Chadwick and Winters Land Surveying

Founded 1968 • With Angi since March 2012

Chadwick & Winters is a family owned and operated land surveying company with over 40 years of continuous service to the greater Puget Sound area. From the monumentation of a single property corner, to providing comprehensive site conditions surveys for large commercial and industrial properties, we are here to help. Due to the variables that can affect the cost of surveying services, such as on-site conditions, lack of local monumentaion, etc, we field visit every project site and prepare a fixed fee proposal for your requested survey project....

Salish Geo

Salish Geo

***** We are away and on an adventure through Monday April 12th. We will not be responding to new requests throughout this time. If you still wish to correspond after the 12th, please email or call again, as we will not be responding to back logged requests. If you are a current client, we are checking emails periodically, when service is available, and will respond as promptly as possible. We hope you understand and thank you for your patience! ****** Land surveying company located in and servicing the Puget Sound region. We specialize in boundary/property line resolution and staking. Many of our customers are interested in making improvements to their yard or house, such as, landscaping and/or putting up a fence or other structures. And need to know the lay of the land and where their property limits are. We are a small business, that uses the latest technology in order to achieve high precision with efficiency. Because of this, we can offer lower prices and complete the job more quickly than many of our competitors, while still providing a high standard of care.

07/09/2020

Requested a quote on June 30. It is July 9 and I never even got acknowledgement of my request! There is no indication in Angie's List or on the Internet that they are closed or out of business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
simple land survey

CATEGORY land surveyor

Hi [Member Name Removed] - email is a beautiful thing, but as you can imagine a single email can sometimes be overlooked in the volume of emails our office receives. Appreciate that you did reach out and hope you found someone to perform your work for you.

12/03/2018

Company never called back after sending request via Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boundary survey. company never called back.

10/09/2017

I reached out to Brandon to inquire about a quote for a survey. He responded right away, acknowledging that their schedule was fairly booked up, but that he would look at my property online to see what it might entail. After doing so (and within minutes!), he came back and let me know that some work was done on one of the boundary lines a few years back by another company, and that it might make m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land survey - property boundary.

04/23/2017

Great. The wild vegetation and prickly blackberry bushes did not stop the brave surveyors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Define fence lines.

10/23/2014

Didn't get to use them but I'm sure it would have gone well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for some lot lines work to be done and after getting strung along by another survey company and then literally dumped by the owner, I called them up in hopes they could bail me out of my situation. They were to busy to do the work but told me right away which is admirable. Even with that they took my info and said they'd get right back to me after they had a look at it just to double check that they wouldn't be able to get me in. Sure enough I got a call back in about 5 minutes! They weren't able to do the work but provided me with a great reference to a company that did some work right down the block in 2007 which they pulled up from public record and even gave me the project # and name of the owners the company did the work for. Being treated this well as a non-customer only makes me wish I was a customer! Hopefully in the future I will be able to utilize their service.

Land Surveying.