West Coast Stair Co

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a small custom wood shop specializing in interior stair cases. WE DO STAIR WORK ONLY!...

Mr. Handyman of SE Bellevue

Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operated.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of SE Bellevue on Angi
PULLET CONSTRUCTION GROUP LLC

Locally owned and operated with over 20 years of industry experience. Pullet Construction Group specializes in major renovations, additions to existing structures, beautiful room remodels as well as a wide range of expertise for a variety of other home improvement projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction.

JP Corp

We Provide the highest quality commercial services. We specialize in commercial improvements, renovations, and remodels, in the Puget Sound Region. Our company has stood tall for centuries. At Misner Construction our foundation is built on trust, honesty and hard work. Our customer service is our number one priority..

08/09/2018

Perfect, couldn't be more pleased with the job Jim did. A very skilled craftsman.

Description of Work
Custom stairs

Category woodworking

08/08/2018

Jim was terrific in designing and building the new stairs (4 flights, 2 landings) in my older home. I wanted the stairs to complement the period design of my home, and I couldn't be happier with what Jim came up with - - really a showcase of superb craftsmanship, and I have received many compliments. I would certainly use Jim again and would highly recommend him to others without reservation.

Description of Work
New oak stairs, handrails, newel posts as part of home remodel

Category remodeling,woodworking

08/07/2018

In our opinion, there is no finer stair craftsman than Jim Pittman at West Coast Stair Company. For us, the quality and craftsmanship of our replacement stair rails at the entry of our split-level home was the priority. Jim's incredible experience and commitment to precision enabled him to design and install the stair rails that exceeded our unreasonable expectations. Jim is not only a premier cra...

Description of Work
Design and installation of a custom stair railing.

Category woodworking

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review. I hope you guys are enjoying your staircase and having a great summer. It was nice working with you. Regards Jim

04/08/2018

Jim at West Coast Stair Company installed our stair case and it is absolutely beautiful. It is very well constructed and the attention to detail is obvious. Jim is a true craftsmen, and perfectionist, and takes pride in his work. Jim was also great to work with! Being a home owner doing my first large home renovation, I ran into many issues with contractors and scheduling. Most contractors won’t h...

Description of Work
We renovated our staircase—installed hardwood stairs, railing, newels, and balusters.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

Thanks for the great review. I really enjoyed doing work with you. Hope everything else went well on your project. Regards Jim

01/17/2017

I made sure my husband and I were available the scheduled time to meet Jason. After several hours I realized he wasn't going to show up. Not a phone call or email to let me know he couldn't make it. It was so disappointing!

Description of Work
I called the number provided on Angie's List and Jason answered the phone. I spoke with him about our project, which included rebuilding three stairwells. He asked me to take pictures of our currents stairs as well as designs we liked. I took the time to gather this information and emailed to the email address he provided, which was a gmail. He said he would acknowledge that he received the information, which didn't happen. After two days I called Jason to make sure he received my email and he said he was looking through the project at that time. At that point he asked if he could come on Sunday between 8:00 and 9:00 AM, which I said I could make work.

Category contractors,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking

Hi [Member Name Removed], My name is Jim Pittman, co-owner and founder of West Coast Stair Co. I have taken Jason on as a business partner in the last few years. I'm not going to make any excuses for him, although he lacks some business etiquette, he is one of the finest woodworkers I have ever found and I have been doing this a long time. We are extremely busy around here and we are just a small ...

Build, remodel and update stairs and rails, custom stair or rail parts from any species of wood, metal & wood balusters.

N/A