Champion Small Engine Repair

With Angi since March 2010

We own a shop in Weat Seattle in the business of repairing all 2 and 4 cycle equip. Free pickup and delivery available, with quick turnaround service. A 15 % discount for Angies List members. Customer service is our business wher quality never goes out of style....

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job. Had my lawnmower tuned up and blade sharpened. Champion responded to my request quickly and completed the job -- including mower pick-up and delivery -- all in one day. Impressive work and very nice guy too. Would definitely use Champion again.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never got back to me. I used them in the past but the past two times I sent them an email it was not answered.

10/23/2014

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They even picked up my lawn mower at my home and returned it. I had them look at my trimmer also. Fast and the cost was good

04/01/2013

Jeff was polite, professional (even has a sense of humor). The mower was returned to me earlier than I expected and ran beautifully when I mowed. On delivery day, my mower was evidently confused with someone else's identical model during delivery, but the mix-up was straightened out within hours. I think this was an error that could happen to anyone and feel confident Jeff will not let it happen a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company offers residential pick-up and delivery of power mowers, which is why I chose it. They had done maintenance: cleaned out the carburator, changed filter, spark plug, oil, gas, and sharpened blades.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

We repair all 2&4 cycle yard power equipment;mowers,trimmers,hedgers,generators,pressure washers,weedeaters,minibikes,etc. We also offer free pickup and delivery with a 1 week turnaround. Used equipment for sale from 50.00 on up to commercial grade.