Clear Water Leak Detection Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2009

501 Roy St

Seattle, WA 98109

Owner Operator, Owner of company does every job. Leak Detection is a specialized sector of the plumbing industry, and not all companies have the equipment and experience needed to handle detection and repair. We use technologically advanced detection equipment that allows us to locate and repair leaks efficiently. With our state-of-the-art equipment, we’re able to find the problem. We will come out and find your water line leak. We utilize many methods to find the leak. We have highly sensitive ground microphones that can hear the water movement through the pipes and water leaking out of the pipe underground. To verify water leaks that we have found we can use helium gas, as a tracer gas, if necessary. Helium gas is lighter than air and is tasteless, odorless, and non-flammable. It is inert and consequently does not react with water or water system materials. It is commonly used in the medical, food, and sea-diving industries. We pressurize the water line with helium gas and have a detector that works above ground to detect gas leaking out of the water line, rising through the soil. There are times we will also listen with the acoustic equipment for the gas escaping out of the water line where the leak is present. Not only do we use helium gas, we also utilize other types of compressed gases to get the job done. We come to every job prepared to do what it takes to find the leak. Additional address - 501 Roy, Unit R325, Seattle, WA 98109....

03/20/2019

Nicole C.

Simon came on time. As soon as he walked up to my front yard. He pointed out a wet spot on my lawn right by the drive way. He used his machine to listen to the ground and determined the leaking spot and marked on the ground. The whole process is less than an hour.

Description of Work
Our water bill was more than thousands for 2 months. Called Simon to detect the leaking spot. He told me the price difference on the phone for indoor leaking and outdoor leaking detection. If the leaking is indoor, it would be $750. Luckily, the leaking spot is 2 feet away from the meter (outdoor leaking fee is $550). Had a contractor dig out and found the exact leaking spot- the blue pipe before union belongs to Seattle Public Utilities. I’m very happy about Simon’s excellent service. Will recommend him to friends who need the service

08/18/2018

robert W.

We called Simon. We set up an appointment. He suggested we check the main valve to the house for the leak, before his visit. We did, the problem was the main shut off, and a leak under the sink inside. Thanks to Simon we were able to cancel the appointment without meeting this honest man, and we fixed the easy leaks ourselves with no digging.

Description of Work
We turned off the water at the street, and also at the house. We knew we had a leak somewhere between the street and the house, because the meter continued to slowly advance.

12/13/2017

dan S.

Because Simon uses a boring tool and because they were so careful with the excess dirt while there was a hole in the ground, the disruption of the landscape was minimal. I am very impressed with the professionalism of the entire operation and highly recommend this outfit

Description of Work
My water line leaked between the city meter and the house. Due to landscaping issues and the age of the original line, we agreed to install a new line with different routing.

11/23/2017

Kevin B.

The leak was unfortunately under the driveway. Simon and Kevin were very friendly, courteous and professional. They did exactly what was contracted for, in a timely manner, and things were back to normal. I'd recommend Clearwater to anyone.

Description of Work
Severed water pipe going into home.

09/15/2017

Blake C.

After reading the positive reviews, I had high hopes that Clear Water would be a great choice for repairing a leaking water line. I called them on 2 occasions and left them voicemails which they never returned. Additionally, I contacted them through Angie's List and again received no reply. Apparently, they are too busy to even respond with a simple "we are not able to take on work at this time". If this is how they treat their prospective customers, I can't imagine how they must treat their current clients.

Description of Work
Repair leaking irrigation line

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

04/11/2017

Joseph J.

It went well, replaced the line and is working fine.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken water line going into the house.

04/03/2017

John M.

Simon was awesome. We had a leak in the main water line that he was able to find and fix for us in a really quick time. Leak detection to completion was 3 days. I was impressed with his professionalism and ability to talk to me so I could understand the problem and solutions. He is one of the very few that does the whole job. Most other providers told me to hire a leak detection outfit and then they would send their plumber out to fix.

Description of Work
Leak detection and water line repair.

08/17/2016

Tracy S.

Simon Calis, the owner & operator, was very professional and courteous. The first part of the process was to find the leak, it took him a couple of hours to pinpoint the break. Once he identified my leak, he walked me through my options--whether to try and repair the broken section of pipe, or replace the line. I opted to replace my line. A formal proposal was sent to me a couple of days later, I signed off, and he was able to schedule me in a week later. The line replacement itself took about 6 hours. Pretty straight-forward as my supply pipe was only about a 20 foot run underneath grass and a flower bed--no concrete or tree roots to deal with. Yard was pretty much in the same shape after the work--minimal disturbance as his method does not require digging a full ditch. My approximate cost of service includes the fee to locate the leak, and the price to replace the pipe. I would definitely give Simon and his company Clearwater Leak Detection an A+!

Description of Work
Locate and repair leak in water supply line at my home.

01/01/2016

Perry H.

I was so impressed by Simon's service that I felt compelled to write a review - this is the first time I've ever written a review for a provider. I noticed a leak from our irrigation system this morning and called a few places. Given that today is New Years, I didn't have much hope of being able to talk to anyone. Not only did Simon promptly return my call, he walked we through how to turn the water off on the system myself so that I might be able to save money (hugely appreciated!). I tried unsuccessfully, and asked if he could come out tomorrow to take a look. He mentioned that he might be able to stop by later in the day if I would be home. Long story short, Simon came out that afternoon, promptly located the problem and was even able to fix the leak that same visit. All for a very reasonable price, especially on New Years! Can't thank him enough, and will certainly recommend him to my friends and neighbors. Super knowledgeable and professional - thx again Simon!

Description of Work
Repaired irrigation system leak

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

12/20/2015

Jenny C.

I needed an emergency water leak detection work done as water was gushing somewhere unknown and water meter was jumping up like crazy (I got a bill for $370, and the water company told me if it's going at the current rate, my next bill will be over $600). Simon, the owner of Clear Water did not want to take the work at first as his schedule was already full, but when he found out how much water bill I was paying since the leakage started, he agreed to help me out on a Sunday morning! He showed up on a Sunday at 9 am in his full uniform and all the equipment. He found & marked the location of the leakage for me and then even helped me shut down my main water valve. Very polite and easy-going person.

Description of Work
detect water leak

Category plumbing,water damage restoration

DK Environmental

When you find mold or mildew growing in your home, it is a clear indicator you may have moisture intrusion issues causing the growth. With over 10 years of experience in the mold remediation and water damage industry, DK Environmental is a great choice for your remediation needs. Do you have an older home and are concerned about the possibility of asbestos? No problem! We provide asbestos removal services as well! We have quality employees, which means we do quality work.

North East Landscaping Services

North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industry.

Offers by North East Landscaping Services on Angi
    Rain Pros Inc

As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in each of our fields. For bid requests please email our general manager (Brandon@RainPros.com). Sprinkler and Drainage inspection and repairs please contact our service coordinator at (253) 678-7111 Additional email- customerservice@rainpros.com

Offers by Rain Pros Inc on Angi

CLEARLD891JG
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Water pipe, pool & line leak installation, detection, repair & replacement.