AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

4.4

Affordable Landscape Corp. is here to serve the greater Puget Sound area with the highest quality landscape maintenance and construction installs. Ranging from lawn maintenance and yard clean ups to sod, fence, deck, retaining walls, walkway/patio installs, tight quarter excavation and much, much more. You can count on Affordable Landscape Corp. to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price....

Gilland Window & Gutter Cleaning

We offer immaculate residential and commercial window cleaning to brighten your home or business. Also, we provide thorough gutter cleaning & roof moss removal in the fall, and affordable power washing too! We are insured to $300,000.

Harts Services

Since 2013, Harts Services has provided Tacoma and the surrounding area with top-quality residential and commercial plumbing, sewer, and drain services at competitive rates for exceptional value. They also handle some HVAC and electrical work. The company is committed to providing the highest quality work from expertly trained, respectful technicians who share Harts Services’ dedication to its core values and high standards of excellence. Customers enjoy complimentary inspections, loyalty plans, and education to ensure they understand their options and how to maintain their plumbing systems for better performance. Contact Harts Service for sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jetting, video inspection, open trench or trenchless sewer repair, kitchen and bathroom plumbing, and more.

Offers by Harts Services on Angi
Power Clean Pressure Wash LLC

Power Clean Pressure Wash restores homes' beauty with a treated soft wash cleaning on the sides and high pressure wash for concrete surfaces. We also provide a range of commercial property cleaning options. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/19/2016

I highly recommend them. The quality of work is excellent, they are punctual and affordable and very responsive. I didn't know they even did fences at first, but their bid was competitive and the work was great - they were done on time and the workmanship was excellent. I never feel pressured to buy more and I

Description of Work
I've worked with them for a couple of years - they do all my yard care and replaced a fence in the backyard as well as installing a paver path.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,hardscaping

02/05/2014

While it took awhile to get the job started (my task was relatively small to what they usually do, I guess), once started it was completed rapidly and looked great. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Full clean up of overgrown backyard, plus clean up of front, and laying down bark in certain areas

06/17/2013

My experience with this provider was excellent from start to finish. I called to schedule the service and using the computer, she was able to give me a very accurate estimate of costs. She scheduled two workers who showed up on time and worked diligently to do all the cleaning. When I noted that some debris had been washed onto the building, they quickly washed it off. They finished the job in 15 ...

Description of Work
They power-washed the sidewalks, carport and driveway for our 4-unit condominium building.

03/23/2013

ALC does a great job keeping my yard looking good. Their edging and clean up is the best ! They arrive on time every two weeks and have had very few problems. I have used them for ten years for various jobs. The fence they built ten years ago around my property still looks good. I have no problem with their price. My neighbor pays a few dollars less with another company, but it's obvious.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance, edging and clean up every two weeks.

01/30/2013

Don't ask me again see above description.

Description of Work
The trimming pruning was great. Wonderful job. The lawn mowing edging was extremely expensive 100.00 for a yard that is only 4000 sq feet. I stopped after the first mow because I found someone who would do full maintenance for $65.00 each time including mowing, edging, weeding, and pruning. Therefore will not use again for mowing/edging. Had to hire mowing as I broke my wrist and could not operate machinery. Still in rehab. Linda Miller

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you Member for the feedback. I did make Member fully aware of the charges prior to the first mowing service. She signed an agreement that stated the mowing/edging services that would be provided along with the payment terms. She chose to discontinue as the cost of the service was too much. She neglected to mention that I specifically told her that the cost would be more for her property as w...

MOWING, TRIMMING, MONTHLY MAINTENANCE, ONE TIME CLEAN-UP, PRUNING, BEAUTY BARK, SOIL, SOD, PAVING SYSTEMS, CONCRETE, RETAINING WALL SYSTEM-DESIGN & INSTALLATION, DECKS, CEDAR FENCING, PRESSURE WASHING, MINI-EXCAVATOR & SKID STEER WORK, ROCK WALLS, LANDSCAPE DESIGN

MasterCard, Check, Visa