Abella Window & Gutter Clean

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

Trust us with all your window cleaning and gutter cleaning needs in the Seattle metro area. We have been window cleaning, gutter cleaning and providing a number of other home maintenance services in Seattle for more than 15 years. We provide window cleaning for all types of windows, even the hard to reach locations in your home. Count on Abella Window Cleaning for the ultimate care of you home as we clean your windows. Because customer service is our number one priority, we work quickly, courteously, and with minimum disruption....

Reign City Property Maintenance

Reign City offers first-class exterior cleaning that includes: Windows, Gutters, Roof, Siding, Concrete, Decks and more. We also specialize in Moss and Algae treatment utilizing our state of the art Softwash* process. Since our founding, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the very best of what customer service has to offer. We aim to: Deliver a full complement of exterior cleaning and holiday lighting services. Offer the ease and convenience of a single source for all services. Provide superior quality, consistent results, and an exceptional customer experience. Relieve homeowners and commercial entities of these arduous tasks, allowing them to focus where it matters most – on their families and operating their businesses. * Softwash protects your home from harmful organic growth and bacteria while extending the life of your home.

Gutter King Inc

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

Offers by Gutter King Inc on Angi
3 Amigos General Contractor

No employees, I'm the owner so when you need the work to be done right I'm the one responsible for the job, I provide free estimates with no rush, no push. I accept check or cash I do also subcontracting jobs.

05/17/2017

Denise R.

They never called back nor gave me an estimate.

Description of Work
Gutters, windows and roof cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

02/10/2016

Rafiq R.

All went as expected. happy with the service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning Roof moss cleaning Roof moss treatment

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

05/02/2015

Lisa R.

I would highly recommend this service. They showed up on time, did a good job and did not try and upsell.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

02/23/2015

Susan B.

Scheduled a gutter cleaning using an angies list coupon, asked John if he could also give me a quote for window cleaning. He came on time, gave me the quote for windows as he was setting up for gutter cleaning. Very reasonable quote! He cleaned the gutters for the price of the price of the coupon, even though my home was at the very limit of 3000 sf. He then set about cleaning the windows, inside and out. John did a fantastic job on both, so he is now on my shortlist for the jobs I hate to do! Quality guy and workmanship. :)

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, gave a quote for window cleaning and completed the window cleaning the same day.

02/02/2015

Felix D.

Everything went well. The cleaners were on time and professional. Everything went as expected. I will use them again in the future. I would recommend this provider to other members. It was easy to speak with them when needed.

Description of Work
Purchased a big deal for a gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

12/12/2014

David L.

I had 3 problems with my gutters: two were leaking in the rain and one downspout was falling away from the gutters. He came over right on time, Told me that the downspout just needed a rivet, that one problem was a hole which was leaking in the rain. He would have to go to a hardware store and pick up some sealer. The last gutter he had to look at. The rivet he fixed immediately. An hour later I had to leave and I notice the other projects weren't done. When I came back he was gone but all the work was done. Can't beat that! I have not been billed yet. Knowing John from an earlier job, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt the job was too trifling to bill out.

Category window cleaning

11/01/2014

Xiang W.

John was polite, professional and efficient to do the job, cleaned the debris and should have fixed the clogged gutter problem in 30 minutes. The deal was good.. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Clean the gutter

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you for your review. It was great working on your home and I love to hear the feedback. Look forward to working with you again in the Future. John Snowberger Abellawindowcleaning.com 206.234.7973

10/30/2014

mike W.

I contacted John to get an estimate on my house for gutter cleaning. Very nice gentleman that scheduled time to check out my house for estimate. The big deal was $121 for a 2 story house 3000 ft or less. I fit these parameters. He set 730 am as review time. It was still dark and by the time I went outside at just before 8 at sunrise he had already checked out the house. I found this surprising as it was dark until I went outside. He called shortly thereafter and said the pitch was too steep. I find that odd as I fit the requirements of his big deal. Nice guy that probably does a good job but would not take on my job even though it was a 2 story at 3000 sq ft. I do have cedar shake roof probably needing replacement soon so to be fair so he may have not wanted to damage the roof, but I would think most of my gutters can be reached by ladders. anyway, that is the facts. I thought the price was too good to be true. It was. I am not reviewing his actual work though because he did not accept job. He probably does good work as he has an A rating. He mentioned I need someone with a picker to get to higher gutters without getting on roof. I think he should mention in his ad that he does not use just ladders and must be able to work on the rooftop.

Description of Work
looked at house for estimate

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you (member name rmeoved) for your valuable insight on my storefront offerings. These are new to me and I greatly appreciate the feedback. I am working on clarifying my offers currently. And developing a safe system to clean your style of gutters. If the price was the main sticking point for you I honor that price and am willing to pay the difference to bring your cost down to $121 provided you hire a company that it's currently set up to tackle your project. I look forward working with you in the future on any projects that I can be of service with. Sincerly, John Snowberger Owner Operator of AbellaWindowCleaning.com 206.234.7973 May your Windows always Sparkle and your Gutters Flow Clearly.©

10/27/2014

Melanie R.

John was extremely easy to communicate with, arrived on time and finished in less then 90 minutes. He cleaned windows that were blocked by trees and shrubs, cleaned windows that were quite high, even removed and cleaned storm windows and put them back on. I thought very fast and efficient. Abella was recommended to me by a friend and I will certainly recommend him.

Description of Work
cleaned all exterior windows (2 story house) and cleaned the gutters

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [member name removed], I was a pleasure taking care of your windows, letting in a little more light. Look forward to working with you again. John Snowberger Abellawindowcleaning@gmail.com 206.234.7973

02/28/2014

Scott M.

John did a great job on my cleaning. He arrived right on time, and got straight to work. He knew what needed to be done from our earlier discussion and charged a very reasonable price for a fairly large job. I have a 3000 sq foot house with a sky light and he cleaned all the outside windows plus the outside of the gutters which were front facing. Abella Window is the way to go if need to have your windows done!

Description of Work
Window cleaning and outside of the gutter cleaning

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Moss Removal and Treatment, Pressure Washing