Forever Roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2013

Forever Roofing is a fully licensed and insured general contracting company, based in Sea-Tac, Washington. With many years of experience providing residential roofing services to King, Snohomish & Pierce counties, we offer the knowledge and experience to take on any size roofing project. Every project has a Construction Supervisor on-site, making certain that each project is completed as efficiently as possible. Financing is available; 0 down payment, 0 payment and 0% interest for 12 months on approved credit. Other financing options are also available. Additional DBA - Forever Roofing & Home Improvement LLC. Award Winning....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

+15 more images

roofing (55)gutter repair (10)roof cleaning (4)skylight installation (2)garage building (1)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)insulation (1)general contractors (1)

03/30/2022

Peter S.

The team did great and we will gladly work with them again. Excellent communication and a professional job.

Description of Work
Carport roof, gutter and downspout

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thanks For your business

03/04/2022

Sherif H.

Sam was amazing! Very punctual, friendly and very professional. He came in and immediately identified the problem. I had an elevated shingle that was causing the leak. He said "I hate to charge you any money for such a small problem that you can do yourself". He explained to me how I can fix it on my own, and left without charge me a dime for his time. Thank you sir for your honesty

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

Thanks Really appreciate for your business

01/04/2022

Bryan V.

They were super quick to get us a quote and their turn around for scheduling was also super fast. Work quality was good and their pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof repair on shed

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Thanks for Busnies

09/08/2021

Robert K.

Sam was quick with contacting us after asking questions over email. The turnaround from price quote to finished was quick, which was a pleasant surprise. He was less expensive than our highest quote, but not as low as our lowest.. but I don't think the lowest would have been this quick or well done. So we do not regret going with Forever Roofing, 100%

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

12/29/2020

joe E.

A roof is one of the more stressful home improvement experiences you can have. It protects your investment, there are many service providers to choose from and it is expensive. Making the right choice without over-spending, and not getting sub-standard results, is a little scary. I needed to move fast, but I knew I had to get at least three estimates. The first to quote was a company that is on the TV/radio. They quoted the highest price, overlooked the need for sheeting on half my roof (missed the shiplap) and spent more time talking about the evils of smaller companies than selling their own company....pass. The second company was a highly rated company, sold themselves well, but also missed the shiplap and the estimate was almost the same as the first, though with more upgrades; I kept them in mind. The third estimate was Forever Roofing, and you know by now who I went with. Sam contacted me shortly after I reached out to them and he was out to estimate my roof within 48hrs. He quickly called out the same issues the other companies did, but also caught the need for new sheeting (about 10 roof squares). Thanks to this I knew he was going to give me a more accurate estimate. They came in about 15% lower, so we talked about the estimate differences and it comes down to overhead. For example, they don’t have PCs in the company cars, aren’t using satellite software to create a fancy quote and aren’t paying for TV/radio spots; that savings is passed on to the customer. I agreed to go with them and was put on the schedule. Two weeks later it was time to get started! His husband and wife crew knocked out 33.5 roofing squares in about 3.5 days (house and a big detached garage). They timed it perfectly between weather systems and Sam was quite communicative about when they’d be there and what they’d be working on so I didn’t have to worry about scheduling. The roofing duo was very polite and efficient. Their work lined up with what we agreed upon in the contract and what I had read during my roofing research. The lower price wasn’t resulting in a lower quality product, so I knew I had made the right choice. Bonus; what I was quoted is exactly what I paid, as there were no surprises or missed details. All said and done, it was a pleasure working with Forever Roofing/Sam and I’ll be recommending them to anyone looking for a roofer. I feel great about my roof for the first time in years and that’s thanks to this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement (house/detached garage)

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Really appreciate for your business

10/07/2020

Janet R.

Didn't speak good English. Not good.

Description of Work
They came out and gave a quote for new roof and didn't even look at repairing the roof

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

06/27/2020

DAN M.

We were very pleased with the tear-off and new roof done by Forever Roofing on our house in North Seattle in mid-June of 2020. The estimator Sam contacted us the next day after I left a message and came by within several days and gave us what I felt was a reasonable estimate that included several other requests including removal of a no-longer used chimney and replacing about 20 feet of facial board that was too high for me to replace safely. The crew was great. They were able to utilize the one corner of the house that didn't have plantings for their work area. They completed the job in two days and the gutters were installed on the third day. They were very careful in their clean-up. I would not hesitate to recommend Forever Roofing for their response time and the quality of the workmanship.

Description of Work
tear-off, new roofing

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thanks really appreciate it for your business

04/25/2020

Thomas L.

Had roof damage during wind storm, and had entire roof replaced. Sam & team provided a great quote, did a thorough and beautiful job on the roof. Looks amazing. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

02/23/2020

Aaron R.

Wonderful quality work, communication was smooth, would recommend to others and would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/28/2019

Lauren B.

I had a roof that needed to be replaced in late fall in Seattle. After getting the initial estimate, I contacted Forever Roofing to set up to job and put down a deposit. It took a few weeks to hear back from them, but that was likely due to other jobs that were in the queue ahead of me, and unpredictable Seattle weather. I got a call on the morning the roofers were due to arrive, since that's when they were able to determine was a clear window of weather. All I had to do was make sure the workers had access to a plug outside the house. They were efficient and did great work and not only cleaned up their mess, but also cleaned up some of our earlier mess as well. The gutters were done by a different team than the original roofing crew a few days later, but they also did a quick and professional job. Everything was tested by a heavy downpour the day after installation, and it is all looking good. Thanks Sam and crew!

Description of Work
Roof replaced, along with replaced sheathing and gutters

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

11/25/2019

Larry H.

This project went well, especially considering the home is 81 years old and was not well maintained by the previous owners. This is our second roofing job Sam completed for us; the other home is 70 years old and had hidden issues too. Last week, Sam's team discovered the roofing plywood was thin, old, and rotted. All the sheeting needed replacing. Not Sam's fault, he does not have x-ray vision. Sam cut us a deal on the plywood and inspected the entire roof sub-structure for further damage at no cost. From start to finish (bidding thru clean up) they did a great job. Communication was clear and timely, workers were friendly and thorough, they managed unexpected challenges well and completed the work on schedule. Our team highly recommend Sam and Forever Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thanks for feedback

03/05/2019

EJ S.

I have nothing but great things to say about Sam and his teams. They recently completed a challenging roof project for our property and from start to finish (bidding thru clean up) they did a great job. Communication was clear and timely, workers were friendly and thorough, they managed unexpected challenges well and completed the work on schedule. This is not the experience I’ve had with other roofing companies, so I highly recommend Sam and Forever Roofing.

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Thanks

04/11/2018

Robert T.

They did a great job. They completed the task in 2 1/2 days. They showed up on time and cleaned the job site very well. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

10/18/2017

Bridgette B.

Sam and his crew were very professional and communicated with us the entire time. They cleaned up after and the right of looks great!

Description of Work
Put on a new roof

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

09/01/2017

Derrick H.

I have been using them for four years. I am a contractor, so I refer them out. I have had good results with all the time I have used them. They were professional workers, you don't expect much from workers coming to rip a roof off. They came and got straight to work and were professional. It took about five days, it was a big roof. When they would come they would tell me what they had done and what they were doing next. They did good work, they had a dump on site to put the trash in.

Description of Work
I used Forever Roofing for roofing repair.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/22/2017

roni M.

Sam was great to deal with. I initially contacted him a year ago and got a bid for a new roof. I researched his company thoroughly and after seeing great reviews, I was finally ready to do the project. Sam honored the old bid even though prices of materials had increased substantially in the interim. His crew took just two days to complete the job and did a very thorough clean up. This was a very steep, difficult roof and they did a fantastic job. Sam made the process easy every step of the way.

Description of Work
I needed my old roof replaced. It was quite a steep pitch and not easy to work on.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

06/28/2017

Peter G.

The work was excellent and I am very happy with my new roof. The price was very reasonable for a complete tear off and re-shingle. Additionally, Sam honored a 6 month old estimate he made, despite an increase in the price of materials. Truly a great business.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

05/26/2017

Thomas R.

Sam was competitive with his bid, and was able to schedule the job quickly. His guys were professional and efficient and paid close attention to detail.

Description of Work
I needed a roof tear-off, some plywood repair and a new roof.

Work Completed On 01/26/2017

05/05/2017

Sonja B.

We couldn't be happier with the work Forever Roofing did for us. We have an old home, with a very steep roof and a couple dormers, all of which made this job a less than easy one. We actually had two roofers come to give us estimates and then tell us that they couldn't do the job. Two more never sent promised estimates. One Company did give us an estimate which ended up being $8000 over the one from Forever. When Sam came to look at our house, he told us honestly that it wasn't an easy job (which we knew), described all of our options in great detail, and told us exactly what to expect. The crew he sent was professional, courteous and punctual each day. When an extra issue came up, Sam came to our house, described the issue and showed us pictures of it, and gave us options for remedies. When they left, they picked up every bit of trash and nails (very important because we have kids & dogs). We are just so pleased.

Description of Work
New roof & gutters.

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

04/24/2017

Erin C.

The new roof is beautiful. No more drain water issues!

Description of Work
Very pleased with my new roof. Had a problem with my inner drains not able to handle the water runoff. The result was rotten flashing and soffits. Sam designed new gutter drains into my roof project. He explained the whole process step by step from three layer old roof removal, to needed repairs, to the new roof. An exceptional job was done on the chimney flashing to prevent leaks if there’s any standing water. From the new drain design that shouldn’t be a problem but I like that extra detail. Price was reasonable considering the scope of the job. My calls were returned by Sam in a timely manner. All his workers were very courteous and the work sight was clean when they left daily. I highly recommend Forever Roofing.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

03/27/2017

Matthew A.

Working with Sam and his team was a delight. I had gone through seven or eight other roofing companies. They wouldn't answer the phone or return messages, they would miss appointments for quotes with no warning. A couple didn't even bother climbing up on the roof to evaluate the problem. Working with Sam and his team was a dream by comparison. His communication was rapid and thorough. People showed up when they said they would. He was very responsive to questions via phone or email. The original estimate missed a few things, but before we signed the contract, Sam did another thorough walkthrough and provided the pros and cons of each possible solution. We had to wait a while for the weather to cooperate, but Sam continued to communicate on potential schedule. When the team was able to arrive, they were like machines. They stripped the shingles, most of the plywood, replaced the rafter tails, added new plywood, added /replaced vents, and re-shingled the roof in a day and a half. The quality of the work is superb, and looks fantastic to boot. I couldn't have been happier with the work. They even did a great job of cleaning up and carting away the debris, going so far as to taking a magnet to the lawn to clean up any dropped nails. I can highly recommend Forever Roofing's services.

Description of Work
When the large snow storm ripped the gutters off my house, I discovered that a large number of my rafter tails had rotted, and would need to be replaced prior to replacing the gutters. There previous roof had been installed improperly, the plywood was starting to show signs of mold, and there wasn't adequate venting.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

01/21/2017

Lee Dicks C.

Sam and his crew did a great job on our roof. If you are in the market for a new roof I would calls these guys first. They had the best price and they did a great job. After they where done with the roof they left my yard cleaner then it was before they started the job and they even cleaned out the gutters. I was also impressed with the high level of customer service Sam and his crew provided. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2017