Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Washington: Contractors
11/17/2021

2350 N 115th St

Seattle, WA 98133

We offer completely contactless services and transactions.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Exterior Home Makeover

Exterior Home Makeover

gutter repair202098252
For this project, the homeowner came to us for a complete exterior renovation from the ground up. This project included all major exterior components: Roofing, Siding, & Gutters - not to mention several walls that were rotted out beyond repair and needed to be completely removed and re-installed, as seen in pictures. Total time to completion: 10 days. Roof Replacement: Removal and disposal of layer of roofing. Replacement of plywood sheething in damaged sections of roof. brand new flashing around the entire perimeter of the house, including vents & skylights and counter flashing around the chimney flashing. Brand new installation of Ridgevents and exhaust vents. New Certainteed Landmark TL laminated shingles installed using hot dipped galvanized nails. Siding Installation: Wrapped the entire house in in Tyvek sheathing. Complete installtion of James Hardie Color Plus 8 1/4" siding using galvanized ring shank nails, color: Aged Pewter. Brand new window trim instaled: 5/4" cedar siding. Gutter Installation: Removal and disposal of old failing gutter system. Installtion of new seamless 5K aluminum gutters in low gloss white with 3 year guarantee. Gutter guard installation throughout. Read Less Project Duration: 1-2 weeks Services: Roof Installation, Seamless Aluminum Gutter Installation

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal....

gutter cleaning (23)gutter repair (14)window cleaning (10)house painting (1)concrete driveways (1)roof cleaning (5)driveway pavers (3)pressure washing (3)leaf removal (1)glass repair (1)

06/09/2021

Fantastic job! I have a 1908 two story Craftsman with a zillion fussy little windows and there isn’t a streak to be found! They also power washed the house and it looks like new. No need to paint! The crew was nice as could be and very thorough. I’m now a customer for life. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Window washing, gutter cleaning, house wash

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Review for Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows - 2350 N 115th St, Seattle, WA - 39363635

02/16/2021

Would not recommend. Really poor experience. I had seen the GuWi truck around my neighborhood so I wanted to have them come quote on my job. My house needed new gutters and also had some rotting on the existing fascia. I wanted to have new fascia installed where needed and then have the trim on the soffit and fascia repainted. GuWi was the only vendor who could take on all phases of the project an...

Description of Work
New gutters, replacing rotting fascia and soffits, repainting of trim.

Category gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

01/11/2021

They showed up on the agreed date and were very prompt. Guys were very professional. Only real concern is the quote was slightly higher than others but I was don’t go with cheapest bid if their reputation is good. I would use them again for other gutter or roof maintenance and/or repair.

Description of Work
Gutter cleanout and roof cleanup

Category gutter repair,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/30/2020

It went well. A worker arrived early on the expected date, and took a look at the gutters. Everything was frozen, so he was unable to proceed. He was able to come back later in the day when the gutters had thawed, and he was joined by somebody else who cleaned the windows. They kept working despite the dimming light and increasing cold. They were very professional, and everything looks good.

Description of Work
We needed the gutters and windows cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/27/2020

I was very pleased with the contacts with the company, including estimating, office and scheduling. They even were able to complete the job a week earlier than they predicted. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Full gutters needed on a pole barn and gutters to replace damaged gutters on a home

Category gutter repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/17/2020

I have been using this company for three years, they do very good job and the price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Gutter and window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

09/23/2020

It was absolutely fantastic. Our 20 years old house looked newly painted. It was miraculous.

Description of Work
They did pressure washing and house exterior cleaning.

Category pressure washing

Cost $2,798.51

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/02/2020

Over all the work done was good. However, there’s an issue with one of the downspouts and I have tried for 3 weeks to get the issue resolved and I have gotten no where. They have already been paid so there’s no incentive to correct the issue.

Description of Work
New gutters

Category gutter repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows - 2350 N 115th St, Seattle, WA - 38688821

03/26/2020

Gu-Wi did a wonderful job of cleaning the house gutters on my home, they also wiped down the outsides of the gutters at my request. They were very polite and profession, a credit to the awesome Gu-Wi team. I wanted to pass on that “way to go!” for them. I’ve also highly recommended Gu-Wi to the neighbors.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, and outside of gutters wiped down

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

01/26/2020

Gu-Wi kept me informed about a delay in their schedule due to snow, but rescheduled promptly. I appreciated the before and after photos they provided showing what they did. Overall I was very satisfied with their work!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

Roofing Services (Roof Cleaning and Installation) Gutter Services (Gutter Cleaning, Repair, and Installation) Window Services (Window Cleaning and Installation) Soft Wash Services (Roof Washing, House Washing, Pressure Washing) Siding Services (Cleaning and Installation)

We currently are not offering repairs on roofs, windows, and siding, only full installations.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check