Signature Tile

Washington
City of Renton

3520 NE 10th Court

Renton, WA 98056

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Signature Tile is currently booked out with an 8 week lead time. While this lead time may vary slightly, please plan on 8 weeks. If you have a small project, such as a kitchen backsplash, or a small floor, we can sometimes do those over a weekend, or two if you are able to wait that long for completion. Small projects can usually be done within 4 weeks or less lead time....

tile installation (44)home remodeling (11)flooring (9)marble & granite (3)countertop installation (1)

10/31/2020

Chad the owner was caring and super helpful.

Description of Work
A shower retiled

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

09/17/2018

Fantastic! Chad does top notch work, has a lot of integrity and is really easy to work with. I'd highly recommend him for any job.

Description of Work
Stone Work

Category ceramic tile,countertops

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Review for Signature Tile -  3520 NE 10th Court, Renton, WA - 37404782

05/25/2018

It took awhile to hear back only to find out that he was not interested in my project because it was too small. Disappointing but I guess this is how things are now.

Description of Work
Tile small bathroom and shower surround

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

Here is a transcript of the emails that went between us. I responded to you in within 48 hours. Note there is nothing said about your project being too small, I am currently booked out solid, including most weekends, through August. Nearly 3 months. In my experience, 90% of people are not willing or are unable to wait that long. I do not like scheduling jobs out that far because a lot of customers...

08/05/2017

We could not be happier with Chad and Alex. Chad was incredibly helpful from start to finish, patient and responsive with all my questions, and very flexible. The price was very fair (if anything, less than I expected). Their work far exceeded my expectations, especially given a somewhat challenging layout and uneven walls. We highly recommend Signature Tile and will use them for all of our future...

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

02/15/2017

Chad was very responsive, he stopped by to assess the work for free and advised me on ordering the right tiles for the job. He took two days to complete the project, and agreed to work on Saturday and Sunday to accommodate my schedule. He is very punctual and was very neat (my place was spotless after he left) There were several tricky corners to work around, Chad reviewed with me prior to executi...

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Work Completed On 11/20/2016

Review for Signature Tile -  3520 NE 10th Court, Renton, WA - 34496094

01/08/2017

Very nice work. Chad always set my expectations and communicated every day so I knew what to expect. He was generous with his explanations of installation techniques and what constituted quality tile. I can recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Chad installed tile in a large part of my master bathroom/bedroom.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

Review for Signature Tile -  3520 NE 10th Court, Renton, WA - 34248199

11/30/2016

Job went very well, Quality was very good and was within the budget and timing specified.

Description of Work
Larger floor tiling job, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bath

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

11/07/2016

Completed on time, arrived on time, and was a pleasure to have in our home. Did not rate price, as we went through a contractor.

Description of Work
Chad just completed a custom design stove back splash with a frame and detail work. We provided the tile. Chad worked with our contractor to finalize the lay-out, and did the installation. He fit the design into the space beautifully, needing to accommodate some existing measurements that were slightly off. The grout chosen to match the tile was perfect. We are quite pleased with the results!

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/06/2016

10/31/2016

Asked for an estimate, never got a response. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Tile around the fireplace

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

As I am a 1 man company, I do my best to respond to as many inquiries as I can, but that is not always possible. While there has been issues with Angie's List and it's move to new servers/online system, I have not only lost many reviews but apparently have lost messages. I wish you had tried to contact me again rather than post a negative review when no contact or service was made/performed. I hop...

09/10/2016

We love how it looks and it came together so smoothly. They even helped us decide how to put together one difficult area in the kitchen and it turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Signature Tile!

Description of Work
This was a small job compared to many but we never felt that way at all. Always professional. The job consisted of approximately 500 sq feet of back splash tile in the kitchen.

Work Completed On 07/31/2016

Custom tile installations, heated floors, steam showers, backsplashes, fireplaces, kitchen backsplashes

Grout cleaning, floor polishing, tiled decks, regrout

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal