Premier Glaze Bathtub Refinishing LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

Premier Glaze Bathtub Refinishing, LLC is about more than just bathtubs. Backed by over 50 years of experience, our specially formulated coating (by Kott Koatings) can revive and renew your dated and damaged sinks, showers, counters, tile and of course, bathtubs. Be they made of iron, steel, fiberglass, plastic or porcelain or ceramic Premier Glaze can turn your nightmare into a dream. ...

Floors Portland

We provide excellent flooring installation services in the Portland Metro Area. Installing tile, carpet, hardwood, lvt/laminate. With over 10 years experience in the industry we guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism from our installers and staff.

Design Doctors Construction LLC

Design Doctors Construction is your Local, Award Winning, Full Service - General Contractor Serving SW Washington and the Portland Metro Area, since 2008. We Specialize in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms, and large scale remodeling. Design Doctors is dedicated to providing you First Class Customer Service, as well as offering complimentary initial consultations, for all Angie's List members! Licensed, Bonded, and Insured in the states of Washington & Oregon, WA# DESIGDC925KW & OR CCB#187879.

RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC

We are a local company providing general contracting services to Clark and Cowlitz counties. We offer commercial and residential services including: Painting - Interior, exterior and wood work. Full kitchen and bathroom remodels - Counters, cupboards, islands etc. Flooring - Carpet, LVT, Vinyl, Engineered Wood etc. Wood work - Shiplap, crown molding, chair railing, wainscoting and more! Window replacement Dry rot repair Siding replace and repair We strive to provide excellent service at prices you can afford. Give us a call today! For pictures of our work please visit our website at https://rcmaintenanceandpainting.com/

Offers by RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC on Angi

06/15/2020

After exchanging a few messages through Angie's List, he called me to talk through my problem. He educated me on the trade-offs of the different choices I had. In the end, we determined that it would not make sense for me to spend the money to do this job now given that the main detractor is the aesthetic look and also given that we plan to do a larger remodel project in the future. I really appreciate his candor and honesty and is someone I would call on again if I ever needed his services.

Description of Work
peeling on fiberglass tub

03/19/2020

Great Work and very pleasant to work with. Would hire again if the needed.

Description of Work
Refinish bathtub

01/30/2020

Mike was professional, punctual, and made the tub look great. He also was able to look at the rest of the bathroom and suggest which color of white would best match.

Description of Work
We needed to have our 1950s pink bathtub refinished in white to complete the bathroom renovation.

11/13/2019

GREAT! They are prompt and very friendly. The repair is perfect.

Description of Work
We had our tub glazed by Premier about two years ago. A small area in the corner chipped away and Premier came out the same day and repaired it for free. THAT IS GREAT SERVICE!!! Thank you for helping us out and standing behind your excellent work.

01/03/2019

Mike was professional and the job was done in the exact way that he described. Our very old tub looks beautiful now.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

11/08/2018

Premier was great, this is the second time they have reglazed my existing cast iron tub in the 21 years I have owned my house. In and out in half a day, couple of days drying and it’s brand new. Very durable gloss white finish looks great!

Description of Work
Reglazing of an existing cast iron tub

07/10/2018

Mike did an amazing job. Not only did he refinish the interior, Mike also painted the exterior to match the accent tile in our newly remodeled master bath and had the original claw feet sandblasted and chromed. The tub is beautiful!

Description of Work
Refinish a 1920 claw foot tub

04/04/2018

Everything went just as planned, from initial phone contact through job completion and clean-up. The old fiberglass tub & two-piece liner were in sad shape and old caulking residue complicated the job. After looking it over, Mike told us it could be done, carefully explained the entire process and time-table, then did it all exactly as promised. The finish looks great, actually better than we had reason to expect. After clearing away all the masking & drop cloths, Mike explained how to reassemble the plumbing hardware and told us to call him if any questions arose. Mike is a pro that you can choose with confidence.

Description of Work
Repair and refinish a fiberglass bathtub and two-piece liner

12/21/2017

Exceptionally well - there was a problem with one of the tubs (some water leaked and ruined the new glazing) and he came back and resprayed it - looks perfect and no extra charge. I referred him to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Two tubs needed to be redone /

12/09/2017

Very well - left area clean, took precautions to vent the fumes, was clear about options and care following the glazing.

Description of Work
Reglazed a pink bathtub

Bathtub Refinishing, Sinks, Showers, Counters, Tile & Countertop