Jafco Sewer Repair

10/16/2021

14058 Aurora Ave N

Seattle, WA 98133

We accept remote payment

Jafco Sewer Repair is a Local, Family Owned, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair Company. We believe that our Superior Customer Service along with our Best Price Guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have Crews Available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our Services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewer Conversions, Camera Inspections, Rooter Services and More! We are a Licensed/Bonded Registered Side Sewer Contractor Servicing the Greater Seattle Area. Give us a Call Today to get your Free Estimate!...

drain cleaning (23)drain pipe installation (16)sewer cleaning (13)plumbers (12)excavating (4)water heaters (2)

08/24/2021

It was great and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They fixed and replaced my toilet.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

02/21/2021

Employee had great attitude but was unable to clear the line after removing the toilet, the manager came after 3 hours and cleared the line but was rude and tracked mud through my house.

Description of Work
Main sewer line was clogged

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for this review. I am sorry that the second part of this service was unsatisfactory. If you would like to discuss this matter further so that we can resolve the issue please contact our regional manager Andrew at 206-550-1085.

01/13/2021

Excellent, I had two quality plumbers come out to the house, and we started with the easiest, cheapest solutions. I have these folks on my speed dial, they are my go to plumber for quickly resolving issues at an entirely fair price!

Description of Work
Sewer blockage.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

Thank you very much! We are so glad we were able to clear this quickly and efficiently. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

11/30/2020

Drainage line serving kitchen and laundry was backing up on Thanksgiving morning. We muddled through that day and contacted Jafco based on their hours and reviews. They scheduled us for Saturday morning but had to reschedule for mid-afternoon. Devin and Josh showed up on time and worked for approx. 1 hour. However they only had a 15 foot long cable with them and could not clear the pipe. They arranged to have another technician come by later that afternoon. Ron showed up as expected and, using a 70 foot cable, managed to clear the pipe. Frankly if I were the one doing it I would have given up earlier but Ron was particularly stubborn in a good way. We were back in business with all appliances draining, even better than they had previously. Good job Jafco and great job Ron!

Description of Work
Drainage line serving kitchen and laundry was backing up and we needed it cleared

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

Thank you so much. We are so glad we were able to get the line clear for you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/24/2020

Wonderful. Very quick and professional.

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen sink

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Thank you so much. We are so glad we were able to take care of this for you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

09/26/2020

It was a diificult job and broke the cable on the snake, but he kept at it and was successful.

Description of Work
Unglog drain between two bathrooms.

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We are glad we were able to get you back in service. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

09/22/2020

Timely initial response, appointment was the next day, performed job quickly and professionally, respected masking. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy we were able to help you out. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

08/28/2020

I don't have enough positive adjectives to describe how good Jafco is. They took on a full sewer redo on our house that presented many challenges. 6' deep trench 40' long. Their guys are hard working and careful. They coordinated with my neighbor to put some dirt on his property as the line was right next to the property line. It was a lot of dirt but when they were done you can't tell they did anything in the first place. They explained the process and had great communication the whole time. I would definitely use them again and already have them bidding on another project. If all that wasn't the good enough their pricing was great for the scope of the project.

Description of Work
Complete redo of exterior sewer pipe.

Category drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you so much. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to help you with this large project. We are looking forward to working with you again soon.

08/27/2020

They communicated very well with regard to when they would arrive at my house. When they first arrived we all thought it would be a simple fix. But the cable machine struggled getting down the clean-out pipe. The relatively young technician realized the struggles and called his boss for help. The boss not only helped but came out to the house and, with his 25+ years of experience, was able to get the cable to the problem spot. They worked the problem for a long time to make sure it was properly cleared and then thoroughly tested their work and cleaned up. And when they gave me the invoice, it was still the price they quoted me over the phone. Thank you George and Isaac. Jafco is now my go to plumbing company and will recommend you to anyone who asks me for a recommendation.

Description of Work
clear a clogged drain

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thank you so much! I am so happy that George and Isaac were able to help you with this clog. Please let us know if you need any other projects taken care of!

08/21/2020

The job went well. Communication was good with sales and project manager(s). They scoped out the sewer line and let me see the clogs/breaks. Cleanup was done well. I would definitely hire them agaiin!

Description of Work
Jafco, 1) cleaned a clogged sewer, 2) installed clean-outs for drain that weren't in place, rerouted sewer line through a break, and 4) relined sewer pipe(s)

Category drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Thank you so much! I am so glad you were satisfied with our work. Please let us know if we can help you with any other projects.

Sewer repair and/or replacement, drain cleaning, sewer lining