Cleanworks Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

CleanWorks is a locally owned and operated business that delivers customer satisfaction on every job! We are a licensed, bonded and insurance business that can be your one stop for the following services: * Window Cleaning * Screen Repair * Pressure Washing * Hard Water Removal * Hard Water Protection Give us a call today to set up an appointment or feel free to visit our website to learn more about our services....

08/20/2020

Mike is very professional and friendly has a great crew. They do a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to everyone He also repaired 2 screens for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens

01/17/2016

I wasn't home, so I don't have much to say about the service activities.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed exterior of windows in 2-story home.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

01/07/2016

Great company to work with. Mike accommodated us during the very busy holiday season and cleaned my windows before Thanksgiving company arrived. Cleanworks was recommended to me by our realtor when we were preparing our last house for sale, and I was glad to have him take over our window cleaning at our new home. I would recommend Cleanworks highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and out and glass shower surround.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We will continually try to provide quality performance and customer support for all our customers. We look forward to continue making your windows sparkle for years to come.

09/27/2015

Great. They did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed all windows inside and out and the screens.

09/07/2015

There was a crew and they were done quickly.  I should have compared prices.  I had only eight windows so the cost was too high for the number of windows I had and on one level.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed windows

Cleanworks Inc.