J J JEFFERSON & SON INC

Founded 1924 • With Angi since June 2010

Been in business since 1924. We are a Union shop. We accept MC and VISA. We bill when the job is finished....

Highlands Construction

Highlands Construction

We are a Renton Highlands base company, that specializes in providing high quality drywall services, operating since 2018, with experience dating back to 2008! We specialize in repairing drywall imperfections, holes, nail pops, texture repairs, texture matching, smooth walls, and much more. Our customers' satisfaction is above all. We strive to stand from the competition (other drywall companies) by taking a personal approach to every project regardless of the size..

04/13/2017

It went well. The person that came was very knowledgeable and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a section of stucco on the side of my home repaired.

CATEGORY stucco

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patched our stucco. looks fab!!

CATEGORY drywall,stucco

02/14/2015

It was pretty good. They worked for 5 days but they didn't finish it but it is finished now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a drywall for the floor.

CATEGORY drywall

06/10/2014

We replaced our entry door and in doing so, moved the door forward to the front of a small vestibule. This meant we had new framing around the door that had to be finished. The exterior needed stucco to match the existing on the house, and the interior needed to be stucco or a stucco-like product to finish off the interior. These guys were fabulous! They arrived on time, completed the work on time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete stucco replacement around new entry door on interior and exterior. These guys are fabulous! I've used them in the past and always been very happy with their work.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,stucco

04/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage on a half wall in a 100 year old house that has lath and plaster walls. I needed someone who had expertise in this type of plastering. He did a great job. It is smooth and new looking and blends perfectly with the rest of the wall. He went out of his way to put up a wall of plastic to protect from sanding as I was concerned about having respiratory issue I was impressed as it took him longer to put the plastic than the little bit of hand sanding that was require. The clean up was good, too. It took one day and then he came back the next day when the plaster was dry to do the hand sanding.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

New and Repair/Patching of Stucco, EIFS, Marblecrete, Venetian Plaster, Veneer Plaster for Residential and Commercial customers.

Painting, wall paper removal, caulking

Check, Visa, MasterCard