BLW Firewood

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2008

Delivery Service

High quality firewood year-round, delivered or you pick-up. All wood is cut, split and seasoned for a minimum of : 4 months for Alder and Conifer 6 months for Maple 9-12 months for Madrona and Mixed Hard Our wood is cut into 16" inch lengths or cut to a specific length with advanced notice. Cost is determined by the job....

We are the Nice Guys! At Nice Moves, we know that you've had difficult movers in the past. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible with our staff. We do our very best to put your mind at ease and strive to make your moving experience fast, friendly, and without incident. But Don't take my word for it, look us up online. There are a number of ratings-based websites that have a multitude of reviews about us. You'll find that it's very rare that we get less than the highest possible rating. We accept all major forms of payment: cash, check or credit card. However, credit processing does have a 4% surcharge. Thanks for your interest in Nice Moves! Give us a call for a free estimate, on-site or over the phone.

Adams Moving & Delivery Service has been in business for over 10 years. I paid my way through UW working two jobs and delivering furniture through craigslist.org, and providing household moving as well. My delivery gig grew into a real business, and is now Adam’s Moving and Delivery Service. We are the top-rated moving company in the city, and pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and quality work. We have helped thousands of satisfied customers around the Seattle area over the last ten years, and strive to make your move with us the absolute best experience ever. We offer household moving, furniture delivery, corporate moves, packing service, loading and unloading your rental trucks and PODS. My employees are exceptionally strong, experienced, and very careful. We handle each item with care, and protect every item with thick double quilted furniture pads. We are licensed and fully insured offering 9 trucks of various sizes. We are also referred by dozens of real estate agents and thousands of satisfied customers.

09/21/2020

If you need firewood look NO further!! I have used 3 other companies to get wood in the past only to get bad wood filled with bugs, wet wood that wouldn’t burn and one that showed up 3 days late with what the they said was a cord but was clearly not..BLW is by far the best, no fuss and dry, full cord wood!!! On time and in full. Don’t mess with anyone else, go with Bob!!

Description of Work
Firewood delivery

09/01/2020

I have made three orders since March. Wood was good quality and ready to burn. It's a quality company that does quality work for it's customers. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Firewood Delivery

08/29/2020

We have purchased Maple firewood from Bob Weiss at BLW Firewood for several years. The quality of the wood has always been great. Bob is easy to reach and responsive by email and phone. On time and friendly. Glad we found them .

Description of Work
Cut and split firewood

Category delivery service

08/25/2020

Excellent! Been doing business with Bob Weise for ten years...he provides the four must haves for any firewood supplier - delivers a true cord plus a little bit, delivers only seasoned wood at about 13 to 15% moisture (easy start, beautiful burn), provides me with multiple lengths to match my two fire boxes delivered to center of driveway properly split and ready to stack...easy to schedule always...

Description of Work
Two cords of seasoned Maple Fire Wood dropped in my driveway

08/24/2020

The wood quality is great and the delivery was on time. It was my mistake, but I did not realize that the wood was just going to be dropped off and I would have to move the wood myself. A chord of wood is a lot! I would also recommend clarifying the wood length to assure it fits in your fire pit/place. Otherwise the service was great and on time.

Description of Work
Purchased firewood

Firewood.