Interbay Transport Logistics

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

704 228th Ave. NE PMB # 753

Sammamish, WA 98074

Interbay Transport Logistics provides superior auto transport and vehicle moving services for clients Nationwide, to and from the West Coast. Whether you're a private party looking for professional assistance in transporting a single vehicle or a dealership transporting a full truckload, Interbay Transport Logistics will meet your needs. Our company is committed to providing quality, knowledgeable and dependable vehicle shipping services. Your satisfaction is our number one priority....

12/12/2017

Jean G.

They were able to find a driver within the first day. The vehicle was picked up promptly and was actually delivered ahead of schedule. I found this company very professional and easy to work with. They definitely get a thumbs up from me!

Description of Work
I needed to get my car transported from Washington State to Maryland.

09/13/2017

Jackie B.

went great

Description of Work
Car moved from West to East Coast

09/06/2016

David L.

Booking was easy; the company representatives were very helpful and responsive; the vehicle was collected and delivered exactly as agreed. Would have no hesitation in using them again

Description of Work
Picked up vehicle in Seattle and delivered it to me in Laguna Beach

01/29/2016

Ben S.

Description of Work
Picked up and delivered the car on time and as agreed. Great job and will use them again.

12/05/2014

MARGO J.

The services provided was excellent!

Description of Work
Transported my car from Washington State to South Carolina.

06/23/2014

Michael T.

I am an active military with 21 years in and I have to say that this is one of the smoothest transaction that I have experience moving my vehicles. Lisa Norton I s a rock star. She provided excellent service to include quick call backs and immediate service to me. My vehicles was pickup early and delivered early on the timeframe I provided. She also gave me a reasonable price with military discount which was a plus and did not take any deposit or charge the transaction till my vehicles was delivered and I was satisfied. I dealt with other third party transporter before and had horrible experience. The transporter Lisa provided were very courteous and handled my vehicles like porcelains china. I recommend Interbay transport logistic to anyone who wants outstanding customer service and no worry transport of your belongings. Please be careful with other third party transport since they will take a deposit up front and give you a low price that will end up changing to a higher price including the location and date of your pick up and drop off.

Description of Work
Provided transport of my 2 vehicles from Washington State to Virginia.

Safebound Moving & Storage

At Safebound Moving & Storage, we specialize in customizing and executing the perfect move. We can support any type of relocation with optimum efficiency and costs that are amongst the lowest in the industry. Plain and simple, no one likes to move. Yet one in four Americans move every five years! Let us take the burden of your next move and allow you to focus on whats important.

On The Go Moving & Storage

Established in 2008 Started in Bellevue, WA, On The Go Moving and its owners are a product of many years of experience in the moving industry. Coming from many different backgrounds, the small but innovative team of management came together to form a moving company with nothing but the clients needs in mind. This company has proved to be not only backed by knowledge and experience, but heart as well. On the Go Moving strives to be as efficient as possible without compromising the quality service that you deserve and expect. The key to any move is good planning. Our trained professional movers are more than capable of performing all the packing and moving of your belongings. Basic Moving Plan at $180 per hour – Includes two movers and one truck. Three Man Moving Plan at $255 per hour – Includes three movers and one truck. Four Man Moving Plan at $295 per hour – Includes four movers and a truck. All of these services are priced according to the number of movers. Each additional mover adds another $45 dollars per hour to the overall charge and each is based on the use of one truck. We will also provide all equipment necessary such as dollies, moving pads, and tools. **Store with us for 6 months, get your first month for free, call for details!**

Offers by On The Go Moving & Storage on Angi
    Rain City Moving & Storage

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving & Storage services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Auto Transportation
    MC 708796
    Seattle, WA
    U.S. Department of Transportation
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Vehicle Shipping Auto Transport Transportation of Dealer Trades and Purchases Fleet Transfers Government & Military Moves Special Event Auto Transportation Open or Enclosed Car Transport Corporate Auto Relocation Vehicle Shipping for US Military & Veterans

Motorcycle Shipping