JOANNA'S PLUMBING CO

4436 2nd Ave NW

Seattle, WA 98107

12/03/2018

Kari M.

Joanna diagnosed the problem correctly: It turned out to be old caulking. She fixed it completely - no more leaks - and economically, charging by the hour and without an initial charge for merely showing up. I would definitely use her again; in fact, I probably wouldn't choose anyone else.

Description of Work
Bathtub leak

12/20/2016

Sharon B.

Didn't get a call back.

Description of Work
JoAnna never even called me back to discuss my project. I get plumbers are busy, but at least return potential customer calls.

03/26/2015

KERRY M.

Description of Work
Repiped the house. It all went well. Joanna did a great job. She's is professional and very intelligent.

02/19/2015

Jonetta T.

06/27/2014

Gwendolyn N.

Description of Work
Joanna did some sleuthing to figure out why we were not getting really cold water from our faucet. She is still working on this but I think she solved the problem. She is well acquainted with our radiant heat system providers and found an issue that is tied in with the system they installed.I would say Joanna is very competent, very smart, very professional and on top of that, very nice. I would hire her again in a minute!

12/11/2013

Richard K.

Called Joanna's Plumbing at 8:30 AM. She called back before Noon to let me know she was unavailable for the service I needed, but gave me contact info for another company that could help me. I thought this was extremely professional!

Description of Work
Responded to inquiry

02/05/2013

Jorie W.

Joanna was great to work with, very responsive to phone messages, as well as emails once we determined she would do the work. She was happy to direct me to cheaper way to buy a new toilet than using her wholesale option. She did the work quickly and efficiently, and worked hard (and successfully) to keep my existing carpet around base of toilet usable with the new toilet base.

Description of Work
Replacing toilet

08/09/2011

Marsha J.

We were very pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, neatness, personality, and work. We are trying to figure out what else we need repaired so that we can have her come back.

Description of Work
Joanna capped an unused exhaust pipe on top of our roof. She also installed a new trap on our kitchen sink plus repaired plumbing that was missing and/or installed incorrectly.

07/06/2005

SHE DID SOME DIAGNOSTIC WORK AND EVENTUALLY REPLACED A CERAMIC PIECE IN THE FAUCET. ANOTHER FAUCET HAD A PROBLEM AND SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE EXACT PART THAT WAS NEEDED. SHE MADE IT SERVICEABLE UNTIL WE COULD REPLACE IT. THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE HIGH, BUT I DON'T HAVE A GOOD GAUGE TO KNOW. IT INCLUDED COMING TO OUR HOUSE TWICE, AND SHE ADVISED US ABOUT REMODELING AND ALTERNATIVES THAT WE MIGHT HAVE IN OUR OLD FAUCETS.

Description of Work
SHE FIXED A FAUCET AND WORKED ON ANOTHER FAUCET AND DRAIN.

O'Neill Plumbing

O'Neill Plumbing Company has been providing quality craftsmanship by experienced journeyman plumbers since 1917—that's four generations of providing clean, fast and professional service to the Seattle metro area. We provide these services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers: • All Plumbing Repairs • Garbage Disposal Repair/replacement • Faucet Repair/replacement • Toilet Repair/replacement • Water Heater Repair/replacement • Sump & Sewage Pumps Repair/replacement • Trenchless Sewer Repair/replacement • Sewer Cleaning, Repair & Pipe Lining • Hydro-Jetting • In-line Video Sewer Cameras • Electronic Pipe Location • Emergency Rooting Count on O'Neill Plumbing Company for residential and commercial repairs, tenant improvements, as well as underground utilities repair and replacement. Our service area includes Northgate, Bellevue, Des Moines, West Seattle and everywhere in between, assuring you the prompt, efficient service you deserve. Call today for a free estimate for re-piping, water services and sewer repairs and trust the company that has been around since before indoor plumbing was a household word.

Offers by O'Neill Plumbing on Angi
    Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC

We are experts in the sewer and drain cleaning business & camera inspection, Clean-out installation, water jetting, sewer repair & replacement, water heater, faucets & fixtures installed. Main & Side Sewers repaired/replaced we also repair and replace water mains. We do everything Plumbing. Free advice over the phone, We will, at no charge, compare "apples to apples" - which will include type of pipe used, length of pipe replaced/repaired & the methodology of completing the job. ask for Bob or speak with my dispatcher Raya (my daughter). Free estimates gladly given for side sewer & water main repair/replacement. A family owned and operated business! I'm a second generation plumber/sewer cleaner, & my father told me, "Stick with one thing and be the best at what you do," and I DO! 32 employees. Family owned & operated. Super Service Award Winner every year!. Additional phones (253) 838-0888 (425) 746-1600. Additional emails - bob@boboates.com, rhoward@boboates.com .

Offers by Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC on Angi
    Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the Greater Puget Sound region, concentrating in King and Snohomish county. With our customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your system will outlast industry standards, providing safety, and comfort for your home, for many years to come. You will never have to search for a new electrical, plumbing or heating and air contractor again. That is our promise. Seatown continues to lead Angie's List, with overall "A" reviews, by serving one customer at a time and giving top-notch service. We hope to build long-lasting customer relationships, throughout Washington State. Our world-class technicians will show up to your door in clean uniforms, with visible ID and state certification, trained to over-exceed your expectations, and never leaving a mess behind. We are Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating And Air, Washington's all in one contractor.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

PLUMBING REMODEL AND SERVICE.

SEWER CLEANING, NEW CONSTRUCTION, EMERGENCY REPAIRS, HYDRONIC HEATING AND GAS PIPING.