Appliance Service Station

Founded 1947 • With Angi since April 2005

Additional Phone number: 425-455-3749 - Eastside, 425-337-2148- Snohomish County, 206-824-3180 - South King County, Statewide Toll free 888-SUB-Wolf Appliance Service Station has been servicing major household appliances in the Puget Sound market since 1947. We spend a great deal of time and energy staying up to date on all the latest advances. Our technicians are all factory-trained and licensed by the State of Washington Department of Labor and Industries as (07D) specialty electricians. We specialize in top quality, high end appliances including: • Refrigerators • Freezers • Ranges & ovens • Washers & dryers • Dishwashers Brands we work on: - Miele - Bertazonni - Asko - DCS - Bosch - Scotsman - Dacor - Zephyr - Sub-Zero - Viking - Wolf - Thermador - Fisher & Paykel - Gaggenau We offer factory authorized service for the brands we represent. In addition we guarantee our workmanship for one year from the date of repair, well beyond the industry standard of 30 - 90 days. Our guarantee We guarantee our workmanship for one year from the date of repair. This is well beyond the industry standard of 30 - 90 days. Factory authorized We are Factory Authorized service for the brands we represent. Trained, professional technicians Our technicians receive regular training from our manufacturers as well as service bulletins and they have phone access to factory technical assistance when needed. Licensed 07D technicians wanted (see qualifications) Service with care Our technicians take every precaution to make sure your appliance and your home are treated with care and respect. Employees All persons with Appliance Service Station are actual company employees, not private contractors or temporary help. Parts We use only original factory parts in all repairs, never cheaper after-market parts. These parts usually carry a one year manufacturer warranty. Our trucks are stocked with as many parts as will fit. Our goal is to complete your repair in just one trip. Signature polish We are frequently asked what we recommend for polishing and conditioning stainless steel. We have found Signature Professional Polish to be an excellent product. It is recommended by Sub-Zero and Wolf. We ship this product all over the country! Orders can be placed on our website....

Rich Construction

Rich Construction handles mostly any handyman job you might need done. From remodeling bathrooms, to flooring, to changing a light fixture we can do it all. Although Rich Construction is new to being a LLC company we have over 20 years experience in this field.

Parkview Property Services LLC

Affordable Home Maintenance & Repair Serving King & Snohomish Counties Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Parkview Property Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community. For half a century they have supported people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and low-income as well as struggling homeowners through the following programs: Group Home, Affordable Housing Program, Camp Parkview. Mortgage Default Program and our Pre-Purchase Program.

Superior Appliance Sales & Service Co

Please call rather than email. We are a licensed and bonded equipment specialist who is prepared to sell or service any major appliance you may desire or own, throughout the Eastside or Downtown area of Issaquah, Washington. Since 1982, our qualified appliance technicians have expertly serviced virtually all makes and models of appliances, new or used, brand name or otherwise. We do more than maintain appliances; we maintain our dedication to provide the best quality and superior service beyond the standard of excellence.

09/11/2018

Best possible outcome. Company was able to schedule a great technician in a reasonable amount of time, when Thermador itself had scheduled an appointment 4 weeks out and then called to say their technician had quit and gave me several local references. Luckily, when they told me about the initial appointment delay, I had called Appliance Service Station (I have been a customer for several years pr...

Description of Work
Repair a Thermador Induction Cooktop

Category appliance repair

We appreciate your business and taking the time to review us.

01/09/2018

I will absolutely call Appliance Service Station again if I am ever in need of appliance repair. From scheduling the repair to the repair itself, they were professional, organized, and competent. Glenn was the service professional who completed the repair, and his integrity and experience shined through. Thank you for a job well done.

Description of Work
My Bosch dishwasher had been recalled due to an electrical component safety issue, and Appliance Service Station was one of the companies retained by Bosch to complete the repair.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write the review.

01/01/2018

they replaced the element, they had to order the part, but were prompt, neat, and fixed the oven. I'm very happy.

Description of Work
My Miele Oven stopped heating

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it.

11/21/2017

They list a phone number for Snohomish County (that is disconnected) but will not service Snohomish County.

Description of Work
Broken dryer.

11/06/2017

Great people and I will call them again for any appliance repair I might need. That said this is how it went. Remember these people are all trained professionals and are really very competent. This is just an example of when things go bad...they go bad. I rated 'Responsiveness' as Excellent even though I couldn't get an appointment for 2 weeks from the time I called because after the first service...

Description of Work
Oven not lighting, one burner under performing, gas smell in oven and around oven door.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the kind words, and taking the time to review us. Glad we finally got that oven working!

Appliance repair.

Appliance sales & installation.

MasterCard, Check, Visa