CITY HARDWARE

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2009

04/10/2012

Judith W.

Called in and spoke with the owner, was looking for very specific items. They had everything that I needed with specialty and non toxic items(ecologically appropriate). Service level is above and beyond for customer service. They spend time with customers, a small unique shop. A good all around all purpose store that you can trust in the Cascade neighborhood.

Description of Work
Sent a friend in to pick up some items that I spoke with over the phone to have ready for pick up. He knew what products I was talking about over the phone.

Category home improvement stores

03/24/2009

Will L.

I went to City Hardware with a list of things I needed, but no real specifics; I needed a stain matched, and thought I'd be wandering around trying to figure it out myself, but both staff members offered their assistance as soon as I walked in the door. They had everything I needed, and several product choices for each item I needed. The prices were reasonable, and I was in and out in a hurry, due to the efficient and helpful staff. I will always go to them first.

Description of Work
All staff members on duty worked with me to match stain colors, spent extra time to make sure I had what I needed, and were super helpful in making sure I had all the right tools to complete my job.

Category home improvement stores

RETAIL ACE HARDWARE AND BENJAMIN MOORE PAINTS STORE, MIELE VACUUMS AND EASY TRACK CLOSETS DEALER.