above and beyond painting and remodeling

With Angi since December 2015

Washington state
05/12/2022

16527 116th Ave SE

Renton, WA 98058

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Interior, Exterior Painting & Remodeling ...

house painting (11)interior painting (10)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)roofing (2)basement remodeling (1)general contractors (1)drywall (8)cabinet refacing (5)handyman (1)

10/06/2020

This was my first project using Above & Beyond Painting LLC, but certainly not my last. Jesus and Christian and their team were utterly professional, meticulous, honest, and very pleasant to work with. This house project was challenge in that there were 4 colors necessitating lots of plastic and tape, 3+ levels, and a very barky dog to contend with. No matter, the painting project was finished wit...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/11/2020

Fantastic. Jesus and Cristian were easy to work with and did an incredible job, they made my place look brand new and helped me to get a higher price for my sale. I will definitely use them again for future remodel projects.

Description of Work
Re-painting of my entire house, drywall patching, grout replacement, light water damage restoration of cabinets.

Category drywall,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

09/10/2020

These guys are great to work with. Excellent work done at a reasonable price. Would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

08/20/2020

We were very happy with the work that was done. Very professional. They paid attention to detail. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

07/22/2020

Jesus and his crew did an excellent job painting my house! Very professional and polite. I am going to use them to do some remodeling inside my house. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category remodeling,house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!🙏 You are awesome!!😁

07/16/2020

Excellent work by A&B! The work was done very professionally. I would trust A&B with any of my home painting needs, and plan to contact them again when needed. I recommend A&B to anyone needing a great painting company.

Description of Work
deck refinishing and some painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Review for above and beyond painting and remodeling - 16527 116th Ave SE, Renton, WA - 38728003

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a plesure working for you and your Family!

02/10/2020

perfect timing , perfect paint, perfect detailing, perfect smooth finishes, dust free, the best ever ! Iin the 20 plus years i've been in this business...

Description of Work
as a decorator , the most detailed jobs with the most difficult light influences, [ sunlight reflecting off water in wide open minimal decorated spaces, where every brush stroke could be seen, they performed the most beautiful detailed work ever seen, my work only looks good when the pros working with me perform perfectly, Above and Beyond perform over and over again, impressing top of the line contractors, so i would recommend them without hesitation!

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

11/18/2019

Jesus and his team were wonderful during their first job that we hired them for a second and getting an estimate on a third. Great team that worked professionally, quickly and as scheduled. Our first project was a tree limb through the roof. Repaired the roof, internal drywall and painted. Excellent. Second project was to rebuild a roof over hang that was years neglected. The roof and painting loo...

Description of Work
Drywall, roof repair and replacement

Category drywall,roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

11/18/2019

Jesus Gallego's, with Above & Beyond, is a terrific contractor that you can depend on to perform. I love Jesus’s work ethic… He will go above and beyond (not just a clever name) to make sure you’re happy. I have and will use him again at my personal residence and continue to refer him to clients. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Interior Painting & Remodeling

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,siding,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

09/13/2019

The employee was punctual but not prepared to work overhead as he came without a ladder even though I had shown the business owner where the work needed to be done when he first came out for a consultation. The guy was going to stand on an overturned bucket! I loaned him my ladder so the guy could reach the ceiling. Anybody hiring 5tstar needs to make sure they clearly state in writing specificall...

Description of Work
Rair hole in ceiling drywall

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review, however I dont think we have done any work for you, we are Above and Beyond Painting! Please feel free to respond back if you think I'm making a mistake! Thanks!

Painting and remodeling