Aden Landscaping & Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

Aden Landscaping has been established as a landscaping/hardscaping construction company in Seattle. Aden Landscaping is considered as one of the leading landscaping companies in King County area with the experience over 10 years. Our goal to be a leader in landscaping/hardscaping construction field by providing quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers, by building long relationships with our clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Direct Call/text Alex ****. 425-533-9734 **** for Estimate. WARRANTY for labor. HARDSCAPING/LANDSCAPING BEST MONEY SAVING ideas in SEATTLE/BELLEVUE ...

Complete back yard landscaping

+16 more images

lawn & landscaping (150)hardscaping (94)fence company (11)Patios (10)irrigation system (7)stone & gravel (6)decks & porches (4)concrete repair (4)fountains (2)landscape lighting (1)lawn care (42)tree service (14)

08/08/2021

Yury P.

The process went well and the results were exactly how we expected them to be. The construction only took about a week and the price that Alex suggested was reasonable and affordable. Alex's crew was very polite and did a fantastic job. Overall amazing results, we are very happy with our new patio.

Description of Work
We needed a patio built in our backyard.

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Review for Aden Landscaping & Construction - 1717 Bellevue Ave, Seattle, WA - 39432702

Our pleasure & best wishes 🙏

04/07/2021

Lisa M.

Aden Landscaping staff were excellent! They listened to my ideas, their prices were reasonable, and their work was excellent! They did an excellent job with fencing, flagstone, irrigation and a retaining wall. They were always polite, cleaned up every night, and were sensitive about the neighbors. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Complete front yard landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation, fence.

Category decks, fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

10/05/2020

Kris O.

Alex and his team were great. He was very responsive when I reached out for a quote, and he was able to start the work a few weeks later. He and his team showed up everyday on time, and finished the project in 2 weeks. He was flexible and happy to talk through the details of the project along the way. He knows what he's doing, steered me in the right direction, and the end result looks great. His quote was reasonable and the final cost was within the range of the quote. I will definitely use him for my next project.

Description of Work
Excavated old retaining wall and concrete, built new retaining wall and installed paver driveway

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Aden Landscaping & Construction - 1717 Bellevue Ave, Seattle, WA - 38923186

04/20/2020

Yvette H.

Alex, Eric and their crew were great! Not a lot of guys on the team which is very manageable. They are skilled, professional and super efficient. I made an appointment with them and they showed up as expected (sadly, this is a novelty in Seattle). They showed up when they said they would for the work to start. They quoted 4 weeks and it took a little over 2 weeks. Like clockwork they showed up every morning and started. They cleaned up everyday, keeping the place as neat as possible during construction. Alex was very communicative and we checked in often to make sure the vision I had was what was happening. I had a weird basement entryway (the only entry) which was being covered by the deck and I proposed a solution of a trap door and hinged railing to allow for more head-space into the basement and they figured out how to do it. Alex or Eric responded whenever I had a question or input. They worked with me on keeping the neighbors happy. All in all a great experience. I would highly recommend. I love my new backyard, it's a great improvement over my old one and I enjoy it whenever it's sunny.

Description of Work
We had a large project with work in the front and the back. In the front a concrete wall demo replaced with a stair stepped retaining wall with planters and grinding down of three tree stumps. In the back removal of an old deck and removal of a tree, rebuild of a smaller deck; install of a planter, pavers on half the backyard, a new fence on one side; reinforcing fencing on another side and lighting.

Category decks, fencing, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

01/24/2020

Iain B.

Absolutely awful . He never tested the sprinkler. and when we got the water bill. That he was to help fix. It was 1400. When we got it fix, it went to 90. He did not finish the job. He was to remove concrete debris and install two tree in backyard. I had contacted to do the job. He was to come back in a couple of week and never came back. He did not installed proper drainage and leave it flooded.

Description of Work
landscape and level back yard

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

We got payed as our policy after project is fully completed and you satisfied with the result. No deposits ever taken. We tested sprinklers in front of you at list 5 times. It was working perfectly and you confirmed that. As I said from the begging to make sure everything will work perfect you need install NEW system not fixing old as of old system and pipes can be broken or damaged under the ground and start to leak any time. We fixed everything you pointed out and tested before we left, everything was working perfect. P.[Member Information Removed]. if you would even call us and ask to help with your other leak or problem you have, we would never ever said NO to you or any of our customers during 12 years in that business. We have 100% satisfied customers and working to the very end with each of one and never got response like you made for our company. I wish you the best luck and peace of mind...... I know that world can be cruel for people sometimes... But we always have to be kind to each other..... That’[Member Information Removed] why we call humans......

07/20/2019

Adrian R.

Alex was extremely responsive - he contacted me a few minutes after requesting a quote. Came over the next day and gave me a very reasonable estimate. The work started just a week later. Alex and his crew (Freddy & co.) were very professional and hardworking. Did everything that was requested, prompt and well, while informing us about each step, giving advice. During the work additional tasks came up, for which Alex quickly sent an estimate. Since the price was always reasonable, we got everything done that we wanted. For the greenhouse base, he kept in contact with the greenhouse company to check on various technical details. I am extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installation of paver pathway, installation of gravel pads and a wooden structure for a greenhouse, tree and plants removal

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

07/12/2019

Andrew C.

I worked with Alex. Upfront, honest and very transparent about the work we requested. As an overview, this is what we requested and had done. - Removal of several trees and brush from back and front yards - Installation of 400 sq ft paver patio w/ high gloss sealant - Installation of 280 sq ft playground area with wood chips - Removal and replacement of all grass Alex and his team were prompt, on time and respectful of the surrounding properties. He kept us informed and let us know what to expect at every turn. The quality of work was superb, and cost was very fair compared to other competitive bids. I will be referring him to all friends and family for their landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Backyard renovation, tree removal, paver patio installation, playground installation

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Review for Aden Landscaping & Construction - 1717 Bellevue Ave, Seattle, WA - 37980613

Big thank you ! It was pleasure to have business with you !

05/14/2019

John D.

The Aden Landscaping team did a great job removing all pavers, replacing and compacting the pavestone, then reinstalling the pavers. It was a large, difficult project which they professionally executed.

Description of Work
Repair loose pavers on driveway

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

03/23/2019

Kathryn R.

I can’t say enough good things about our experience with Aden Landscaping. We had our small patio replaced and expanded with pavers last fall. Alex and his team regraded the patio and replaced a French drain. They did an amazing job. It looks fabulous and we had zero drainage problems over the winter. (We get a fair amount of snow at our elevation and back to a wetland... our yard used to be a mud pit!) Everyone who sees our new patio compliments it. Alex and his team were able to do the work quickly and were very professional and responsive. I’d definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Patio expanded and pavers installed

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

03/17/2019

Kelly M.

Aden landscaping was great. Alex came out and did a through walk through and produced an itemized list. The work team showed up on time, walked through the lists and the results were pretty much exactly what I had in mind. Thanks.

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

03/06/2019

Katty L.

Simply outstanding service and professionalism from Aden Landscaping company. Alex showed up at the scheduled time at our new home and performed with lots of great ideas how to transform our yard. Same time provided an estimate with very reasonable numbers. Crew installed big patio along with sitting wall. Alex responded immediately to all my questions , I wish all contractors could provide with such professional and reliable service.

Description of Work
Paver patio and retaining wall

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

02/27/2019

Natalya P.

We had an amazing patio designed and installed by Aden Landscaping . They were efficient and worked very hard daily and completed the project in a timely manner. We are thrilled with the outcome!

Description of Work
Paver patio design and installation

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/19/2018

Lei Z.

I talked with 4 companies about what I would like my backyard look like, my highest priority, my major concerns and problems. Aden Landscaping stood out because Alex's estimate was within my budget and included almost everything I wanted, with some wiggle room. In addition, I don't have to do anything such as shopping for material/plants on my own. I worked with Alex from start to finish. He was very responsive from day one. We mostly communicated via texts, which worked really well for me. He even sent my pictures of the plants that he was shopping for me, while standing next to them so that I know how tall they were. He was super patient with me when I changed my mind on something, most due to his great ideas and suggestions. He has a way of listening to what I really want and ask why I wanted it to better understand the problem I was trying to solve. I loved the casual working style that Alex carries. He made sure I was HAPPY at the end of everyday's work and addressed anything that came up during the project promptly. The construction team was hardworking and meticulous. I usually only saw Freddy when I got home from work, at the end of the day. He left the site clean and was very cautious of not blocking the alley where he parked his truck. I couldn't be happier with the results. I've already recommended Aden Landscaping to a coworker.

Description of Work
retaining wall and paver path, planting, yard cleanup and mulching

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Review for Aden Landscaping & Construction - 1717 Bellevue Ave, Seattle, WA - 37081543

05/01/2018

Ann J.

It was easy to schedule a work day and a crew of 3 arrived on time, worked hard all day, cleaned up and were finished. Everything looks great.

Description of Work
They built a paver walk in the back yard and a trellis to keep the raspberries contained.

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

10/28/2017

William B.

They responded quickly to my request for a bid. Once accepted they began work immediately and did a fantastic job. My walkway looks great and I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
I had a new walkway installed with pavers.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

10/05/2017

Brett M.

Project went very well. All work completed just under two weeks. Crew was very careful, prep and installation activities were done very well.

Description of Work
Design and install irrigation system. Create beds with top soil and bark. Purchase and install plants. Install new sod lawn. Install paver pathway.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

07/29/2017

Joseph J.

He was very knowledgeable and helpful in determining the work to be done. He was responsive and willing to work with us on the details to modify the quote to fit our needs. While he was very responsive and helpful in providing the quote at the end we decided to go with another company. We would consider his company for future projects.

Description of Work
Alex provided a quote for replacing a rockery with a retaining wall

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

05/21/2017

Erinn L.

Excellent! Communicated constantly throughout the project to make sure expectations were met. Alex's crew worked very fast and did excellent work. I recommend them to everyone who wants a competitive bid and the best value and workmanship. These guys are the real deal.

Description of Work
Built new retaining wall and 6ft cedar fence with gate.

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

05/17/2017

Ryan P.

Aden Landscaping did great work. Friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installation of pavers in backyard

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

04/03/2017

Pat W.

It went great. Alex was totally responsive both at the beginning and all the way through the project to the end as I made modifications as the project proceeded. The stonework by Nicholas was outstanding, and Alex found the perfect latch for my gate. They left no detail undone and completed the work in approximately a week which also involved tearing out the old pathway and step.

Description of Work
Replace existing pathway and front step with flagstones, clean existing fountain stones, switch gate opening and add a new latch.

Category fencing, pavers, gravel, fountains, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

03/06/2017

Donna E.

Alex and team were organized, on time, neat, and did a great job. The focus was always on 'getting it right' and exceeding customer expectations. The project included 2 patios, connecting pathway, and 2 sets of stair landings for the to-be-built deck.

Description of Work
Yard clearing and patio (hardscape) installation.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

10/07/2016

Laurie E.

Alex was very responsive from the moment I called him. He immediately looked at the project, met us on the site at our convenience, and gave a very specific breakdown of work and cost estimates. He was straightforward about what he thought would work or not work, as we discussed possibilities. He was available to start the work within 2 weeks of when we gave the go ahead. As this is rental property and we live out of town, he kept in close contact with us via email and phone calls, and sent pictures as requested. When problems arose with the unexpectedly large amount of roots to be excavated, he contacted us immediately and received the ok to spend more to fully remove the roots. The project took about 3 weeks, and the area was cleaned up well afterwards. The finished project looks very professional and so much better than before! Alex's crew did everything he agreed to do. We would definitely recommend him and hire him again.

Description of Work
We needed to have many overgrown shrubs and roots removed, an old broken concrete retaining wall and steps demolished and removed, a new concrete block wall installed as well as some landing area pavers and steps, and soil replaced. The length of the new wall is approximately 110 feet, and averaging about 3 feet high, and a 6 foot wide stairway with 4 steps, with small landings at top and bottom using pavers.

Work Completed On 09/12/2016