A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2005

4.4

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Whether you’re building retaining walls, redoing a lawn, or installing new patios, great landscaping can make a difference. Bring out the best from any outdoor area by working with experts at A-1 Stone Landscaping. Established in 1990, A-1 Stone offers a variety of landscaping services throughout Seattle. We have earned numerous awards for the quality of our services with a full staff of experts. We can handle any project while providing our clients with lower prices and better results. No other contractor can match our quality of service, while maintaining quick turnaround times for all our customers. We take pride in our excellent customer service and superior craftsmanship. By carefully sourcing our materials from reputable suppliers, we provide you with long-lasting structures that require minimal maintenance....

Green Earth Landscaping Service

Green earth landscaping service

Gutter King Inc

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

Offers by Gutter King Inc on Angi
We Do Windows

Telephone quotes are provided free based on customer descriptions. Workers will verify price and get customer approval before starting work. All workers are covered by Workers Compensation. Payment is expected upon completion of work and can be made by check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Offers by We Do Windows on Angi

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Complete landscape of front. Cedar fence around property. Developed vacant lot.

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Graded and graveled our driveway. Looks pretty good! Larger grade of rock might have been better for our job, but we didn't know that at the time.

07/22/2012

I found this company on Angie's list and contacted them based on the reviews. My experience however, was not a good one. Initial contact via email went well and an appointment date and time was agreed to and set up to take a look at my property for the retaining wall estimate. The first sign of trouble came when my scheduled appointment came and went without a phone call or email. When I called th...

Description of Work
My property sits on a hill with the back yard sloping downhill. Because of erosion and to improve the area, I wanted to install a retaining wall using the types of materials known as Kelley blocks. These blocks are huge! Usually around 3000 pounds each and the wall dimensions are 150’ long with a right side wall of 45’ and a left side wall of 60’. Basically it looks like this I______I. The highest portion of the wall would be 17’ high but the majority of the wall was going to be 4-6 feet high. This is no small project and the degree of the sloping hill presented its own challenges.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/11/2012

The experience was great; the owner and his crew put in a full day's work. We had some order issues that we were not expecting but the job turned out beautiful. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Stone Landscaping to overtop my exisiting asphalt driveway. They also re-landscaped my yard including a brick paver patio and tearing out my lawn. They also hauled everything away then put in new stuff and new asphalt on the driveway.

Category landscaping,driveway pavers,hardscaping

06/22/2007

It didn't go since the person didn't follow through to honor the appointment we made.

Description of Work
I called and talked with someone. He was very nice, took my contact information including telephone and address, and said he would come by the next day at 6:30pm. I never heard from him. This happens so much with contractors of all kinds, and for this reason I don't call back. If this behavior were more the exception than the rule, I would give the company a second chance.

Category landscaping

Landscaping, patios, retaining walls, block walls, fencing, yard work, sprinkler system, new construction, demolition, excavation, rockery, brick work, R.R. ties, sports courts, asphalt, paving, speed bumps, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, main roads, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check