Beaumont General Contracting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2011

We are a full service drywall company. I have over thirty years experience as a drywall finisher. I have owned my own company for over fourteen years. We are able to do just about anything there is to be done in this trade. No job is too small. We will get the job done quick & clean but most importantly, done CORRECT! I can help you with ideas to build or fix your home. This is your home and making sure you are happy with the end product is my #1 priority....

Solarside Electric

Solarside Electric

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** Family owned and ready to light up your life today! Book an appointment, and find out for yourself why we differ from the rest. From professionalism, to quality craftsmanship, you'll be surprised to see how much you can save with updating your electrical system. From state-of-the art products to adding Solar Panels to your home, we have a wide range of solutions for you. Call us and go GREEN today!

06/05/2011

Tony was friendly and professional.  He helped us visualize our finished project and personally contacted other professionals to help us, without our asking further services of him.  We are grateful to Tony for his enthusiastic interest in quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the estimate he helped us identify other areas that needed attention and personally phoned other professionals who could help us with the other areas.  The professionals he phoned responded to us immediately.  Tony helped us visualize our finished project.

CATEGORY architect

08/27/2010

As wanted and as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 55 sheets of drywall to include tape, mud, texture and primer

10/18/2008

The job went as asked, sold and delivered. I would use them again in a blink of an eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drywall in a third of the house and fix up throughout the rest of the house's older plaster. Included texture to match old plaster surfaces.

08/04/2008

I have used them twice and they are nice people. It went well. They got in here and did it within the time that I needed. They told me what it would cost and that's what it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some drywall and some cracks on the wall.

08/03/2007

These guys came out, put up drywall & were extremely fantastic. They also were able to move some bookcases out of my basement before the work was started which I really appreciated and at the end of the job, the company sent out guys to clean up all the plaster debris in my basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up & taped drywall in basement.

CATEGORY drywall

Framing wood or metal, hanging sheet rock plywood, fiber board, taping smooth & textures, painting, cabinets, mill work, roofing, insulation & siding.

Visa, Check