Custom Masonry & Stoves Inc

With Angi since May 2010

China Repair

CT Masonry

Masonry Restoration Specialties LLC

I am here to serve you in all your masonry needs. Our vacuum system captures 90% of the dust and I will work with you in getting the job done right, on time, and on budget. After working for a masonry specialties company for 12 years they closed their doors. I have heard many times, "as one door closes another opens", and this has proven to be true for me. With help from my family and friends I opened my own company in 2012, Masonry Restoration Specialties. I strive to provide quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you with your masonry projects.

Superior Stone Manufacturing

Superior Stone Manufacturing and Masonry. Since 2007. Specializing in Chimney Repair, tuck pointing, Chimney Cap Repair, Fireplace refacing, Installation of stone and stone veneer on front entries, masonry walls, pavers, outdoor fireplace and pizza ovens, Fireplace cleaning, and pressure washing. Thank you we really appreciate your business

06/19/2014

This is the second time we have used this company. The owner was very pleasant and kind. They completed a fix for a white leak on the outside of the chimney. They are adding a sealant to the chimney to prevent that from happening again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the outside of my chimney. They will be adding some sealant to it as well.

Category chimney repair

03/04/2013

They did a great job removing our chimney and removing the mess that comes with the work. Very nice to work with, and they were very honest with the charges. It was also great because the owner gave us great recommendations for contractors to install a gas fireplace and rebuild the side of the house.

Description of Work
Removed a brick chimney.

Category masonry

10/09/2012

They are awesome and did a really great job! The price was reasonable. They were efficient and cleaned up well. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
They have done work for us twice. They rebuilt an entire chimney up to code. Which included a new liner and flashing.

Category masonry,chimney repair

Masonry, china & chimney repair.