FULL HOUSE Inspection Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

Stephen Cancler, a Seattle native, founded Full House Inspections in 2002. He is a former contractor with over twenty years experience. He has performed over 2000 inspection since 2002, and is currently serving on the Governor's Home Inspection Licensing Board which helped to develop the Standards of Practice for new licensing in Washington State. Stephen believes in offering service above the "Standard" and strives to be your building consultant for life. He is always available to answer questions and provides home owner tips throughout the year. Stephen Cancler is also a designated Building Analyst, has been certified through the Building Performance Institute (BPI), and is a participating member of Puget Sound Energy's Homeprint Program, and the Seattle City Light energy program in conjunction with Community Power Works. He can offer you solutions for improving the health & safety, indoor air quality, comfort, and durability of your home. The improvements will lead to a more energy efficient home and provide energy savings. For more info, please click on the energy audit tab....

First Choice Home Inspection

Super Service Award Winner, 12 years straight!! After you searched long and hard for the home you're buying; you deserve the best home inspector you can find. I understand that you are making one of the biggest investments of your life and a quality home inspection is a must. With First Choice Home Inspection you will receive an un-biased, honest, home inspection with your best interests in mind. My reports are thorough and easy to read so that you understand every fact about the home you intend to purchase. My home inspection reports are designed to save you money as well as provide you with peace of mind and am eager to answer any questions you may have. Providing you, my client with the tools you need to make an educated choice regarding the quality and condition of your potential new home. I inspect for common home defects and not so common ones. I encourage all of my clients to attend their home inspection to see any potential problems first hand. The reputation of First Choice Home Inspection is built on integrity, experience and knowledge. I work diligently to provide my client with the most professional and personalized service.

Jessica Livingston

You've found your BEST resource for your Seattle real estate needs. I am 110% passionate about what I do and my clients tell me that my passion is reflected in the outstanding level of service I provide. Please visit the Testimonial page on my website to see what my clients are saying about me. (www.SeattleHomesToday.com) I have over 15 years of proven experience in real estate acquisition, sales and negotiation. I have my Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation. I'm also a Seattle Magazine "Best in Client Satisfaction" award winner (every year since 2006!) and a RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient. Please call or email me if you have any real estate needs or questions. I promise to exceed your expectations!

Cory Brandt Group - RE/MAX Integrity

During this time of need, the Cory Brandt Group is donating 25% of their commission to charity. Cory Brandt Group has helped nearly 1,000 clients from Renton to South Snohomish County. Over 80% of their clients are repeat and referral because they truly watch out for each clients best interest. Not only do they care, but they’re very good at what they do. Read the reviews and you’ll see that they go the extra mile for each client. Buyers – Know you have experienced advocates in your corner. Extensive construction, neighborhood, and contract knowledge to make sure you buy the right home in the right area. We also have a stellar reputation which helps us win in many multi-offer situations. We work to get you into the right home, not just sell you a house. Sellers – We have an incredible marketing system and plan. Cory’s background was as an engineer, so we use data, history, trends, and one heck of a marketing budget to reach and convert potential buyers and even agents. As a Certified Negotiation Specialist with 20 years experience, we’ll maximize your return. In the end it is your net, communication, and a low stress experience that separate the Cory Brandt Group from the pack. Call, Text or email and we’ll get to work for you right away.

10/14/2016

Robert F.

07/29/2016

Dhana V.

This service turned out ok. Nothing stood out about this service. He missed some spots in the house that he could have paid a little bit more attention to detail. They did a decent job but not in all areas. They are a good company.

Description of Work
They did in-house inspection.

07/01/2016

Michael W.

It went really well. Erin showed up early and jumped right in. He covered every aspect of our new home, caught tons of issues, and was very thorough and reassuring. We felt like we were in good hands and he was very clear about what he was seeing at every step of the way. This really helped us out because we felt like he gave us the information we needed to make good decisions about our counter offer.

Description of Work
Performed a full inspection of a home we are purchasing.

06/27/2014

Daniel H.

03/17/2014

David O.

Terrific !!! As a Realtor I have been referring Stephan Cancler of Full House Home Inspections to my clients for the past ten years, He is prompt, courtliest, thorough and professional. I have seen many other inspectors used by other realtors on sales of on listings who are arrogant, alarmists, disrespectful, ill prepared and some just downright incompetent. It is my company's policy for me to give three names of home inspectors whenever I make a sale. Stephan will always be at the top of my list.

Description of Work
Structural & Pest Home Inspection

02/06/2014

Bonnie E.

Overall he was very easy to work with but he missed items that cost us money that the seller should have paid for or lowered the sale price. The family room had sunk down 2 1/2" in the center costing us almost $2,000 to repair. Did not identify the jacuzzi tub had no access to plumbing which is required. A triple pane window that has a bad seal & a tub that barely drained.

Description of Work
This was a full home inspection for a purchase.

Category home inspection

I did identify the jacuzzi tub that had no access to plumbing. This was clearly stated in the report. I attempted to contact the customer several times and did not receive a response.

09/29/2013

Kendra Y.

Stephan and Aaron were thorough, professional and clearly enjoy what they do. Their finished report is easy to read, understand and share. Highly recommended...

Description of Work
Home inspection for 1926 home I am in contract to purchase

08/09/2013

Bonnie E.

It worked out fine. There were some things he did not find, but they were fairly minor when you add up the cost to replace them. He took his time with the inspection and was very thorough. However, this was not the best inspection that I had.

Description of Work
They completed a home inspection for the home that we purchased.

Category home inspection

I attempted to contact this client for more information regarding her concerns about this not being a totally satisfactory inspection and received no response. We did find some issues, that were reported, which saved them thousands of dollars. The client also sent a review to our website stating.."Working with Stephen Cancler was a pleasure. He talked periodically with us at different stages of the inspection when he found an area of concern or what could be a potential problem if not addressed in the future. Stephen is professional, detailed and is knowledgeable about current codes and regulations.." The customer then rated our services all 5's on a 1-5 scale. (including a yes for hiring again). We are perplexed by her recent comments.

06/19/2013

Elizabeth T.

Stephen was able to do an inspection on very short notice. He was very thorough and professional throughout the process.

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection

Category home inspection,energy audit

05/28/2012

Kathie L.

It went very well. The inspector was very professional and gave us good information for us to consider as we move forward with our remodeling projects. We received his written report within a couple of days of the inspection.

Description of Work
Note that the $95 price was a special rate, the rest was paid by Community Power Works. We were assigned Full House to do an energy audit in advance of making significant energy upgrades to our home. The scheduling process was quick and efficient, and the inspector showed up as arranged. This was, frankly, a more extensive audit than we anticipated. He inspected the whole house, top to bottom, and ran a fan sealed into our front door for a good part of the time to check for air leaks. At the end of the approximately four-hour inspection, he met with us and went over his findings, making recommendations for improvements, noting what kinds of improvements are most cost-effective in reducing energy consumption.

Category home inspection,energy audit

FULL HOUSE Inspection Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

210 NW 41ST ST

Seattle, WA 98107

Home inspections for real estate transactions and home maintenance. Home energy audits. Environemental data reports. Capital needs assessments.

Structural engineer. Mold inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal