MAJOR BRANDS FLOOR SUPPLY

With Angi since March 2005

3.5

2418 1ST AVE S

Seattle, WA 98134

ADDITIONAL BUSINESS NAMES USED: MAJOR BRAND FLOORS, & ABBY CARPET. ...

11/14/2010

carmen S.

I had an extremely difficult time working with Mark Thompson of Major Brands Floor Supply. He would not return phone calls, follow through with scheduling, & flat out rude on several occasions. I went through with the sale, because the cost of Marmoleum was the best that I was able to find. Hindsight, I sure wish that I wouldn't have! The install went so well that it only took 5 hrs in lieu of the two days that Mark quoted. I, as well as the installer, thought that I would receive a considerable refund. Mark reduced my $4k bill by just $50. Even after much pleading, he would do no better.

Description of Work
purchase & install marmoleum in bathroom, laundry, walk-in pantry.

Category flooring contractor

03/01/2005

robin R.

THEY CHECKED WITH THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR AND HAD THE TILE FOR ME TWO DAYS LATER. THEY EVEN HELPED ME ORDER ADDITIONAL TILE WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT I HAD NOT PURCHASED ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME.

Description of Work
PURCHASED VINYL TILE FLOORING. MAJOR BRANDS HELPED ME PLACE A SPECIAL ORDER FOR TILE THAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET.

Category flooring contractor

Upscale Hardwood Floors, LLC

At Upscale Hardwood Floors we install, repair and finish all types of beautiful hardwood floors. We also provide refinishing services to bring back the beauty of your floors. We have a combined twenty-three years experience in hardwood floors.

PacWest Floors & More

Pacwest Floors of Bothell is more than just a flooring store. We are a smaller company with the same pricing as a larger store or chain. What that means is that you get the unbelievable pricing of a chain store, but receive the attention to detail and customer service that the larger stores sometimes struggle with. Our appointment only showroom offers a large selection of every type of floor-covering and counters. Pacwest also has the expert installation crews that they have been working with for over 20 years and the owner of the company has been in the industry for 30 years! We guarantee you will be thrilled with both the pricing and customer service!

New Floors USA

New Floors USA is a Family flooring company with more than four decades of construction experience. Our idea is simple: we believe it should be easy, stylish, and cost-effective to find affordable, quality flooring that comes with excellent service. Every day, we do our best to bring that experience to our customers. Unlike other carpet and flooring companies, New Floors USA comes to you. During a free appointment, we’ll bring flooring options to you. We also take care of installation, answer your questions, offer a vast selection and keep your costs low. Quite simply, we do everything we can to make it easier for you to buy great floors at fantastic prices.

Offers by New Floors USA on Angi