1-800-GOT-JUNK?

With Angi since March 2013

3100 Airport Way S #70

Seattle, WA 98134

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company. We haul everything away from wherever the items are located and finish by sweeping up. We work hard to recycle and donate your junk whenever possible.

08/17/2022

Bryan E.

It went well, quick service to get me scheduled for service same day and the pick up window worked well for my work schedule. The workers were early and quickly removed the mattress with fair pricing. Easy transaction.

Description of Work
Mattress removal

08/14/2022

Stacy S.

They were prompt, friendly and stayed on task. They got the job done quickly and at a good price. Would definitely use them again. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤣

Description of Work
Yard waste, blackberries and fencing removal

Category garbage collection, hauling services, lawn service

07/15/2022

Janice K.

It went great! Jamar and Adam were so professional and helpful! They were an amazing team! Thank you so much Jamar and Adam! They arrived, got right to work and were gone in about an hour! Perfect service!

Description of Work
Junk pick up

06/01/2022

Chris M.

The guys were super friendly and helpful!

Description of Work
Junk Hauling

05/18/2022

Pat W.

The two men were efficient and very professional.

Description of Work
To take a mirror and a nice wood bookcase with bottom cabinet to be recycled - not junk.

04/25/2022

Laura S.

Quick!!!! The service men were friendly, polite, professional, and fit my schedule. Thank you!

Description of Work
Household and hobbie junk

04/10/2022

Christina S.

Quickly, friendly, polite, professional, punctual

Description of Work
Furniture removal

04/01/2022

Jennifer P.

The guys were GREAT, but the company is falsely advertising that they can provide same-day service. They guys had way too many places to work that day, so were very late. Was booked for a start between 2-4, but they couldn’t get there until 7pm. The guys were excellent communicators tho. Next time I’ll go with a smaller local business.

Description of Work
House and yard emptied of junk and donations

03/31/2022

John H.

Fantastic! The crew was very communicative about their timing and were efficient. My partner and I were put to shame as the guys had what took us hours to move packed in just about an hour. They saved us a ton of time and stress. Thank you!

Description of Work
Estate clean up

03/26/2022

Drenda C.

The pieces were very heavy but they got them out with some maneuvering. They were also very careful around the other furniture and the walls. Very professional and good sense of humor.

Description of Work
Remove a very large 2 piece sectional. each piece 8 feet long and 43 inches deep.

03/21/2022

Fabian S.

Christian and Thomas were excellent in getting everything removed and went above and beyond on cleaning up as well! Great job!

Description of Work
Removal of items from house and garage.

12/11/2021

William C.

Very well. Fast, correctly and without a scratch. Pleasant people as well. Overall a better-than-expected experience by far.

Description of Work
Hauling away furniture, junk and scraps

12/10/2021

Lindsey K.

It was great, they came when they said they will come and they made the job just very easy.

Description of Work
Moving items around and out of house, basement, or garage

09/11/2021

Dana S.

Jamal and Ray were amazing! My couch was unwieldy and apartment was not easy to get to. They were kind, helpful, punctual and fast! They were in and out in 30 minutes. I cannot recommend their services enough.

Description of Work
Remove a couch and coffee table

09/08/2021

James M.

Very well. Alex and Ray did a fantastic job. They first called ahead to confirm items to make sure they had enough room and then arrived on time and worked very quickly and carefully. They were up front and honest and did a great job.

Description of Work
Haul away junk

08/16/2021

Jeremy B.

I neglected to ask for their names, but the two gentlemen that came out were so very polite and prompt in their service, it really was a painless experience. More than worth the cost to not have to worry about all that junk!

Description of Work
We had so much junk taking up space in the garage and needed rid of it.

07/28/2021

Frank L.

They arrived at the scheduled time and promptly removed the debris. They took the time to get all the debris, even the small pieces that could have been missed. They finished more quickly than expected and I was charged a little less than anticipated. Great service!

Description of Work
Remove a demolished chicken coop

07/21/2021

Jay F.

easy to schedule, the crew gave me an update on time of arrival and arrived on time. The two-man crew was excellent--worked very efficiently and removed everything requested, including one difficult/heavy item

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk hauling

05/09/2021

Dan .

John and Jamar were awesome! Fast and very nice to work with!!

Description of Work
Hauled away house junk for upcoming sale of house.

04/22/2021

Aneeka F.

It went well. The men were well spoken polite and responsive to my needs.

Description of Work
Haul away of unwanted items

03/22/2021

Andrew C.

EXCELLENT!!!! I was very last minute in my planning and they helped enormously. The price is the price and it’s not my favorite. The most important part of this is that the task was accomplished with professionalism and punctuation. I would happily choose got junk again. The two gentlemen who helped were very helpful and accommodating. I was well informed and updated as needed.

Description of Work
Removal of large furniture

03/19/2021

David R.

Demonte and Rory worked well as a tandem team. They got right to work, as we’ve used the GOT JUNK folks before. Had everything gone in a flash, and now we have room for our new Lazy Boy Recliner Sofa that is to be delivered tomorrow. Professional & efficient. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
Had to remove an old futon, dining table & chairs, parsons table, cat post, etc...

03/15/2021

Lisa C.

Wonderful Alex and Scotty were prompt, professional, and funny! 5 stars!!

Description of Work
Haul away an old fire pit

02/08/2021

Karen R.

They are awesome! This was the second time I’ve used them (really got me out of a jam with a last minute pick up a couple of years ago) and it’s so fast and easy. They are using COVID precautions so if you have a pile of junk around your house, don’t put it off. I’m so glad I called them and will continue to do so in the future.

Description of Work
Needed a lot of random things hauled away that I no longer needed in order to prepare for my house to be painted

12/23/2020

tabitha K.

Emmery and Scotty were delightful! They showed up on time- were quick, clean, efficient, and very friendly! They didn’t even flinch at my 2 big pit bulls barking at them, and even gave them some lovin. I will absolutely call on them again to come to my home and help me clear out my junk. They were upfront and honest about quote... and they genuinely seemed happy that they made my life easier by taking out my junk. Good guys!!!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Leo Mar Junk Removal

Leo Mar Junk Removal is the easy solution to removing your junk and construction debris today. We offer easy booking and simple pricing. Built from the ground up to be different, we donate a portion of every job to a local charity. Without breaking the bank or your wallet, you can clean up that mess quickly while helping out your community.

Throw Away Junk Removal Services

We specialize in junk removal service! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Busby Junk Removal LLC

On demand, same day service. We are a locally owned and operated, family run business. We will pick up just about anything that is not considered hazardous, such as: garbage, recycling, appliances, furniture, yard waste, electronics, concrete, brick, dirt, wood, metal, construction/demolition waste, etc. Busby is a full-service junk removal company, meaning that we not only load and haul your junk away for disposal – we also provide all the necessary labor to remove and dismantle whatever it is you need taken away, from wherever it currently sits. We have around a 60% diversion rate for general waste and follow BuiltGreen guidelines for recycling construction waste. We are readily available for regular renovation and construction debris pick-ups so you can keep your site looking pristine. We are also a certified collector with the state electronic waste recycling program called E-cycle Washington. Besides hauling we can demolish hot tubs, sheds, boats, and small structures safely and efficiently. Pricing is based on the volume of the truck that you fill up with some additional surcharges on things like paint, freon units, fluorescent lights, railroad ties, pianos and tires as well as a separate rate of $120 per cubic yard for heavy, dense material such as concrete/dirt. Our crew members provide no obligation, up front pricing on site so you always know what to expect before we start loading your junk items into our truck. Our focus is on customer service and local sustainability, no job is too big or too small! Call Busby for all your junk removal needs.

Offers by Busby Junk Removal LLC on Angi