. Our team has decades of experience through the commercial and state side. Our head construction manager is a master carpenter with background working with Lease Crutcher Lewis, Nuprecon, High Frontier Construction, and Allied Concrete.

Pacific Oto Construction

Pacific Oto Construction SeaTac, WA, 98188 (206) 385-0178 Our concrete service specialists are among the most preferred in Seatac, WA. Reach Pacific Oto Construction and get the service you deserve! Flawless Concrete Services, Flawless Concrete Company Algona, WA; Concrete Service, Concrete Contractor, Professional Concrete Services, Concrete Pumping Companies, Concrete Floor Contractors http://pacificotoconstruction.com

12/18/2020

Everyone we dealt with were very professional and always answered all our questions. The workers did a awesome job and left our house like they found it - really great job! We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

08/02/2019

Chris did a compete and detailed assessment of my foundation. He created a great plan to address the problems and thoroughly explained the process. I really appreciated his time, effort and expertise. Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
Foundation

01/24/2019

Dunno yet. Will get a quote for my moms house. Am leaving a review because Angies list is so user hostile and worthless I have to leave a review as a means of bookmarking a contractor. Did you hear me Angies List YOU ARE WORTHLESS!!!! (not this contractor but Angies List). I only stay with them because I have many reviews and use the contractors again when I need them.

Description of Work
None yet but may have some.

01/11/2019

I just bought a new house, where one room had a noticeable slope in it. I believe it was because this room used to be the garage before a remodel. I had RamJack come out to check it out to make sure there was not an issue with the foundation. They showed up and looked at the room, checked out the outside and performed some tests with their instruments. He could have scared me and told me that I ne...

Description of Work
Check slope in floor

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,foundation repair

12/03/2018

The crew,run by Joe Brown, did an excellent job. Very fast and cleaned all the mess afterwards. I would definitely call them again if I needed foundation work.

Description of Work
I needed to raise my foundation

Category foundation repair

Foundation Repair, Leaning Chimney Repair, House Leveling, Slab lifting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal