Northwest Automotive Inc

Auto Mufflers
Auto Accessories
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company....

All Star Auto Glass

All-Star Auto Glass is your local choice throughout the Puget Sound region for windshield repair and replacement services. Our mobile auto glass repair technicians can be dispatched to your home or office for convenient service while you wait, or you can visit our shop conveniently located in the SODO district of Seattle. We are a preferred provider for all insurance carriers and our expert staff will guide you through the claims process. You get 3 months free Beary Clean carwashes from Brown Bear and we offer a lifetime guarantee against leaks and workmanship with all front windshield replacements. All-Star gives you fast, safe, windshield repair and replacement service and is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council.

Offers by All Star Auto Glass on Angi
Turn Key Auto Service

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

Auburn Valley Collision

We are a family owned and operated company with a unique 24/7 approach to customer service. Our state of the art paint booth allows us to be at the highest industry standard and also environmentally friendly. 37 years in the business means we have the knowledge to make your repair process completely painless. No repair is too big or small for us.

10/24/2018

Mary W.

Raoul St Pierre, the owner, was very conscientious and explained everything to me and provided quick and excellent service. Thier price is more reasonable compared to the car dealership and I would recommend to other people. I had them do the side door before.

Description of Work
They are an automotive company. They fixed the fans in my car which are not in sync.

10/11/2018

Jeff H.

If there's any problems with my vehicle, they fix it. They are very through, they communicate really well. They get back to me. They did a good job of letting of me know. They do a good job on explaining what the problem is. Every time there's an issue they let me know and tells me what the price is. They respect all people's time. I have suggested him to a co-worker of mine. I have recommended them to people.

Description of Work
I've used a lot for the last 15 years or so. Anywhere from oil changes, transmission re-built, bake jobs, all kinds of stuff.

Category muffler repair,auto repair,transmission repair

10/10/2018

David H.

They do excellent work. They are very careful, concern and they want to make sure that you get what you need.

Description of Work
I have a router for the car and the oil was low. They check it and put some oil.

Category muffler repair

10/09/2018

Sean M.

Raul was great and stood behind his word and his price. It was a very refreshing experience overall. He is very honest and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
rebuild half the engine, crank shaft and crank shaft arm replacement, starter, alternator, differential and fluids, oil pump, brakes. I have had them do pretty much everything you could imagine. Last project was all synthetic oil change and checked fluids and did an overall check to make sure everything was operating well on my personal vehicle.

Category muffler repair

09/21/2018

Rick R.

Northwest Automotive has been caring for my car ever since the factory warranty expired. It is now 29 years old and the mechanics at Northwest Automotive have kept it in excellent running condition for all of these years. They treat the car as if it were their own and I am always more than satisfied with their attention to detail, safety and any maintenance the car might need. They are the best anyone could hope to find.

Description of Work
Various repairs on my car

Category muffler repair,auto repair,radiator service,car accessories,car inspections

11/07/2017

Brian .

Company is very responsive and takes the time to check on any and all questions about my vehicle.

Description of Work
Check engine light, overheating engine,

Category auto repair,car inspections

09/12/2017

Burt W.

He's an excellent mechanic. He's very professional he knows what he's doing. He doesn't try to get you do repairs that you don't need, but he will tell you repairs you can hold off on. I'm very satisfied with his work. I'm using him again next Wednesday.

Description of Work
He did the air conditioning and brake work.

09/12/2017

Arthur F.

The guy here is Raul, I have used him for about a quarter of a century. When they do my servicing, I am nothing but happy. I recommend him very highly. His prices are very moderate. I drop off the car. I come back when he calls me. The car works well. I do not know about the waiting room because I do not choose to wait.

Description of Work
Oil change.

08/22/2017

Carol F.

Took my car in with several problems and for routine oil change. Raoul diagnosed the problems and got me back on the road for a fair price. The service was great, didn't take long for all that was done, and Raoul checked in with me along the way to let me know what needed to be done, what costs to expect, and how long service would take. The car is in good shape now, and I'll definitely go back to Northwest Auto for future service.

Description of Work
Brakes, wheel bearing, oil change.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

04/20/2017

Karen C.

I love them, the guys have been very helpful. I had the lock in my glove compartment brake and they were able to find a new one and replace it which was helpful.

Description of Work
I used Northwest Automotive Inc for a regular check up.

Category auto repair

Auto repair, diagnostics, light trucks & inspections, transmissions, exhaust system repair, alternators & starters, tire balancing, light, electrical, brake, batteries, steering system repair, heating & A/C, cooling systems repair, clutches, drive axles & oil changes.