Quality Auto Glass

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2009

7801 Aurora Ave N

Seattle, WA 98103

Quality Auto Glass is family owned and operated and has been in business since 1990. We are an auto glass repair shop serving individuals, auto dealers and commercial clients in the Seattle, WA area. We offer same-day service on all makes and models of vehicles. Our windshields come with a lifetime guarantee, we offer cash discounts and we're approved by most insurance companies. Quality Auto Glass is family owned since 1990. We are conveniently located across from Smart Buys on the NW corner of 78th & Highway 99 and serve surrounding Seattle neighborhoods. Free wireless Internet access available in our lobby. Call Quality Auto Glass to schedule an appointment today....

04/06/2018

Susan H.

Great! They fit me in their schedule very quickly and work was done quickly too.

Description of Work
Windshield Replacement

04/06/2018

Susan H.

It went really well and they did it immediately after I called. I was lucky they had an opening.

Description of Work
Replaced car window - main one

12/07/2016

Kathy H.

It was covered by my insurance. They were very friendly and all of that. I ended up having to go back, because I wasn’t really happy with what it was looking like, but they explained to me that is how it is. It took about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
I had a rock chip repaired.

12/07/2016

Kathy H.

It was covered by my insurance. They were very friendly and all that, but I ended up having to go back because the nature of rock chip repair, it's kind of a clear goop, epoxy kind of thing, that they ooze into the kind of a spider that starts to form on your windshield. It doesn't make it go away completely, it just prevents it from expanding, so that you need your full windshield replaced. I ended up having to go back there because I wasn't really happy with what it was looking like. But they explained to me that's how it is. They were good on responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism. Punctual, professional. It took about 20 minutes, so it wasn't a long relationship.

Description of Work
I had a rock chip repair.

10/10/2016

Lisa H.

Car was broken into via rear passenger side window on a Thursday night. I called at 8am Friday morning and he was able to order and pick up the glass for me to drop my car off at 10am. Window was repaired in less than 2 hours. Perfect timing since I needed to drive up to Canada Friday night! He was at least $50 cheaper than all other places AND could get me in same day. All others couldn't schedule me until the next week.

Description of Work
Rear passenger side window needed to be replaced

Category glass repair

11/07/2015

J. MATTHEW L.

I brought two cars to the shop to replace cracked windshields on two different occasions. Both times I was able to get an appointment very quickly. I dropped the car and walked down the street to Starbucks while they did the repair. They finished early on one car and on time with the other. The quality of the work was great. The guys at the shop were pleasant and there was minimal paperwork to mess with. I went through my insurance company for the repairs and had a glass benefit so I didn't pay anything and cannot comment on the shop's prices.

Description of Work
Replaced cracked windshield

06/21/2015

Peter T.

We contacted Quality Auto Glass the day after our window shattered by something hitting it. They were able to get us in on the same day we called them. It took only 2 hrs. for them to replace the window. They also had an Angie's List coupon for 10% off which they applied. Fantastic response, fantastic price, and quality work.

Description of Work
Replace rear passenger window that shattered.

05/02/2015

Jonathan B.

Based on Angie's List reviews, called for estimate for a cracked windshield. Company quoted price and added that molding might also have to be replaced and the cost for that . Company added they needed two day's notice for an appointment and repair would take about two hours. Called two day's in advance and was given an appointment. Showed up on time and they were expecting me. Technician also noted my windshield wipers were misaligned; he would fix that for no charge. There is a Starbucks a few blocks away and Greenlake is not much farther. Returned two hours later to find windshield replacement completed and car ready to go. Total cost, with Angie's List coupon, was $100 less than national chain online quote. Replacement windshield appears identical to original. Overall experience was pleasant and professional. If we ever need new auto glass, this is the first place we will check.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield and molding

01/13/2015

Morris R.

The service went well. My insurance covered the cost of everything but the detectable. The staff were very helpful. It did not take long to get the car back from them. They completed the job in less than an hour and scheduling the appointment was easy.

Description of Work
I hired the company to replace a cracked windshield.

08/11/2014

ARLENE A.

I stopped in at Quality Auto Glass prior to ask about windshield replacement. Justin said to show him the windshield; maybe it wouldn't need complete replacement. Good that they would consider a repair, but crack was too big. He gave me an estimate and said that they could do the job with one day's notice as long as there was time available. I called a couple of weeks later and I did get an appointment the next day. They estimated a two-hour wait. They were on time for my 9:30 app't and I was able to walk to a coffee shop a couple of blocks up Aurora. When I came back at 11:20 the work was all done and the paperwork was ready. I have waited to write this (the sun kept shining!) so that now the windshield has sat through lots of sun, a tormenting downpour, and a commercial car wash. All is well. Nothing spectacular to report and that's the way l like it: They did what they said they would do, on time, and it's great not to be looking around that crack in the windshield. BTW, Angie's List coupon is not applicable to insurance deductible.

Description of Work
Replaced cracked windshield.

Eastside Mobile Auto Glass

Eastside Mobile Auto Glass delivers convenient, professional, and safe automotive glass repair and replacement services throughout the greater Eastside including Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, North bend and Snoqualmie. Over 30 years in Issaquah and a staff with over 100 years combined experience we are a preferred provider for all insurance carriers and our expert staff will guide you through the claims process. We provide our customers with a lifetime leakage warranty and Eastside Mobile Auto glass is registered with the Auto Glass Safety Council.

All Star Auto Glass

All-Star Auto Glass is your local choice throughout the Puget Sound region for windshield repair and replacement services. Our mobile auto glass repair technicians can be dispatched to your home or office for convenient service while you wait, or you can visit our shop conveniently located in the SODO district of Seattle. We are a preferred provider for all insurance carriers and our expert staff will guide you through the claims process. You get 3 months free Beary Clean carwashes from Brown Bear and we offer a lifetime guarantee against leaks and workmanship with all front windshield replacements. All-Star gives you fast, safe, windshield repair and replacement service and is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council.

Offers by All Star Auto Glass on Angi
    Insta Glass

Insta Glass is an emerging company that delivers the best of time mirrors and glasses. We are your only station for all your glass and mirror requirements. We manufacture superior quality mirrors and glasses for you and never let you settle with the inferior product quality. Insta Glass caters to all your glass requirements and renders you a tailored solution for everything concerned with mirrors or glass. We take pride in providing high-quality products to our clients. Insta Glass also provides the items to keep the mirrors and glasses at your office or home clean.

Auto Glass
    Auto Detailing
    Visa, MasterCard

We offer wide variety of services, including: •Auto glass repair • Windshield replacement • Auto glass chip repair • Window Tinting • Sunroof repair & replacement