Forever Roofing

Washington: Contractors
08/20/2023

2440 S 146th St

Seattle, WA 98168

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Forever Roofing is a fully licensed and insured general contracting company, based in Sea-Tac, Washington. With many years of experience providing residential roofing services to King, Snohomish & Pierce counties, we offer the knowledge and experience to take on any size roofing project. Every project has a Construction Supervisor on-site, making certain that each project is completed as efficiently as possible. Financing is available; 0 down payment, 0 payment and 0% interest for 12 months on approved credit. Other financing options are also available. Additional DBA - Forever Roofing & Home Improvement LLC. Award Winning....

roofing (55)gutter repair (10)roof cleaning (4)skylight installation (2)garage building (1)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)insulation (1)general contractors (1)

03/30/2022

Peter S.

The team did great and we will gladly work with them again. Excellent communication and a professional job.

Description of Work
Carport roof, gutter and downspout

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thanks For your business

03/04/2022

Sherif H.

Sam was amazing! Very punctual, friendly and very professional. He came in and immediately identified the problem. I had an elevated shingle that was causing the leak. He said "I hate to charge you any money for such a small problem that you can do yourself". He explained to me how I can fix it on my own, and left without charge me a dime for his time. Thank you sir for your honesty

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

Thanks Really appreciate for your business

01/04/2022

Bryan V.

They were super quick to get us a quote and their turn around for scheduling was also super fast. Work quality was good and their pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof repair on shed

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Thanks for Busnies

09/08/2021

Robert K.

Sam was quick with contacting us after asking questions over email. The turnaround from price quote to finished was quick, which was a pleasant surprise. He was less expensive than our highest quote, but not as low as our lowest.. but I don't think the lowest would have been this quick or well done. So we do not regret going with Forever Roofing, 100%

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

12/29/2020

joe E.

A roof is one of the more stressful home improvement experiences you can have. It protects your investment, there are many service providers to choose from and it is expensive. Making the right choice without over-spending, and not getting sub-standard results, is a little scary. I needed to move fast, but I knew I had to get at least three estimates. The first to quote was a company that is on the TV/radio. They quoted the highest price, overlooked the need for sheeting on half my roof (missed the shiplap) and spent more time talking about the evils of smaller companies than selling their own company....pass. The second company was a highly rated company, sold themselves well, but also missed the shiplap and the estimate was almost the same as the first, though with more upgrades; I kept them in mind. The third estimate was Forever Roofing, and you know by now who I went with. Sam contacted me shortly after I reached out to them and he was out to estimate my roof within 48hrs. He quickly called out the same issues the other companies did, but also caught the need for new sheeting (about 10 roof squares). Thanks to this I knew he was going to give me a more accurate estimate. They came in about 15% lower, so we talked about the estimate differences and it comes down to overhead. For example, they don’t have PCs in the company cars, aren’t using satellite software to create a fancy quote and aren’t paying for TV/radio spots; that savings is passed on to the customer. I agreed to go with them and was put on the schedule. Two weeks later it was time to get started! His husband and wife crew knocked out 33.5 roofing squares in about 3.5 days (house and a big detached garage). They timed it perfectly between weather systems and Sam was quite communicative about when they’d be there and what they’d be working on so I didn’t have to worry about scheduling. The roofing duo was very polite and efficient. Their work lined up with what we agreed upon in the contract and what I had read during my roofing research. The lower price wasn’t resulting in a lower quality product, so I knew I had made the right choice. Bonus; what I was quoted is exactly what I paid, as there were no surprises or missed details. All said and done, it was a pleasure working with Forever Roofing/Sam and I’ll be recommending them to anyone looking for a roofer. I feel great about my roof for the first time in years and that’s thanks to this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement (house/detached garage)

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Really appreciate for your business

10/07/2020

Janet R.

Didn't speak good English. Not good.

Description of Work
They came out and gave a quote for new roof and didn't even look at repairing the roof

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

06/27/2020

DAN M.

We were very pleased with the tear-off and new roof done by Forever Roofing on our house in North Seattle in mid-June of 2020. The estimator Sam contacted us the next day after I left a message and came by within several days and gave us what I felt was a reasonable estimate that included several other requests including removal of a no-longer used chimney and replacing about 20 feet of facial board that was too high for me to replace safely. The crew was great. They were able to utilize the one corner of the house that didn't have plantings for their work area. They completed the job in two days and the gutters were installed on the third day. They were very careful in their clean-up. I would not hesitate to recommend Forever Roofing for their response time and the quality of the workmanship.

Description of Work
tear-off, new roofing

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thanks really appreciate it for your business

04/25/2020

Thomas L.

Had roof damage during wind storm, and had entire roof replaced. Sam & team provided a great quote, did a thorough and beautiful job on the roof. Looks amazing. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

02/23/2020

Aaron R.

Wonderful quality work, communication was smooth, would recommend to others and would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/28/2019

Lauren B.

I had a roof that needed to be replaced in late fall in Seattle. After getting the initial estimate, I contacted Forever Roofing to set up to job and put down a deposit. It took a few weeks to hear back from them, but that was likely due to other jobs that were in the queue ahead of me, and unpredictable Seattle weather. I got a call on the morning the roofers were due to arrive, since that's when they were able to determine was a clear window of weather. All I had to do was make sure the workers had access to a plug outside the house. They were efficient and did great work and not only cleaned up their mess, but also cleaned up some of our earlier mess as well. The gutters were done by a different team than the original roofing crew a few days later, but they also did a quick and professional job. Everything was tested by a heavy downpour the day after installation, and it is all looking good. Thanks Sam and crew!

Description of Work
Roof replaced, along with replaced sheathing and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

Complete tear-offs, new roofs, decks, structures & repairs.