Interbay Transport Logistics

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Interbay Transport Logistics provides superior auto transport and vehicle moving services for clients Nationwide, to and from the West Coast. Whether you're a private party looking for professional assistance in transporting a single vehicle or a dealership transporting a full truckload, Interbay Transport Logistics will meet your needs. Our company is committed to providing quality, knowledgeable and dependable vehicle shipping services. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

Amenities

MC 708796
Seattle, WA
U.S. Department of Transportation
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Jean G.
12/12/2017
They were able to find a driver within the first day. The vehicle was picked up promptly and was actually delivered ahead of schedule. I found this company very professional and easy to work with. They definitely get a thumbs up from me!
Description of Work
I needed to get my car transported from Washington State to Maryland.
Jackie B.
09/13/2017
went great
Description of Work
Car moved from West to East Coast
David L.
09/06/2016
Booking was easy; the company representatives were very helpful and responsive; the vehicle was collected and delivered exactly as agreed. Would have no hesitation in using them again
Description of Work
Picked up vehicle in Seattle and delivered it to me in Laguna Beach
Ben S.
01/29/2016
Description of Work
Picked up and delivered the car on time and as agreed. Great job and will use them again.
MARGO J.
12/05/2014
The services provided was excellent!
Description of Work
Transported my car from Washington State to South Carolina.
Michael T.
06/23/2014
I am an active military with 21 years in and I have to say that this is one of the smoothest transaction that I have experience moving my vehicles. Lisa Norton I s a rock star. She provided excellent service to include quick call backs and immediate service to me. My vehicles was pickup early and delivered early on the timeframe I provided. She also gave me a reasonable price with military discount which was a plus and did not take any deposit or charge the transaction till my vehicles was delivered and I was satisfied. I dealt with other third party transporter before and had horrible experience. The transporter Lisa provided were very courteous and handled my vehicles like porcelains china. I recommend Interbay transport logistic to anyone who wants outstanding customer service and no worry transport of your belongings. Please be careful with other third party transport since they will take a deposit up front and give you a low price that will end up changing to a higher price including the location and date of your pick up and drop off.
Description of Work
Provided transport of my 2 vehicles from Washington State to Virginia.

Phone

MasterCard
Discover
PayPal

FAQ

Interbay Transport Logistics is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Interbay Transport Logistics is open:

Interbay Transport Logistics accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Yes, Interbay Transport Logistics offers free project estimates.

No, Interbay Transport Logistics does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Interbay Transport Logistics does not offer warranties.

Interbay Transport Logistics offers the following services: Vehicle Shipping Auto Transport Transportation of Dealer Trades and Purchases Fleet Transfers Government & Military Moves Special Event Auto Transportation Open or Enclosed Car Transport Corporate Auto Relocation Vehicle Shipping for US Military & Veterans

Other Local Pros In Your Area

On The Go Moving & Storage

Offers Coupon

On The Go Moving & Storage

Established in 2008 Started in Bellevue, WA, On The Go Moving and its owners are a product of many years of experience in the moving industry. Coming from many different backgrounds, the small but innovative team of management came together to form a moving company with nothing but the clients needs in mind. This company has proved to be not only backed by knowledge and experience, but heart as well. On the Go Moving strives to be as efficient as possible without compromising the quality service that you deserve and expect. The key to any move is good planning. Our trained professional movers are more than capable of performing all the packing and moving of your belongings. Basic Moving Plan at $180 per hour – Includes two movers and one truck. Three Man Moving Plan at $255 per hour – Includes three movers and one truck. Four Man Moving Plan at $295 per hour – Includes four movers and a truck. All of these services are priced according to the number of movers. Each additional mover adds another $45 dollars per hour to the overall charge and each is based on the use of one truck. We will also provide all equipment necessary such as dollies, moving pads, and tools. **Store with us for 6 months, get your first month for free, call for details!**

All American Spirit Moving

2022 Super Service Award

All American Spirit Moving

All American Spirit Moving is your #1 Moving Company services the Greater Seattle area, allowing us to quickly meet the expectations of our #1 customer, YOU! All American Spirit Moving is under the guidance of, James Albertson, a former owner of Sprint Moving & Storage. His experience in the moving industry earned his company 3 awards for outstanding customer service. As head operation administrator, James Albertson brings the same expertise and dedication to our customers. Active in the community we are registered with The Renton and Southwest King County Chambers of Commerce. "The real key to our success has to be in our crews." Our crews are seasoned professionals who know what it takes for a successful relocation experience. Whether it’s across the street or around the world, All American Spirit Moving can manage every individual aspect of your residential or commercial. We have 10-12 full time employees

PNW Preferred

(4)

PNW Preferred

Premium Moving Services in Western Washington Welcome to PNW Preferred! We are proud to offer unrivaled moving services to the Greater Seattle Area and beyond. Reach out to us to see how our experienced team can assist with your upcoming move. WA State UTC Permit# THG070418 DOT# 3806904 MC# 1372343"