RAINIER INDUSTRIES

Founded 1896 • With Angi since May 2005

4.1

Rainier is an international manufacturer of innovative fabric and display products, based in Seattle, Washington. We got our start selling tents to prospectors headed north in the Alaska Gold Rush, and have since steadily grown our business, selling fabric products for business and consumer use. Rainier has diversified into providing display products focusing on large format graphics, digital wall coverings, high-quality retail displays, and sewn appliqué banners....

PQT Construction

PQT Construction

PQT Construction is a unique general contractor. Not only do we provide general construction services such as additions, remodels, handyman services, insurance repairs and maintenance but we also offer full scale residential and commercial plumbing services. All of our uniformed employees drive company vehicles so there won't be any questions as to who will be show up at your doorstep. Please check out our website www.callpqt.com for additional information about our company and how we can help you. We also offer on-line coupons and a wide variety of photos for you to view.

06/27/2018

I love my deck awning! The entire staff (sales, finance, appointment, installation) was professional and responsive. Thaddeus was great at listening and helping me get exactly what my family wanted. It was all completed earlier than estimated. Installation was prompt, professional, and provided instruction/advice to use and care for my awning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck awning

09/21/2017

They did a good job too. The people that came to uninstalled the old one before the painting were great. But the installers that came back to install the new one didn't seem like they knew exactly what they were doing. One guy seemed like he was learning from the other guy but the main guy we weren't impressed with. He even somehow when he was installing, a little piece of the wallboard came off a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a new awning.

08/31/2017

Other awning companies contacted did not return my calls or messages. Rainier responded very quickly and professionally. They also have a showroom with a knowledgeable staff who answered all my questions and made many helpful suggestions. The new awning looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing awning over backyard deck.

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very helpful, on time and did a great job in installing 2 awnings

CATEGORY awnings,window treatments

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a motorized awning installed at our cabin in Eastern WA and the company has used Rainier Industries for their materials due to their high quality. It appears to be a well made awning and operates smoothly.

CATEGORY window treatments

Exhibits and displays, Commercial and residential awnings and power screens, Tents, Structures, Industrial fabric products, Yurts, Marine windows, Banners and custom sewn products.

Check, Visa, MasterCard