MC-Town Construction and Demolition

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Not Licensed

3011 S 144th St

Seattle, WA 98168

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Southcenter mall selective Demolition

Southcenter mall selective Demolition

home remodeling202198168
Demo two separate shops to make into one big store.

MC-Town Is a family owned business with owner that have over 30 years of experience. We specialize in Demolition, asbestos , environmental construction, home remodeling, outdoor concrete and paving. And a variety of general construction specialties. We are a company that believes in doing work right the first time. With a safe work environment and a crew of trained experienced professionals. ...

mudjacking (2)gas leak repair (1)home remodeling (1)tree service (1)

05/28/2021

The service was excellent. They were very good and communicative. They did the work and cleaned up. They were very professional and I'm very happy with what they did.

Description of Work
They did our driveway.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/24/2021

The service went excellent. They were on time, professional and everything went exactly the way I want. What I like the most, they gave me options on different ideas.

Description of Work
They did renovation on our floor and kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/27/2021

I really liked what they did. My backyard looked great.

Description of Work
They leveled my backyard and everything. They cut my trees and bushes for me.

Category tree service,mudjacking

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/24/2021

They were great. They were totally on time. They had better materials. I would recommend them. They were able to see the gas line in impossible spot. I was very impressed with what they could do.

Description of Work
They extended the gas line for us.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Comercial and residencial construction including but not limited to framing carpentry sheet rock and mud any renovation for interior and exterior All landscaping work including concrete, masonry, patio and decks. Demolition service offers selective and structural. Including asbestos and lead removal. Basic plumbing. Welding House cleaning services offered including window washing and exterior pressure washing. We have the specialist for any project you have in mind.

Asbestos, lead, and welding in the Yakima Wenatchee and tri-cities areas only

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover