Integrity Energy Systems

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

430 S 96th St Suites 9,10, and 11

Seattle, WA 98108

Integrity Energy Systems is a full service residential HVAC / Electrical and light commercial indoor air and hot water mechanical systems contractor. We service and repair most all existing systems, from electrical to gas, to radiant to solar. We also design and install heating and cooling systems from the small single family home to medium size commercial structures ....

07/01/2021

Mike W.

Don't hire Integrity. They did not show up for service call , no one called to cancel appointment. Made service appointment seven days in advance. I waited all day for a tech to arrive, finally at 4pm I called customer service. They indicated they would not be arriving for schedule appointment and did not have time for reschedule. Very unprofessional and no consideration for people who take a day off work . I highly recommend you call anyone but Integrity for service calls.

Description of Work
A/C Service

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/08/2019

John S.

Integrity has done an outstanding job for us in every respect. They installed a new furnace for us four years ago and performed annual servicing ever since. We were lucky to find them.

Description of Work
Furnace replacement and annual servicing.

03/04/2019

sheila C.

We had an extensive remodel project that involved moving both the furnace and the water heater, as well as re-ducting most of the house and crawl-space. It was a complex job and our primary consideration was that it be done well. Integrity's bid was the highest but we felt it was also the most honest and realistic. A job as complex as ours is always going to run into unanticipated situations, but Jason assured us that no matter what they ran into, they would stick to the original bid. We were planning to have all this work done during the summer months, but as luck would have it our old furnace bit the dust early and we wound up having this done during the Great Freeze and Blizzard of February 2019. The crew was fantastic, doing stellar work in harsh conditions, putting in long hours to get our heat restored. The were always friendly, polite, and in good spirits. We are now warm and toasty, heat is even throughout the house, everything is working great. There was a minor glitch a couple of weeks after the job was complete (a faulty safety switch), and it got fixed the same day we called it in. Our thanks to Jason and the crew for a job well done: Billy, Cory, Scott, Josiah, and Desmond. We highly recommend Integrity Energy Systems, you won't be sorry. RB & SC Tukwila

Description of Work
New gas furnace, new gas tankless water heater, new ducting

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

11/02/2018

Kayt H.

The folks at Integrity Energy Systems did an excellent job with our complete HVAC replacement. The work included all permits, the needed electrical panel upgrade, the removal and disposal of our existing oil furnace, and the installation of a Trane heat pump and air handler/furnace for heating/ cooling, as well as whole house air purification via Air Scrubber Plus. Throughout the entire process everyone we worked with was helpful, professional, candid, knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and never pushy. Matt worked diligently to listen to our needs, offer advice, and then put together the three comparative bids we needed to choose the best system for us. In addition, we happily found the pricing from Integrity very reasonable. The attention to detail throughout the entire bidding, preparation for install, and installation process was excellent. Integrity came out ahead of the installation and met with us to understand our specific concerns, needs, and expectations for the install. Even though our installation was done during an extremely busy time for the company, Integrity was able to bring in extra staff when needed and/or have folks stay late to complete work to keep things moving. They did everything possible to get the system correctly installed on schedule and to get us up and running as quickly as possible. In addition, Integrity worked with us during the install to locate system piping, electrical lines, etc. where they would work best for us, even though this at times required extra effort on their part. We’ve been using our system for well over a month now and we are extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your wonderful and thoughtful review. Thank you so much for recognizing all of the moving parts we attempt to contol as well as we possibly can on a project of yoyr scope. We are not perfect but we do our best and it is very uplifting that you recognize this and i will be sharing this with our team. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post this. Have a wonderful weekend.

06/25/2018

Gilmara A.

It went as good as it could possibly go. The call for an estimate was answered within 24hours. The customer service people were able to keep tabs on where we were at in any previous conversation. The estimate for the HRV installation was free (big plus!). Other HRV estimates came with a few to just cost out the installation. The estimate was in line with another competitive bid. The service was booked for two weeks away and the day of service went incredibly smooth. All interactions with the installers were courteous and they took their time to talk us through what was going to happen. Overall, this company went above and beyond and we are thrilled to have worked with them.

Description of Work
Install new Heat Recovery Ventilator in our home.

09/29/2017

Robert L.

They completed their work and I'm happy with it. What is hard for me is the city of Bothell has been a big hold up and it just took an unreasonable amount of time it really threw off their schedule and completion dates. But that really wasn't their fault. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed 2 heat pumps, 2 furnaces, 8 thermostats, 7 control sensors for each zone. Installed for a church.

09/18/2017

Sandra S.

I didn't have a gas line to my stove. I put a gas stove in and so Integrity ran the gas line to the stove. I probably could have had someone do it for a little cheaper, but trust is a big deal. For the quality of their work, I'd say A-plus. They're awesome. Another thing I liked about them is they're on top of things. I would definitely be likely to use them again.

Description of Work
This was for installing a gas line to my stove.

Category gas leak repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to put a positive review on for our company. We all appreciate it here so much. Thanks Taylor Morrison IES

09/18/2017

Sandra S.

The new air conditioning and heating unit was the first thing I had done to my house when I moved in. It was very expensive. I would grade them all A's. I think they might be a little more expensive, but they do a really good job. When I moved in in August last year, I had moved from a house that had air conditioning into a house that didn't and it was awful. I made some calls and another place, a good company, they recommended Integrity. This place was booked, and so Integrity came out. It took about a week, but within a week I had air conditioning installed and so that was a big deal. Even the price, the air conditioning, I would give everything an A-plus. I came in when they were really busy, I mean super busy, and they managed to take care of me, so that was a big deal. Probably they'd be the only one I'd use in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
They put in air conditioning and a new heating unit.

05/03/2017

john L.

Excellent in every respect. Knowledgeable, clean, efficient, expert sales and installation crew. At end of project we were visited by a company owner who made sure everything was done right and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed heat pump system.

03/13/2017

Allan P.

Installation went fine. Love the new furnace . You really want to listen to Matt the estimator about heater sizing, I wanted bigger but he explained to me why bigger isn't always better. The size he suggested works perfectly for our size house even though bigger would have cost more he didn't try to up sell me . I felt the price was very good also.

Description of Work
New Trane gas heater and venting of heater.

Lander Electric Service LLC

Special COVID-19 Update: We are open and ready to help! We are currently offering 24/7 emergency service during this time of COVID-19 shut downs. Lander Electric is here for your electrical emergency needs. Our service technicians' health is monitored closely, and we are using protective measures to comply with the state safety standards. Our services are currently limited due to the state regulations around COVID-19, but we are here for you to provide electric services related to lighting, heating, and food storage & preparation. If any of those systems are not working for you, we can help! As a family owned and operated business, we treat our clients and employees as we would our family.

AS YOU WISH ELECTRIC

Residential electrical specialists.

Electric Company of Seattle

Family owned and operated, diligently serving the Seattle area since 1993. The Electric Company of Seattle provides fast service by expert electricians for new installations, rewiring, and troubleshooting. Contact us for exceptional residential or commercial design and installation services!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

Heating Cooling/Air conditioning Water Heating systems/plumbing Gas Piping Duct Work Geothermal

While we don't offer air duct cleaning services we do know of some companies that we would use in our own homes/businesses that we could refer you to.