Yardmaster Inc

With Angi since November 2009

Redmond, WA 98052

We provide annual maintenance of lawns and landscapes. Service is offered 3 or 4 times per month on year round basis...

05/29/2018

Eleanor D.

They work excellent over the years; they just do the work done every time they come, I don't call them but they just come & mow the lawn. they're really good at what they do.

Description of Work
They Mow the Lawn regularly, service provided includes a lot of services bush trimming, clean ups.

Category landscaping

09/14/2017

Eleanor D.

They do a very good job in maintaining my lawn. They come out 3 times every month and they have a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They maintain my Lawn.

10/28/2016

Andrew S.

We've used them for years. They are very reliable. They do nice work keeping the yard looking very nice but they also always come timely. My interaction with them is always positive. They are a reliable good yard maintenance service.

Description of Work
We use Yardmaster for lawn and yard work. They provide regular maintenance trimming, mowing and blowing.

06/03/2014

Eleanor D.

They come in a regular basis. They come three times a month. I've had them for a long time and they never change, I have including tax for three times a month. I pay $140.16 but it all depends on what you wanted to have done, for that price they also fertilize. I'm going to continue to use them.

Description of Work
Yardmaster Inc has been my landscaper for 15 years.

12/20/2012

Steve J.

The task was to take the front and side areas around my house and turn them into something presentable. Yardmaster totally exceeded my expectations. Though I looked at the yard and thought it would be a total reclamation project, Shayla calmly assured me during her estimate visit that she had seen much worse. Shayla came out on a very cold, frost covered morning to walk the property with me. My needs were pretty simple: make the yard presentable; and Shayla had an estimate to me later that day. Due to the fact that Thanksgiving fast approaching, the work was delayed till the week after the holiday; but that was fine with me. On the appointed day, I was gone all day; so I can't speak to 'punctuality',' though it was as though elves came and went without being seen. The limited daylight being what it is this time of year, I did not get a chance to truly appreciate the work done till the weekend. I was pleased and surprised (bordering on shock) on how well the yard looked. I certainly would recommend Yardmaster; and I will probably engage them soon to take care of the jungle in my back yard.

Description of Work
Take a totally shaggy front & side yard areas and make them presentable. This included lawn mowing & edging, trimming / pruning bushes, shrubs and small trees, cutting back ivy with removal from attachment to house and full cleanup & removal of yard waste.

10/31/2012

Celeste E.

I've used Yardmaster Inc, during each growing season, for around 10 years and have been very happy with their work. It's always sooooo nice to come home from work and see the lawn freshly cut and neat...without having to do it myself. Though it's been somewhat of a splurge, it's been worth every penny to me. This summer I asked that they clear out weeds and blackberries from a part of my yard, and the young man who came did a wonderful job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Mowing, edging and blowing the patio/deck and carport about every 10 days.

07/31/2012

Julie N.

They reliably took responsibility for their quality of work and took care of any problems that arose. They are very professional with reasonable prices and very responsive. A good company with good values who treat their employees well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Monthly yard maintenance for about a year.

01/05/2012

Sarah T.

They come every 10 days as I have a contract with them. They provided a great estimate and take care of my lawn. They are knowledgeable, efficient and there were a couple problems, which were taken care quickly. I will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Yardmaster Inc. for lawn care 6 days ago.

06/30/2011

Simaan H.

They are on time and do a good job. I don't have to worry about the yard now.

Description of Work
Contract for ongoing yard work including lawn mowing, edging, trimming, weeding, etc.

03/06/2010

Karen N.

I have used this company for about 3 years now and have been very happy with their service. They do a great job of mowing the lawn, cleaning up the garden beds, pruning the plants and cleaning up the leaves. They have been very responsive to special requests. I have tried a number of other cheaper lawn service companies, but none have provided me with such good service. They are worth every penny - and have never raised my rate.

Description of Work
Lawn and yard maintenance and clean-up.

TransBlue

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by TransBlue on Angi
    North East Landscaping Services

North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industry.

Offers by North East Landscaping Services on Angi
    Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC.

Ruiz Landscaping provide a large list of services in landscaping services. Landscape maintenance and install , sod install, Planting, Irrigation install and services, Fence install and fix, Pavers & stone patios, walk ways, Retaining walls and steps More then 10 Years of experience on landscape business Family operated are Ruiz landscape start on business in 2016

Offers by Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC. on Angi