Gilland Window & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

Awards & Badges

Proudly Serving

Seattle, WA 98070

We offer immaculate residential and commercial window cleaning to brighten your home or business. Also, we provide thorough gutter cleaning & roof moss removal in the fall, and affordable power washing too! We are insured to $300,000....

gutter cleaning (138)window cleaning (36)pressure washing (16)roof cleaning (6)gutter repair (2)

11/15/2020

Paul was responsive and timely in our communications. Carlos, who did the work, was friendly and did a good job. We noticed tracks from the pressure washer a day later, and he returned within a week to clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning built-in gutters and pressure washing old vinyl siding.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

05/13/2020

I highly recommend you work with Paul. He is reliable, honest, quite competent, and friendly. He actually went above and beyond on my job, tacking down skylights that were loose! Give him a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning and Skylight washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

02/04/2020

Super fast response and scheduling. Did a great job and was super easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out over flowing gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

01/01/2020

I have used Gillard's gutter and roof cleaning services for several years and have been very satisfied each year. High quality, fair price, very responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/16/2019

Paul answered my phone call and gave me a realistic time line for him to give me an estimate. He came to my house, reviewed the work with me and gave me an estimate on site and completed the work that week. He confirmed our appointment on line, came on time, worked hard and cleaned up all leaves. He was prompt, respectful and did an excellent job. Will hire him again for all my roof and skylight c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof was covered with leaves, gutters overflowing and I wanted my skylights cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/03/2019

I was in panic mode and Paul was there the next day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning leaves from gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

08/16/2019

Paul was professional, communicated clearly and showed up when scheduled. He cleaned gutters as promised but also removed moss from roof, checked drains with the garden hose and made sure that everything was in good working order. Pointed out a broken roof tile which was not visible from the ground and advised me on methods to repair. Fashioned a temporary fix until I can get a tile person. Was pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/01/2019

Good and clear communication. Paul and his team were ready and able and speedy with the work. They did a great job, I would hire again. Thanks so much for coming out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows for a residential building.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

08/01/2019

Paul cleaned our windows inside and out. He did a great job! They are sparkling clean :) He was professional, pleasant and punctual - really nice guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

06/17/2019

Great! Paul was the first to contact me, gave me good price ( a tad higher than the others), but was able to come out and do the job immediately. Cleaned gutters and cleaned up all debris at end of job. A very personable man and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning on traditional home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Immaculate window, gutter, roof and solar panel cleaning by a fellow Puget Sound homeowner, for homeowners like you.

no painting or handyman work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing