ROCK SOLID WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2008

4.1

19708 NW 41st Ave

Ridgefield, WA 98642

At Rock Solid, we focus on the root causes of problems; not just their symptoms. Today, Rock Solid Waterproofing has expanded from our humble beginnings as a local basement repair company to one offering a complete array of innovative waterproofing solutions, decorative concrete flooring, technologies, and resources which enable us to repair almost any structural problem. Our expert Portland and Vancouver basement waterproofing specialists will help protect your basement....

03/17/2017

Ron & Carol B.

It went great. Rock Solid provided an estimate in a timely manner; completed the work on time and were very professional. We would highly recommend and would use again. This work was completed about two years ago. Just recently the sump pump stopped working and we called the company. They responded quickly and solved the problem. In addition they looked at another sump problem that I had and fixed it. When I asked about the charge they responded that there would be not charge. Just part of their customer service. Great people.

Description of Work
We had water under out house with a very low crawl space.

03/13/2016

Katie H.

10/29/2014

Kathleen H.

It was amazing, they are wonderful. I love working with them. They are a bit more expensive than others but it was worth it. With both the crawlspace and the french drains there were some issues afterward and they showed up immediately, took care of the issue no questions asked and no additional costs.

Description of Work
They did my foundation, crawlspace and french drains.

06/04/2014

Richard A.

Rock Solid Waterproofing exceeded all my expectations. We had previously contracted with another firm to take care of standing water in our basement crawl space. The prior work was not sufficient, and they ended up laying a vapor barrier over an existing vapor barrier - which is a recipe for trapped water. Start to finish my experience with Rock Solid was fantastic. They were responsive from the first phone call, the estimator was diligent to survey the problem and then we had a thorough and clear conversation on what needed to be done. The crew started and ended on time and were extremely courteous and considerate. The real bonus came when the final bill arrived. Keep in mind we had a contract for the work - yet they discovered they didn't need to do as much as they anticipated and took $2,000 off the final amount. That represents character and truthfulness that is in short supply from most vendors today. I would hire them in a heartbeat if I ever needed any of their services.

Description of Work
Removed 2 old vapor barriers, installed drain line system and then installed new vapor barrier.

04/03/2014

John L.

Overall the process was smooth and easy except for a malfunctioning hydraulic pressure tank...but they were right back the next day and completed the process. It looks good and appears that it will function great! already framed over the repair!

Description of Work
Rock Solid used their foam injection process to waterproof and seal a crack in my foundation...

10/28/2013

Carling K.

Rock Solid was able to come out soon after I contacted them to proceed with the work. The technicians were very respectful and did the work in about a week. I was a bit concerned when they asked about how to drain the water from the sump. I would have thought those decisions should be made prior to starting the work, but a solution to my liking was found (a bubbler.) I was also a bit angry that they ripped an old sink off the wall and didn't replace it. (They asked, but I'd assume they'd replace it.) Turns out we needed to replace the whole sewer drain anyway, so oh well. Waterproofing has worked so far, and with the initial aid of a dehumidifer, we've got the humidity down from 85% to 65%.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

09/03/2013

Richard J.

Terrible- as noted previously this wacko own a pest control company- seems like thats his strong point- clueless when it comes to water!!!! wanted reviewer to know thatin spite of his his verbal defense better business settled it in my favor Ken did make up great stories during arbitration!

Description of Work
This is a follow upreview- provider failed to stop water flow into house- he denied responsibility took him to arbitration and won 1800 settlement Cant wait for him to deny this

09/07/2010

JP C.

In our conversation, I learned that Ken also has a pest control company, Ecocare. When I mentioned to him that I'd heard an odd noise in one of my walls, Ken replicated the noise before I could even describe it, and he diagnosed it as carpenter ants. Two days later, Ecocare treated my house for carpenter ants and used a toxin that would not (and has not) harmed my pets. I highly recommend Ecocare for that.

Description of Work
I contacted the Rock Solid company about waterproofing my basement. Rock Solid's Ken VahnDijk arrived on time, examined my basement carefully, explained his proposed solution in detail, and advised me that the process would not be cheap--it was $6700. When I can fit this into my budget (within the next six months, ideally), I will have the work done.

01/21/2009

BARBARA S.

Ken came out to us soon after we called (although it was after a big storm and they were inundated with calls) to give us an estimate for waterproofing our daylight basement. He thoroughly examined the situation and explained his suggestions. He suggested to install an inside drain in the basement floor to avoid any water problems in the future. He was very professional and knowledgeable. When we had questions about the bid he came back to us quickly. We finally decided to work on our backyard drainage first, but would have chosen this company otherwise.

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate for waterproofing our basement by installing an inside drainage.

11/11/2008

Brenda H.

They were very helpful. They called me back in a timely manner when I had questions and they have been so far so good. They guaranteed their work as long as the life of the house.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement.

DryTime Restoration LLC

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc.

At Willamette Restoration Services, Inc., we've built our company's solid reputation on traditional values of honesty, dependability, and affordability. We understand the confusion many of our clients are experiencing when they contact us for assistance with their fire restoration and water damage restoration needs. That's why we'll go the extra mile to explain each step of the process to you and answer any questions you may have. For storm damage, fire & smoke restoration, water & flood damage restoration, home remodeling and room additions, call Willamette Restoration Services in Portland at (971) 252-3003 to speak to a friendly professional today!

Armored Restoration

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience; specializing in Mold Remediation and Water Damage Mitigation services including Water Extraction, Pump Outs and more. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results and superior customer service. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! https://armoredrestoration.com/

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Waterproof Decks, Basements, Foundations. Decorative Concrete Floors. Misc Specialty Projects.