Maria House Cleaning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

Maria House Cleaning is a multi-time Super Service Award winner and is a fully insured and bonded house cleaning service based in King County. You can expect a thorough cleaning and the highest level of personalized service provided by our skilled and experienced house cleaners. All our maids are

...

house cleaning (399)window cleaning (23)carpet cleaning (12)floor cleaning (9)oriental rug cleaning (2)blind cleaning (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

10/31/2022

Mary J.

Very good service! Cleaners are timely, consistent and affordable. Looking for to the holiday season!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

06/09/2021

Janice P.

I was very please with the detailed cleaning that we had done as a one time spring cleaning. The communication to obtain the quote and schedule were painless. We are now using on a monthly basis.

Description of Work
We had a thorough spring cleaning done

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

03/06/2021

Richard D.

I can't say enough good things about their thoroughness and reliable service. I will use them for sure next time.

Description of Work
I needed several apartments deep cleaned for rental readiness.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

10/23/2020

Leon P.

Excellent! Top quality, efficient and great customer service.

Description of Work
Cleaning of entire household

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/18/2020

Victoria P.

Excellent service . So quick so professional. Love it .

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

10/07/2020

Nat V.

Very well! The apartment now looks clean and livable again! Great job on the floors! I will ask for their services again in the future!

Description of Work
House Cleaning including vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom floor cleaning, bathtub, dusting, window cleaning in a 2-bedroom apartment.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/04/2020

R B.

They were prompt and professional. Received a quote but decided to wait until after the Corona Virus shelter in place order is lifted.

Description of Work
Qoute for house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/25/2020

Toni P.

The team were amazing I was so impressed I told everybody about them

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

01/05/2020

Gail G.

We really like Maria House Cleaning. Maria is a pleasure to work with; she's excellent with scheduling and getting us assigned to the team we've come to really like. The cleaning services are well done, and the team is careful to follow requests, such as not using spray cleaners on our wood furniture or paying special attention to a specific area. We are satisfied customers who have been with the company for more than two years!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/24/2019

Drew H.

Every house cleaner is on time and friendly.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

11/20/2019

George H.

Focused on the kitchen inside and out as well as all rooms under the furniture etc. did a very good job

Description of Work
Whole house cleaned and dusted.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/15/2019

Linda .

Excellent. Very pleased with cleaning and the supervisor,

Description of Work
Normal every week cleaning of my house.

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/12/2019

Harold H.

We have been very happy using their service for the last couple of months.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

10/28/2019

Justin W.

Amazing! Everything looks totally awesome. They were really efficient in getting the work done and did so without issues.

Description of Work
General cleaning of the house

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

08/19/2019

Erin K.

I honestly could not have been happier with the folks who came and tackled cleaning our townhouse. It was not only immaculate upon returning home, but they were so friendly and made sure to do a walk through after to make sure I was satisfied. Already scheduled for the next appointment!

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

05/21/2019

Jennifer S.

We hired Maria Cleaning for a one time deep clean. It was overdue spring cleaning for our hope in preparation for an elderly relative moving in. The couple did a GREAT job. We even had them do the windows inside and out. We could not be more pleased, and are hiring Maria Cleaning for ongoing maintenance cleaning every 2 weeks.

Description of Work
House Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/07/2019

Robert M.

Initial meeting with Maria was great - she seemed very detail oriented. Our first cleaning was in April 2019 when we were not home. The house cleaners left our garage door wide open and left the back door unlocked when they left for the day. We do not lock the door between our house and garage so this could have given anyone free access into our house to steal anything. The cleaning itself was also not very detailed. I emailed with Maria and she sent the crew out a second time to resolve the cleaning issues. Most of the issues were resolved but some were not - I informed Maria that there were still issues but it was good enough. No offer for a reduction to the cost of cleaning given we were not completely satisfied. I explained that I would give her company another opportunity to gain our business long term. Our second cleaning was in May 2019. The cleaners did properly secure the house when they left but honestly I was paranoid all day that they would not. Once again, the cleaning was subpar. We asked to have the cleaners use some of our own cleaning products and that was not done. I contacted Maria via email to let her know there were issues again and that we did not want to continue doing business with her. She replied back with no offer to resolve the cleaning issues or refund a portion of the cost. In fact, She didn't even ask what the cleaning issues were.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning service

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

04/30/2019

Dave W.

Rather than structure this as a review, I'll provide the email I sent after she asked for feedback on why we did not want to continue: We felt the cleaning was sloppy and not thorough. Large areas were completely missed or done poorly. The effective price for the amount of time the person was there was over $50/hour - one person was there less than 3 hours. The person appeared to speak absolutely no English - could not even say "I don't speak English" in English. This effectively makes it impossible to give them any guidance about what to do versus not do, which is probably why notes we left offering certain guidance were ignored. The guidance we gave on vacuum usage to turn off the beater bar, as most (if not all) vacuum settings allow for and to use suction only, although I felt like I very thoroughly communicated that to you, was not followed. This was confirmed last week that the lady had no idea that she was supposed to change her vacuum settings to suction only and vacuumed as normal. Some large things, such as bathtub not cleaned, some small things such as garbage/recycling not taken out - left all over in cans one time, and another time gathered up and left inside the front door. Last week it did not even appear that the person came upstairs - at all! And definitely many of the types of activities you promised when you did the walk-through were absolutely not done, such as wiping mouldings and cleaning windows. Overall it just did not meet our expectations for a quality cleaning. At best, it was about a $20 per hour quality cleaning for less than 3 hours of activity. As per the schedule, not as big of a deal, but they were consistently late from what you committed.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning, tried for 3 weeks

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed]. As we emailed you, we are sorry for the cleaning that was not satisfactory for you, we are also sorry that our offers of finding way out from the situation were not suitable for you. We will definitely work with our cleaner to improve the quality of the services so that such situation will not happen in the future. With best regards, Maria

11/27/2018

Jenny D.

We've been looking for someone to help us out once a month since our newborn arrived. With us both working full time, cleaning has gone out the window. Maria and her staff were thorough and friendly! I was really impressed with how quickly they worked and their attention to detail. Our house smelled amazing once they were finished and we really appreciate the help! We'll definitely be scheduling a regular monthly clean. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Floors, bathroom and kitchen cleaned

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

09/30/2018

John M.

They did a good job, but there were a couple minor things overlooked. All in all, they did well.

Description of Work
Cleaned our house after doing remodeling and clearing to prepare for rental.

Work Completed On 09/30/2018

08/22/2018

Laurie J.

The cleaning team were prompt, polite, professional, and did an outstanding job. I am a picky customer, and they more than satisfied my high standards. I am looking forward to using them for a long time to come!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

08/21/2018

Tim S.

We listed our condo for sale and we hired Maria House Cleaning to make our place look spotless prior to photography. The woman they sent out was fantastic and did an amazing job. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Pre-photography cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

01/22/2018

Mark C.

Scheduling was easy and the pricing was competitive. The cleaners arrived on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2018